Have you noticed all the hate for leg lenghtening on instagram?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Lmao videos of people getting their legs lenghtened started blowing up on ig.

People in the comments are hating on them.

I really don't understand their logic lmao, as the most common argument (based on the repetition and the number of likes) is:

"Imagine getting this, going through all this pain, getting 10cms and still being shorter than me".

I am not getting leg lenghtening but still, are these people fucking retarded?

If he got 10cms and is still shorter than you (who are 5'10) then you can imagine how short he was beforehand.

I believe a good portion of them are coping, a decent amount of very tall but facially LTN men being angry for losing their advantage, but in 80% of cases its just people not even understanding how much looks matter in the first place thus thinking its pointless and weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 34058, lwlaiet060920 and 2 others
Normies hate people cheating their genetic destiny with surgerys while they rot and stagnate
It's not specific to LL

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Swarthy Knight, lwlaiet060920 and 13 others
Normies hate people cheating their genetic destiny with surgerys while they rot and stagnate
It's not specific to LL
Agreed, but I also think its the fact most men don't even know how much face matters.

On the other hand its very well known that women prefer taller men, so this hatred makes sense.

If you want to fix your face as a man you are seen as gay, but if you want to change your height you will be seen as a retard

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
it's because they're ugly. if it was tyler maher getting ll, people would cheer it on

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Lonenely sigma
LL is stupid, everything that matters is face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, blithe, the BULL and 2 others
They don’t like genetic failures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Tallooksmaxxer
LL is stupid, everything that matters is face
I agree, this is not pro-LL, its just funny bc normies are getting this mad at blackpill before even reaching face

If you're over 5'8 I agree it's stupid and..5'5 and below makes sense (if rich). For gigamanlet dwarfs 5'0 and below there should be govt-funded LL for them. It's literally a disability.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, BeanletMogger and Tai Lung
what do you expect from normies? they're all fucking retarded

I support the BBL for women as the best asses and thighs more about fat distribution than muscle, but these retards think something similar can be built in the gym

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Trilogy and Lonenely sigma
Agreed, but I also think its the fact most men don't even know how much face matters.

On the other hand its very well known that women prefer taller men, so this hatred makes sense.

If you want to fix your face as a man you are seen as gay, but if you want to change your height you will be seen as a retard
They subconsciously know that it matters, without knowing the reasoning so they get mad then try make up a cope reason why they are mad. Foids saying they want a 6’4 guy so they can wear heels is the same thing as this basiclaly

insta comments are hating on everything tho

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, zharupodrugu and Lonenely sigma
1.Normies hate on plastic surgery
2.instsgram comments bitch and moan about absolutely everything cuz of the algorithm is designed to unveil the true autism of mankind

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Lonenely sigma
1.Normies hate on plastic surgery
2.instsgram comments bitch and moan about absolutely everything cuz of the algorithm is designed to unveil the true autism of mankind
That said I'd much rather read far-right psycho corny instagram comments than those liberal youtube comments that never have an opinion behind them and seem almost AI written

That said I'd much rather read far-right psycho corny instagram comments than those liberal youtube comments that never have an opinion behind them and seem almost AI written
Political content on Instagram is literally just virtue signaling death to all political posters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

HTNs and Chadlets voluntarily crippling themselves is the biggest godsend ever.

I hope LL becomes even more popular.

They all waddle around like a penguin afterwards and give off retard vibes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
You incels talk about LL all day but FUCKING NOBODY did the fucking surgery

Political content on Instagram is literally just virtue signaling death to all political posters
Yeah idc about politics either my argument was just how at least on ig there's at least some human-like behaving

„Oh hi MTB I met off tinder, please come in. do you like tall guys?“

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
You incels talk about LL all day but FUCKING NOBODY did the fucking surgery
people realize it's cope. if you're 5'8 your entire musculoskeletal structure is different from someone who's 6'2. you'll look even more like a lanket with a tiny skull, tiny joints, but really long femur and wrong proportions everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It's not specific to LL
Agree, but genetic destiny isn’t entirely true. Hormones modulate growth

people realize it's cope. if you're 5'8 your entire musculoskeletal structure is different from someone who's 6'2. you'll look even more like a lanket with a tiny skull, tiny joints, but really long femur and wrong proportions everywhere
This, I also doubt you´ll be able to do things like sports and shi

I am definitely getting limb lengthening at some point

tbf ll looks like shit proportionally and the limp is just too much, your taking way smv to get smv and you kinda just end up exactly where you are. In asia, plastic surgery is a massive problem in ltrs and is probably suable if not disclosed

It's not specific to LL
yea. The same people also hate on Plastic surgery. Most of that is driven by Class envy though. Poor shits that can't afford LL or Plastic surgery trying to sham those that can.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Normies hate men, particularly genetically inferior men, improving their life and cheating their way out of their genetic destiny

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Lonenely sigma