Heightmaxxing in puberty

C

Chcell

Iron
I am 15 years old and ethnically east chinese (currently 5'8.5) trying to heightmax to 6'0-6'3
currently i am taking Ashwagandha, Magnesium, Zinc, Vit d, Vit k2 mk4. I might also start microfracturing every night.
Is there anything else i could do to get taller? Ive ordered mk677 from chemyo but it has been in customs for 15+ days

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Aromatase inhibitor + HGH, otherwise you're just coping.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and niqfan625
I might get aromasin, but I cant get HGH because my doctor only perscribes it to people under 5'2

Words words words the left can’t meme

your not gonna hit 6"0+

I am 15 years old and ethnically east chinese (currently 5'8.5) trying to heightmax to 6'0-6'3
currently i am taking Ashwagandha, Magnesium, Zinc, Vit d, Vit k2 mk4. I might also start microfracturing every night.
Is there anything else i could do to get taller? Ive ordered mk677 from chemyo but it has been in customs for 15+ days
Youll be 5'10 max likely and even if you do manage to get 6' from hgh you'll look longfaced and ugly

You'll probably reach your desired height or close based on the fact that you're already 5'8.5 at 15 and most people grow at least 2 inches after 15. Don't start microfracturing. If you are serious about heightmaxxing, I recommend you do more research before making hash purchases and choices.

• +1
Youll be 5'10 max likely and even if you do manage to get 6' from hgh you'll look longfaced and ugly
im not taking hgh
You'll probably reach your desired height or close based on the fact that you're already 5'8.5 at 15 and most people grow at least 2 inches after 15. Don't start microfracturing. If you are serious about heightmaxxing, I recommend you do more research before making hash purchases and choices.
what do you reocmmend?

im not taking hgh

what do you reocmmend?
these faggots don't know shit though for me I only grew one inch from 15 to 16 but now 16 to 17 I have grown nearly four inches so HGH is not necessary but MK677 + CJC does better as they work to release IGF -1 and thats what grows you so take that + Aromatase inhibition is shit at your age or any age because it FUCKS WITH YOUR LONGTERM HORMONAL BALANCE. So you can read my thread if you want about my first experience with my 'cycle'

• +1
Reactions: Chcell
No reason to take full blown HGH when ghrelin mimetic a such as cjc1295 and mk677 cause more endogenous gh release. Taking actual synthetic HGH shuts down the production of certain types of growth hormone but secretagogues increase the release of all forms

• +1
these faggots don't know shit though for me I only grew one inch from 15 to 16 but now 16 to 17 I have grown nearly four inches so HGH is not necessary but MK677 + CJC does better as they work to release IGF -1 and thats what grows you so take that + Aromatase inhibition is shit at your age or any age because it FUCKS WITH YOUR LONGTERM HORMONAL BALANCE. So you can read my thread if you want about my first experience with my 'cycle'
Lifefuel for me at 17

• Love it
its possible, one of my great uncles was 6'3 even though all he ate all day was pickles and rice because of mao ze dong
Pickles are good for the body but forgot for what reason but they do aid height

This isn’t even tru stop ur bullshit fucking retard. Please kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chcell