hair is literally everything

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
ZGsC2ms

if you are balding then its over and should just ldar

the amount of frauding u can do with hair is actually insane. u can say chads have superior bones and all, but there's an other group of people i've seen constantly talking with girls, and those are average guys with amazing hair. nothing special about their faces, but they have thick, long, styled nw0 hair which supports their face-shape so well, making them appear so much more attractive. since im a lookism retard i usually imagine them in a buzzcut and they instantly become incel-tier. Even ugly guys with cool slicked back undercuts or top knots can thugmaxx and ascend.

being nw1 and having fine hair GENETICALLY is fucking bad. gotta get to single digit bodyfat to ascend, cant hairfraud

that is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, Deleted member 2227, oldcell and 6 others
If you have nw1 just be in fin and wear your hair down problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
is mature hairline norwood?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you have nw1 just be in fin and wear your hair down problem solved.
im only 16, i dont wanna get on drugs and fuck my hormones up this early. also for some reason side swepts and fringes never looked good on my face, but its ok, my main concern is getting low bf and a defined face now. curtains still work anyway, kind of.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
if u aren't balding take a moment and realize how lucky you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 2227, noped and 9 others
View attachment 133732

the amount of frauding u can do with hair is actually insane. u can say chads have superior bones and all, but there's an other group of people i've seen constantly talking with girls, and those are average guys with amazing hair. nothing special about their faces, but they have thick, long, styled nw0 hair which supports their face-shape so well, making them appear so much more attractive. since im a lookism retard i usually imagine them in a buzzcut and they instantly become incel-tier. Even ugly guys with cool slicked back undercuts or top knots can thugmaxx and ascend.

being nw1 and having fine hair GENETICALLY is fucking bad. gotta get to single digit bodyfat to ascend, cant hairfraud

that is all
whos the guy in gif

View attachment 133732

that is all
The proportions in that are all fucked up, he could always wear a hat or get a hair system or shave it all off. The Grim reaper is worse than the devil but chico is chico. His other features are ridiculously good so he could barely survive the grim reaper but survive him he would.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Cope, I'm nw0 straight thick dark brown hair (medium length) with shit face and it's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At what age does balding most likely occur besides "genetics"?

I'm 19 and my hair keeps growing crazy, my buzzcut is completely gone after 1,5 months and my hair is long again

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
hair or rope

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
COPE just be johnny sins theory is legit, every bald man slays just shave it off

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
let me guess OP:

the noodlewhore in your sig was looking at connor murphy because of his hairline, NOT because of his height and superior body (frame), yeah ok

Yeah my best friend has legit the best hair you could imagine. Straight hairline, glossy, straight, thick, styled into undercut curtains. It halos him so hard cause every other feature he has is average. I still like to think I mog him thanks to bones but it’s a lot closer than it should be because of that one feature (hair).

Yeah my best friend has legit the best hair you could imagine. Straight hairline, glossy, straight, thick, styled into undercut curtains. It halos him so hard cause every other feature he has is average. I still like to think I mog him thanks to bones but it’s a lot closer than it should be because of that one feature (hair).
My Indian best friend is 5'10 but with a perfect, thick, nw0 hairline. It makes me want to weep whenever I see it.

My Indian best friend is 5'10 but with a perfect, thick, nw0 hairline. It makes me want to weep whenever I see it.
Hah my friend is Italian and 5’9.
I feel you. Never had a perfect hairline but been on fin for 10 days now I doubt my hairline will ever be good enough to expose but if I can get some decent regrowth then I’ll be stoked.

Hair is only everything if you don’t have it..then if you have it...u gotta worry about everything else.

It’s a pre requisite to being human.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and LordNorwood
Hair is only everything if you don’t have it..then if you have it...u gotta worry about everything else.

It never ends

It's a pre requisite to being human like everything else in your face

BEAUTIFUL FACE, TALL HEIGHT, BIG FRAME AND HIGH IQ = GENETIC PACKAGE.

Every feature is “everything” when you’re ugly.