hating on orthodontics

yodek21

yodek21

can´t be true
I don't really get why so many people here are hating on orthodontics. Sure there are some people just want to get the money.

But saying braces will fuck up your face is the most retarded shit ever. JFL if you believe this.

Only extractions are destroying your bone mass. But nowadays almost nobody does this anymore.

Braces are the biggest looksmax, it can fix your teeth with ease and your bite.

Even elastic bands aren't bad, they will not destroy your maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24770, fufurjde and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 32196
Unfortunately if you need braces it's indicative of a recessed jaw, camouflage orthodontics are cope in that aspect

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I had a tooth extraction, but another grow in its place

Incel creators

I don't really get why so many people here are hating on orthodontics. Sure there are some people just want to get the money.

But saying braces will fuck up your face is the most retarded shit ever. JFL if you believe this.

Only extractions are destroying your bone mass. But nowadays almost nobody does this anymore.

I agree with you, im getting braces next month and my orthodontics is a women and said she takes great value on the aesthetic part. She even said she will give me more forward grow im in love with her stacy lite aryan women

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
I can understand your anger, but before treatment you wasn't better off. Of course surgery is better than braces, but more risks and money.

Also its different on every person some people get all the advantages and no downsides.

I can understand your anger, but before treatment you wasn't better off. Of course surgery is better than braces, but more risks and money.

Also its different on every person some people get all the advantages and no downsides.
I was. I got braces way too early when my mandible was still growing and I didn't get the masticatory stimulus to align my teeth properly. I wouldn't have needed braces or rubber bands in the first place if I had enough to chew on in my early teens. I literally have an underbite now that my mandible is fully grown and I'm chewing more, on top of TMD and all the related problems.

Check out Dr. Dwight Jennings, he's one of the few people who truly understand the connection between your bite and health of the rest of your body. Malocclusion and compressed TMJs put your body in a state of chronic stress and inflammation

Op is ceo of orthodontist clinic

• +1
Reactions: imogjordanbarett123 and yodek21
Were your teeth severely crooked? I mean I am not sure if they would just perfectly align themselves. You will never 100% know it.

And the TMJ shit is fucked up.

Only braces will not fuck up your face, everyone who says so is coping and can't accept his genetic failures.
Braces don’t fix the root cause of the issue. It’s just a bandaid for the most part.

It might not looksmin you, but still not ideal

Of course surgery is better than braces, but more risks and money.
Never disagreed, of course they are not optimal. But I think you have a better childhood with getting braces, instead of being a freak with crooked teeth and severe biting problems.

Braces are not bad (without any extras). And I think @Bewusst agrees on that one.
Braces without rubber bands and permanent retainers aren't as bad for fixing minor crowding, but the results won't last. But elastics and fixed retainers are a crime, especially when you're not fully grown yet

Braces without rubber bands and permanent retainers aren't as bad for fixing minor crowding, but the results won't last. But elastics and fixed retainers are a crime, especially when you're not fully grown yet
thoughts on retainer you can simply take out? do you wanna tell me you shouldn't wear your retainer at all?

also 99% of people are getting those plastic retainer

Were your teeth severely crooked? I mean I am not sure if they would just perfectly align themselves. You will never 100% know it.

And the TMJ shit is fucked up.
No, I had some crowding, but my advice to anyone considering traditional orthodontic treatment is to wait until their jaws have fully developed, chew their food thoroughly (use gum if necessary/diet too soft) and if you still decide to get braces, don't use rubber bands. Permanent retainers not until fully grown, if at all

thoughts on retainer you can simply take out? do you wanna tell me you shouldn't wear your retainer at all?

also 99% of people are getting those plastic retainer
Unfortunately I've been stuck with a permanent retainer since they removed my braces at 13 yo.

Like I said, if you do decide to get braces, wait until you're fully grown and don't ever use elastics. Removable retainers are a better option, but crowding can still re-appear after removal of braces, especially when you get treatment too early. I can't stress this enough, don't get braces until you're fully grown

No, I had some crowding, but my advice to anyone considering traditional orthodontic treatment is to wait until their jaws have fully developed, chew their food thoroughly (use gum if necessary/diet too soft) and if you still decide to get braces, don't use rubber bands. Permanent retainers not until fully grown, if at all
How do you explain the case with Vinnie Hacker?

He was 14-15 and had braces, now he is 21 and has a pretty big jaw. Sure not the widest, but you can clearly see that he grew with out complications.

All I know os my cousin got a palate expander at around 18 up to 20, i used to mock him now he has a godly lower third while im recessed incel

How do you explain the case with Vinnie Hacker?

He was 14-15 and had braces, now he is 21 and has a pretty big jaw. Sure not the widest, but you can clearly see that he grew with out complications.
I don't know anything about him. But jaw width has little to do with it, your jaws keep growing regardless. The main problem with premature orthodontic treatment, especially for overjets, is overcompression of the temporomandibular joints and results that don't last

braces are frowned upon by PSL spheres/mike mew type people because they think that braces hinder the natural growth of the teeth and palate.

What braces essentially do is try to correct teeth and occlusion in an artificial way when people don't have the underlying bone support for it.
This is also why people need retainers for the rest of their lives if they have braces. They simply do not have enough facial musculature and or bone support to support wide dental arches and straight teeth, hence they need artificial support.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and yodek21
your jaws are also supposed to expand with age (so is your ribcage and entire body in proportion - this is achieved via diaphragmatic breathing) bad occlusion/oral posture means terrible posture throughout your body. You see gymcels complain about muh clavicles muh ribcage muh this muh that genetics but in reality it's just their subhuman occlusions / early braces. It fucked up their posture throughout puberty which led them to compensate with gymcelling, digging them down an even deeper hole.

• +1
Reactions: yodek21
you should be banned then skinned alive

@Dr SmalCox thanks for your informations, appreciate it!

hahahaha blame your shitty genetics, or your retarded parents. 60 iq trait blaming it on strangers
You mongoloid end your life in the most gruesome way

boneless piece of shit your teeth doesnt fit in your mouth imagine being so deformed and blaming it on your orthodontist

Braces are literally the most societally normal and acceptable hardmaxx

Do you even understand how braces for an overbite works jfl. They just recess your upper maxilla to align in with your recessed lower. That’s just literally how it works buddy. Is that a good looksmax 💀

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and autistic_tendencies
lol I’ve had braces with elastics for 7 years, avg is 2. From before puberty to after puberty. It deffo pushed back my maxilla (had overbite from severe mouth breathing from birth - only breastfed like 1 month, mum gave up jfl)
Also 4 premolar extractions, before puberty at 11

My zygos start high and end mid way (crazy downward growth), compared to dads whose are high set are really good projection. I have flat zygos, no mass

It’s brutal all my relatives on one side of my family are models. And all their parents from the different side (not related to me), get severely mogged by my Chadlite dad, so theoretically I should have crazy genes.

I do eye mog them surprisingly, despite undereye 404 (worst on this forum by far), my eye shape hasn’t been affected (no sclera show). Can send pics in pm for eye area rate

I look deformed and weird asf. That saying that good genes come in packages is true, but I just got 99% eyes (exc undereye) and 99% jaw, with bottom 1% deformation, 0.1% undereye, 1% hooked nose, 1% flat zygos, 1% sagging facial fat

Fml, everyone looks at me because I’m this weird ass caricature with the most extreme ass combinations on both sides
Safe to say, imma end up alone

Last edited: