Having shit undereye support is so fucking bad it's unreal

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Literaly everone in my college mogs my undereye support it's fucking suifuel. Even subhumans with low Ipd shit pfl, nose and recessed somehow have good undereye support compared to me. My face has pretty good harmony but lack of midface and dark undereyes ruin everything it's the worst failo to have as a male. God really wanted to be mogged by everyone and looking like I never fucking sleep. It's over for bad undereye support cels like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, alriodai, to be human and 3 others
I need to cope with mewing thumbpulling etc to bring my maxilia forward

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Modified Lefort 3 + Lefort 2.
I will never get this surgeries too high inhib for that even though it's the only solution

• +1
Same bro same. Will get undereye fillers when I can or fat graft

• +1
Same bro same. Will get undereye fillers when I can or fat graft
Oh and there is no way you have worst undereye support than me. I'm literally 19 and have nasofolds and dark undereyes with veins and shit it's ugly af I have to wear glasses to hide it kinda

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and House Lannister
honestly its not that brutal, majority of normies have shit undereyes i woudnt worry about it if its not some severe recession

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21796
honestly its not that brutal, majority of normies have shit undereyes i woudnt worry about it if its not some severe recession
Bro TRUST ME my undereye support is fucking shit compared to normie. I have litteraly no undereye support and no matter how much I sleep I will always look like I pull all nighters.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, alriodai and justbentbro
I have to fix my maxilia somehow I will cope with hardmewing thumbpulling and towell pulling until I die. If I ever have results I will post them

• +1