Harmony pill proven

Deleted member 5809

Deleted member 5809

demonic BBC
We can all agree that Dr. Jeremy Meeks looks best when bald. Whenever I see a morph of meeks with hair he looks gay asf. Meanwhile, chico looks like shit when he's bald. Therefore, the harmony between robust thugness and baldness is greater than the harmony between prettyboi JB tiktok slayer faces and baldness. Facial harmony = how well facial features fit together. DISCUSS.

edit:
to clarify, i'm not saying "just have harmony bro"
i'm saying that baldness fits better with robust faces than with more pretty faces like chico and opry. nic palladino can pull off the bald look, despite being lower psl than prime chico and opry.

if it isn't harmony, then what is it that makes some chads able to pull off the buzzcut and other, sometimes better skulled chads not?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Just have harmony bro theory
Who could've thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and randomvanish
164AA67B 78A0 465E 88AF F96AAB78E183

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2205
Therefore, the harmony between robust thugness and baldness is greater than the harmony between prettyboi JB tiktok slayer faces and baldness.
Agent 47 Timothy Olyphant action figure.

I don't see anyone calculate and properly explain what the hell harmony is.
It's so hard to create by surgeries.
It's not just about facial thirds, fwhr, philtrum/chin ratio etc.
We still fail to understand it.

We need further calculations about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6310
so how you can apply this to your appearence get better looking by surgeries ?
you people just keep talking about averageness but yet cannot give certain calculations to create better faces.
you can change certain ratios such as fwhr, but not IPD, midface ratio (unless lucky) etc

you can change certain ratios such as fwhr, but not IPD, midface ratio (unless lucky) etc
there are some attractive people who are against so called "averageness". so how can we explain those people ? i'm not even talking about people with striking features like light green eyes etc.

Meeks doesn't look that good with hair because...well he's black, he would look gay with long flowing hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
We can all agree that Dr. Jeremy Meeks looks best when bald. Whenever I see a morph of meeks with hair he looks gay asf. Meanwhile, chico looks like shit when he's bald. Therefore, the harmony between robust thugness and baldness is greater than the harmony between prettyboi JB tiktok slayer faces and baldness. Facial harmony = how well facial features fit together. DISCUSS.

edit:
to clarify, i'm not saying "just have harmony bro"
i'm saying that baldness fits better with robust faces than with more pretty faces like chico and opry. nic palladino can pull off the bald look, despite being lower psl than prime chico and opry.

if it isn't harmony, then what is it that makes some chads able to pull off the buzzcut and other, sometimes better skulled chads not?
Baldness/shaven head fits better with people that have ideal facial thirds and masculine warrior skulls.

Lol at these graycels and their autistic theories
@OwlGod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Being goodlooking is too complicated to describe in human words or mathematical expressions. That is why we use the "harmony" thing. It's just a word we use to say being goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Just be gl bro

so basically masculine faces are best for being bald but have less appeal to young girls

and prettyboys with hair rule over jailbaits, but when they lose hair they get fucked

so id say if ur a prettyboy just keep ur hair or get hair systems