High intelligence is a substitute for the power + The epitome of androgenic mentality

ssri increases bdnf by a huge factor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
1) High intelligence can help you to get through life easier
2) Critical, objective thinking is the epitome of a masculine mentality

I want to start off this thread by saying that there are different type of intelligence, and each one of them serves a purpose which you can take an advantage off:

multiple-intelligences.jpg
Multiple-Intelligences-Iron-2019-08-09-14.08.59.jpg

EQ ≠ IQ
Social skills = Assembly of autonomic and enteric nervous system

img_20190808_065652_984.jpg

Being genetically superior in intelligence is useful, the argument that low IQ chad can still fuck a woman does not change the fact - fact that your IQ can get you easier through life, rather than having a low IQ.
- Brb getting paid a minimum wage, cause you have no skills whatosever

- Brb, having to suck at some understandings of a certain knowledge

- Brb, struggling to understand things and connect the patterns & SOLVE them

- Brb no knowledge of languages

- Brb thinking slowly

- Brb bad speaking skills, no one will take you seriously

- Brb having 0 social skills, so your status is pretty much dead..
⬆️
These are some of the low IQ traits.

You can be high IQ and not have the critical reasoning (i'll get into that later) / Vice-versa

HIGH INTELLIGENCE
Some example of high IQ users: @retard (Kinematics) @thecel (looksmaxing) @Dyorotic2 (hormones) @Kingkellz (looksmaxing) @LondonVillie (philosophy)

"In fact, some research indicates a correlation between high intelligence and ... Moreover, it is moderately associated with creativity, intelligence, and knowledge. "

"Cognitive ability was more than five times more powerful than emotional intelligence. The average employee with high cognitive ability "

- Based on provided articles, it's clear that high intelligence is inevitable for higher achievements in life. I've stood up to some articles saying how intelligence is associated with mental disorders, but that's bullshit; A individual of higher intelligence will realize his self-worth and environment around him so he will not let to get undermined by stupid normies, life problems and desires (Self actualization).

On the other hand, you can

IMPROVE

your intelligence by neurogenesis (separate thread incoming). Neurogenesis is the process in which the new nerve cells are formed.

How to improve intelligence

318807_1_En_4_Fig1_HTML.gif
neurogenesis1.png
The-major-mechanisms-to-induce-ketosis-1-After-glycogen-stores-are-exhausted-during.jpg

So this is the process in which the new nerve cells are form, called neurogenesis.

- Diet, as the key underlying factor for cell production also plays a huge role in new nerve cell formation (ages 0-25 when neurogenesis is active & womb development) - A diet rich in fat is the best thing you can eat for neurogenesis and concentration, because the brain uses fat as a main fuel provided brain is made out of adipose tissue. Carbohydrates, in order to get used for brain energy, they have to go through conversion to get converted into linoleic acid, so it's an additional stress for metabolism because it has to do more tasks now. That's why fat and ketogenesis are a good for brain and nervous system. I've talked about keto diet, ketogenesis, brain function, and etc in the Math maxing thread of mine:

- Though, seeds and grain are underlooked factor here, alpha-linoleic acid which is the polyunsaturated fat more specifically (PUFA), are dangerous as they cause lipid oxidation (oxidative stress), furthermore leading to side effect of a chronic inflamation:

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
⚠️ LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS ⚠️
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

- By taking NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) you can help yourself with neuroplasticity, but neurogenesis is a complex process which also involves the cholinergic system.

- By optimizing BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor) you're directly improving the neuroplasticity.

- Obviously, fix the lifestyle and try not to be low IQ (exercise, read a book, socialize)...

And not to forget:

GENETICS REGARDING INTELLIGENCE

While this thread may seem as an ideal opportunity to become a 200 IQ mastermind through nerve growth factors, your progress is hindered by your genetic makeup (Receptors, genes, hormone levels)... so for a brief example;

- Haploinsufficiency of the SHANK3 gene is causally linked to autism spectrum disorder
- In the autism model, HDAC2 is abnormally high
- If you are cursed with DRD2 A1 Allele, it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status.

Based on this, it's inevitably impossible to go past your genetics. Think of your genetics as the 'ceiling' in this case, because you can boost your neurogenesis and BDNF activity, but you cannot fix the receptors or the genes.

... And this is why intelligence on it's own isn't adequate, you must have the perfect enteric nervous system, peripheral as well as the central nervous system because a genius comes in package. Just like you need Jaw, maxilla and good orbitals to be considerate the chad, you need the whole package, metaphorically speaking.

Some things such as enteric nervous system are fixable, but i don't want to give a lecture. Let's just mention that the:

50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach - https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02398/full#:~:text=About 50% dopamine is produced,hepatic portal vein (6)

90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut - https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190906092809.htm
GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

Autism spectrum disorder treated with raw milk

fecal microbiota transplant, and observed significant improvements in GI symptoms, autism-related symptoms, and gut microbiota.

LOW INTELLIGENCE

Some examples of low IQ users: @Jimsonbobson505 @MakinItHappen @lifestyle21873 @Blackout.xl

On the other hand, we have the unfortunate low IQ cels who got cucked either by induced neurotoxicity when they were so young (Monosodium glutamate in the baby food, aspartame in the chocolate) which IS significant and may deteriorate your nervous system to a large margin.

These individuals may not necessarily suck in life, but it's going to be harder for them to realize certain things and their moneymaxing opportunity is significantly reduced, you don't even need a high intelligence to figure out how to make some money, just saying.

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

The worst thing high IQ'cels have to face is the opinion of majority, opinion of authority... But authority is stupid, and if high IQ cel doesn't have that in his head, he will go through severe depression until he figures out how things really are eventually.

If you're analytical/high IQ around the normatards, they'll hate you for it (jealousy). Yet most of the people require intelligence to help their emotional issue. And what's worse is that while around them, if you act like them, they begin to be intuitive and start tearing you down if you are intelligent.

That's why you need to value your intelligence, unironically value your personality, your stereotype and don't get bothered by the opinions of retarded people

View attachment 1144934

" This meme is questioning whether you are wrong or whether

they (majority) are wrong "

⬆️⬆️⬆️ For the same reason, i avoid to interact with most of the people, i have so many acquitances personally but very few people i'm actually on a good basis, because most of them i cannot relate to, i just simply can't... They don't have analytical reasoning nor they have the intelligence, but that's why you're BETTER alone (unless you want to use people of course), you're even mentally stronger

Another example why shaming from retarded people should not be taken seriously is because their arguments doesn't make sense, they will ad-hominem you, and they will be straight up emotional

Example 1) When lifestyle was unable to defend himself after i insulted him on his low IQ attidude: click here

Example 2) When Gigachang got humiliated after he tried to undermine me, to appear more 'superior' by appealing to authority: click here

BIGGEST LOW IQ TRAIT - RETALITION ATTIDUDE, CHASING THE DOMINANCE (@Playboypuertorican)

Retaliation attitude is the most childish trait of an immature man. I have to credit @thecel for pointing this out: “retaliation attitude” that most men seem to have. An underlying cause of this is low IQ, which obviously makes them unable to think for themselves, so that's why they remain egotistical for the life as we learned that they don't come up to an objectively approved solution for whatever reason.

Examples:

• If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you insult me, I have the right to pin you against the wall and choke you.
  • If you bump into me, I have the right to throw you on the ground.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.
  • If you call me a racial slur, I can and should kill you right now.

These people seem to think with their ego only. They think it's masculine but it's not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the right thing even if it doesn't make him feel good. It's a manly trait to forgive sometimes (@john2), sometimes it's ok to avoid a fight.. stop being the violent fucking retard, grow the fuck up.

That's why, the Beta males are more evolved and superior to alpha males. But who chase all the respect and sex but does not get it? Alpha males. Aggressive males. Violent males. Often times very stupid males. Just abandon civility and intellect in order to assert the dominance... TO THE SAME PEOPLE, at YOUR OWN IQ LEVEL.

AND "ALPHAS" DOESN'T GET ANY SEX WHATSOEVER, IT'S A NICE CHAD, NOT SOME BITCHY ASS GORILLA.

High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.

High T is extremely nice when nice, and unapologetically mean when referred to - "nice guys"

Women like men who fight hard against outsiders (dark triad analogy) but soft to their own people. its high T

An epitome of the androgenic mind would be your ancestor, who was morally good and loyal to his own homeland and people, but he used to fight with a traitor, not his own people duh...

MORALITY IN REGARDS TO LOW IQ PEOPLE

I'm slowly transitioning from the low IQ to rudimentary thinking right now. Because when men with the retaliation attitude react violently not because they believe it's moral but because they look for excuses to behave violently. Many men would love it if smaller guys attack them, for they'd love to have the chance to fight and to justify it with self-defense. They just want to exercise violence and to be seen as the “good guy” in doing so.

Moral people are more smarter on average

" Individuals with advanced reasoning abilities are more likely to reach higher levels of moral development (Hay et al., 2007). Highly intelligent individuals have a greater concern for the welfare of others and tend to have higher levels of civic engagement (Aranda & Siyaranamual, 2014). "

Critical and analytical thinking

Some examples of highly-analytical users: @Chadlite Rutherford @NickGurr @BalkanPig @SayHeyHey

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

critical-thinking-definition-with-examples-2063745-updated2020-10ac813131654257b3e637fe20050ef7.png
science-based-critical-thinking.png

It differs from intelligence, but it more relates to the moral aspect of the previously mentioned scenario, as well as the reasoning behind it. Through critical reasoning these individuals became morally good, they have the epitome of what i call the masculine thinking, it's high pren. T

Critical reasoning with an analytical mind is a chad trait and i fucking love it, notice how all of these tagged individuals act mature than everybody else on the forum?

It's becasue the critical reasoning represents the total masculine brain, it stands for Cold pure rational systematizing without "muh subjective-emotional opinion" and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my Argument is totally plausible and logical.

High critical reasoning is basically pure androgenism, it's the epitome of high prenatal T, the testosterone in the womb leads to overexpression of the right brain chemosphere.

RUDIMENTARY, FOID THINKING

Examples of rudimentary thinking users: @vagabond, @GigaChang @RODEBLUR @her @Alexanderr

d90.png
images

With the lack of androgen receptors during the brain lateralization, you end up with these individuals who think like foid and have a legit foid traits such as narcissism (as displayed in women), impulsion, hysteria, aggression, paranoia and just a emotional instability...

They are less or no harmless at all than the low IQ ape, but a foid minded men are annoying as fuck, and serve a no purpose whatsoever in this world, hell they will undermine high IQ/analytical men because of the hatred. THEY are the "nice guys" and "simps" in this society, they expect to get rewarded at the cost of screwing other people over. There is a huge difference between the morally good man and a hypocritical man such as @Original

SEDIMENTARY VS RUDIMENTARY THINKING

alpha.jpg

Every highly rational species would share the same opinion that a truly progressive world can only be achieved if the all the primitive factors are eliminated. The average IQ in african, south american and arab countries is between 70-90% while their inbred rate is Incredible high (close to 50% of all muslims worldwide are inbred)

Their productivity is Incredible low, their physiques are often more masculine, but their psychological behaviour is often impulsive, paranoid, hysterical and emotionally unstable - basically the opposite of true masculine behaviour.

Perfect comparison for this would be Me VS @GigaChang

I create overly analyzed threads about various bodyparts with a absurd amount of attention to details the average normie wouldnt even notice while @GigaChang on the other hand makes almost only threads in which he brags about his utterly homosexual looks

He and me are the perfect examples of 2 extremes. Me being a overly analytical and systematizing androgenic man

And him being the submissive-emotionally-instable anus licking-slurping tranny

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

Do u know high iq people tend to have low fwhr, and low fwhr got more trust, compared who dont. Its just make sense

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

You can be high IQ and not have the critical reasoning (i'll get into that later) / Vice-versa

How about adhd? High iq people who been cognative fuck without knowing? Ur example is more like adhd symtoms. ADHD legit lower iq test result due to cognative problems and thinking speed, But this does not reveal their true iq, study say

I have 1.85 to 1.9 FWHR ratio dude
nah but in general, many people who have high iq tend to have lower fwhr and people perceive them trustable, they can gain trust without trying, example of it is johan liebert

I want to start off this thread by saying that there are different type of intelligence, and each one of them serves a purpose which you can take an advantage off:

EQ ≠ IQ

Being genetically superior in intelligence is useful, the argument that low IQ chad can still fuck a woman does not change the fact - fact that your IQ can get you easier through life, rather than having a low IQ.

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE
Some example of high IQ users: @retard (Kinematics) @thecel (looksmaxing) @Dyorotic2 (hormones) @Kingkellz (looksmaxing) @LondonVillie (philosophy)

"In fact, some research indicates a correlation between high intelligence and ... Moreover, it is moderately associated with creativity, intelligence, and knowledge. "

"Cognitive ability was more than five times more powerful than emotional intelligence. The average employee with high cognitive ability "

- Based on provided articles, it's clear that high intelligence is inevitable for higher achievements in life. I've stood up to some articles saying how intelligence is associated with mental disorders, but that's bullshit; A individual of higher intelligence will realize his self-worth and environment around him so he will not let to get undermined by stupid normies, life problems and desires (Self actualization).

IMPROVE

your intelligence by neurogenesis (separate thread incoming). Neurogenesis is the process in which the new nerve cells are formed.

neurogenesis1.png
The-major-mechanisms-to-induce-ketosis-1-After-glycogen-stores-are-exhausted-during.jpg

So this is the process in which the new nerve cells are form, called neurogenesis.

- Diet, as the key underlying factor for cell production also plays a huge role in new nerve cell formation (ages 0-25 when neurogenesis is active & womb development) - A diet rich in fat is the best thing you can eat for neurogenesis and concentration, because the brain uses fat as a main fuel provided brain is made out of adipose tissue. Carbohydrates, in order to get used for brain energy, they have to go through conversion to get converted into linoleic acid, so it's an additional stress for metabolism because it has to do more tasks now. That's why fat and ketogenesis are a good for brain and nervous system. I've talked about keto diet, ketogenesis, brain function, and etc in the Math maxing thread of mine:

- Though, seeds and grain are underlooked factor here, alpha-linoleic acid which is the polyunsaturated fat more specifically (PUFA), are dangerous as they cause lipid oxidation (oxidative stress), furthermore leading to side effect of a chronic inflamation:

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

- By taking NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) you can help yourself with neuroplasticity, but neurogenesis is a complex process which also involves the cholinergic system.

- By optimizing BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor) you're directly improving the neuroplasticity.

- Obviously, fix the lifestyle and try not to be low IQ (exercise, read a book, socialize)...

And not to forget:

While this thread may seem as an ideal opportunity to become a 200 IQ mastermind through nerve growth factors, your progress is hindered by your genetic makeup (Receptors, genes, hormone levels)... so for a brief example;

- Haploinsufficiency of the SHANK3 gene is causally linked to autism spectrum disorder
- If you are cursed with DRD2 A1 Allele, it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status.

Based on this, it's inevitably impossible to go past your genetics. Think of your genetics as the 'ceiling' in this case, because you can boost your neurogenesis and BDNF activity, but you cannot fix the receptors or the genes.

... And this is why intelligence on it's own isn't adequate, you must have the perfect enteric nervous system, peripheral as well as the central nervous system because a genius comes in package. Just like you need Jaw, maxilla and good orbitals to be considerate the chad, you need the whole package, metaphorically speaking.

Some things such as enteric nervous system are fixable, but i don't want to give a lecture. Let's just mention that the:

50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach - https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02398/full#:~:text=About 50% dopamine is produced,hepatic portal vein (6)

90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut - https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190906092809.htm
GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

fecal microbiota transplant, and observed significant improvements in GI symptoms, autism-related symptoms, and gut microbiota.

LOW INTELLIGENCE

Some examples of low IQ users: @Jimsonbobson505 @MakinItHappen @lifestyle21873 @Blackout.xl

On the other hand, we have the unfortunate low IQ cels who got cucked either by induced neurotoxicity when they were so young (Monosodium glutamate in the baby food, aspartame in the chocolate) which IS significant and may deteriorate your nervous system to a large margin.

These individuals may not necessarily suck in life, but it's going to be harder for them to realize certain things and their moneymaxing opportunity is significantly reduced, you don't even need a high intelligence to figure out how to make some money, just saying.

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

The worst thing high IQ'cels have to face is the opinion of majority, opinion of authority... But authority is stupid, and if high IQ cel doesn't have that in his head, he will go through severe depression until he figures out how things really are eventually.

If you're analytical/high IQ around the normatards, they'll hate you for it (jealousy). Yet most of the people require intelligence to help their emotional issue. And what's worse is that while around them, if you act like them, they begin to be intuitive and start tearing you down if you are intelligent.

That's why you need to value your intelligence, unironically value your personality, your stereotype and don't get bothered by the opinions of retarded people

View attachment 1144934

⬆️⬆️⬆️ For the same reason, i avoid to interact with most of the people, i have so many acquitances personally but very few people i'm actually on a good basis, because most of them i cannot relate to, i just simply can't... They don't have analytical reasoning nor they have the intelligence, but that's why you're BETTER alone (unless you want to use people of course), you're even mentally stronger

Another example why shaming from retarded people should not be taken seriously is because their arguments doesn't make sense, they will ad-hominem you, and they will be straight up emotional

Example 1) When lifestyle was unable to defend himself after i insulted him on his low IQ attidude: click here

Example 2) When Gigachang got humiliated after he tried to undermine me, to appear more 'superior' by appealing to authority: click here

BIGGEST LOW IQ TRAIT - RETALITION ATTIDUDE, CHASING THE DOMINANCE (@Playboypuertorican)

Retaliation attitude is the most childish trait of an immature man. I have to credit @thecel for pointing this out: “retaliation attitude” that most men seem to have. An underlying cause of this is low IQ, which obviously makes them unable to think for themselves, so that's why they remain egotistical for the life as we learned that they don't come up to an objectively approved solution for whatever reason.

Examples:

• If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.

These people seem to think with their ego only. They think it's masculine but it's not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the right thing even if it doesn't make him feel good. It's a manly trait to forgive sometimes (@john2), sometimes it's ok to avoid a fight.. stop being the violent fucking retard, grow the fuck up.

That's why, the Beta males are more evolved and superior to alpha males. But who chase all the respect and sex but does not get it? Alpha males. Aggressive males. Violent males. Often times very stupid males. Just abandon civility and intellect in order to assert the dominance... TO THE SAME PEOPLE, at YOUR OWN IQ LEVEL.

AND "ALPHAS" DOESN'T GET ANY SEX WHATSOEVER, IT'S A NICE CHAD, NOT SOME BITCHY ASS GORILLA.

High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.

High T is extremely nice when nice, and unapologetically mean when referred to - "nice guys"

Women like men who fight hard against outsiders (dark triad analogy) but soft to their own people. its high T

An epitome of the androgenic mind would be your ancestor, who was morally good and loyal to his own homeland and people, but he used to fight with a traitor, not his own people duh...

I'm slowly transitioning from the low IQ to rudimentary thinking right now. Because when men with the retaliation attitude react violently not because they believe it's moral but because they look for excuses to behave violently. Many men would love it if smaller guys attack them, for they'd love to have the chance to fight and to justify it with self-defense. They just want to exercise violence and to be seen as the “good guy” in doing so.

" Individuals with advanced reasoning abilities are more likely to reach higher levels of moral development (Hay et al., 2007). Highly intelligent individuals have a greater concern for the welfare of others and tend to have higher levels of civic engagement (Aranda & Siyaranamual, 2014). "

Some examples of highly-analytical users: @Chadlite Rutherford @NickGurr @BalkanPig @SayHeyHey

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

critical-thinking-definition-with-examples-2063745-updated2020-10ac813131654257b3e637fe20050ef7.png

It differs from intelligence, but it more relates to the moral aspect of the previously mentioned scenario, as well as the reasoning behind it. Through critical reasoning these individuals became morally good, they have the epitome of what i call the masculine thinking, it's high pren. T

Critical reasoning with an analytical mind is a chad trait and i fucking love it, notice how all of these tagged individuals act mature than everybody else on the forum?

It's becasue the critical reasoning represents the total masculine brain, it stands for Cold pure rational systematizing without "muh subjective-emotional opinion" and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my Argument is totally plausible and logical.

High critical reasoning is basically pure androgenism, it's the epitome of high prenatal T, the testosterone in the womb leads to overexpression of the right brain chemosphere.

Examples of rudimentary thinking users: @vagabond, @GigaChang @RODEBLUR @her @Alexanderr

d90.png
images

With the lack of androgen receptors during the brain lateralization, you end up with these individuals who think like foid and have a legit foid traits such as narcissism (as displayed in women), impulsion, hysteria, aggression, paranoia and just a emotional instability...

They are less or no harmless at all than the low IQ ape, but a foid minded men are annoying as fuck, and serve a no purpose whatsoever in this world, hell they will undermine high IQ/analytical men because of the hatred. THEY are the "nice guys" and "simps" in this society, they expect to get rewarded at the cost of screwing other people over. There is a huge difference between the morally good man and a hypocritical man such as @Original

alpha.jpg

Every highly rational species would share the same opinion that a truly progressive world can only be achieved if the all the primitive factors are eliminated. The average IQ in african, south american and arab countries is between 70-90% while their inbred rate is Incredible high (close to 50% of all muslims worldwide are inbred)

Their productivity is Incredible low, their physiques are often more masculine, but their psychological behaviour is often impulsive, paranoid, hysterical and emotionally unstable - basically the opposite of true masculine behaviour.

I create overly analyzed threads about various bodyparts with a absurd amount of attention to details the average normie wouldnt even notice while @GigaChang on the other hand makes almost only threads in which he brags about his utterly homosexual looks

He and me are the perfect examples of 2 extremes. Me being a overly analytical and systematizing androgenic man

low iq thred

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Suifuel for lowiqcels

I had to come here and reread this thread and i must say this is probably the best thread i have ever fuckin witnessed

bump

• Love it

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

came back from the dead to ask you what the fuck was going through your mind when you put me in the ''rudimentary foid thinking'' category? like i'd understand it if you'd put me in the regular low iq ape category but foid thinking?

come on i'm literally one of the most controversial guys on this forum lmfao.

fuck man this thread is so good

nothing to disagree with

it needs to be pinned or 'best of' or whatever

Great thread, bump bump bump

Whatever qualities you described, I do have them in me. Well that may explain the steryotype of "intelligent kid" I've got from childhood to still today in high school. Also I've great memory too. Like I had my finals like a month ago, and I didn't study a bit but before like 1 hour from my exam, i just gave a simple glance on every page through the whole book and then I scored 97%😉

is there any way to measure your systemizing?

Very good thread; however, there are not multiple forms of intelligence. If someone is an astrophysicist they also probably would have been a great violinist. There's no such thing as being bad at math and smart in other things. If you suck at math or foreign languages you are just doomed to being low IQ, sorry. We have known this with Spearman's g for a long time. This is why Bezos and Musk both tried to become Physicists before giving up and becoming the most successful businessmen in the world. If you think you are high IQ but you had to study for Calc 2, you are not.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Very good thread; however, there are not multiple forms of intelligence. If someone is an astrophysicist they also probably would have been a great violinist. There's no such thing as being bad at math and smart in other things. If you suck at math or foreign languages you are just doomed to being low IQ, sorry. We have known this with Spearman's g for a long time. This is why Bezos and Musk both tried to become Physicists before giving up and becoming the most successful businessmen in the world. If you think you are high IQ but you had to study for Calc 2, you are not.

Spiggacope. The correlation coefficients aren’t high enough to conclude what you just posted.

If you think you are high IQ but you had to study for Calc 2, you are not.

Cope lmao almost everyone has to study if (s)he wants to do well in Calc 2.

Last edited:
  • +1
Spiggacope. The correlation coefficients aren’t high enough to conclude what you just posted.

The lowest correlation between your g factor and a subject is 65%. If you are 65% naturally better at a subject compared to another person there will be a night and day difference in performance.

Cope lmao almost everyone has to study if (s)he wants to do well in Calc 2.
Doomed :feelstastyman:

• Woah
inb4 banned for bumping this thread [i cant go to prison mom is making chicken for dinner]

i dont like thinking about IQ.
It makes me uncomfortable, morally speaking.
My problem is that the longer I live, the more misanthropic I become. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I weigh the options. But in the end, all that is left is that most people have to be borderline retarded or something. I can not fathom how they can not see the most basic things, like health issues in their own kids,
historical events repeating in their lifetime, often only decades apart etc...

I dont like that thought and it makes me very sad.
It also comes alongside the possibility that I IQ mog most people which simply can not be true. I am barely functional, I struggle with basic life tasks and I need my fingers to count.
Of course there does not have to be a connection between being "high IQ" and having an overinflated perception of your own self worth, but being human and all, its hard to draw the line.

Edward Bernays wrote in 1928 that Propaganda is necessary to have a functional society. Maybe he was right after all. People cant lead themselves, they cant even stop eating the wrong shit.
They dont want to be free. @disillusioned made a series of threads that demonstrated that. For example he pointed out how nowadays everyone has access to unlimited information. Everyone can write and publish a book.
Yet, if you look at the numbers, nothing is happening. Nobody is doing shit.
1% rule and all that.

Even in ancient times, Plato in his fictional dialogue "Gorgias" he talks about how people dont want to be free.
People call Aristotle a flawed thinker for believing that slavery was a natural phenomenon in society but look around. People willingly submit to an untold number of idols constantly. They are in perfect limbo between different whims and whys every waking moment. This can not possibly be called conscious, deliberate living.

Its very painful for me to consider these things. I dont want the world to be like this. Ive tried to help people by exposing them to information, I printed out articles and gave them to people in person. I stole books from the library for people, I gave away my own books. It does not work.

I dont know how to cope.
This world is a hellscape. Even if you are "successful" (definition: arbitrary) you cant escape the truth. I dont understand how people that are better off than me are not tormented by what they have to witness in society. Malnourishment is rampant, doctors rape people with prescription drugs and surgeries and their victims are none the wiser.
And we are nigh powerless in the face of it.
Its always happened, it will keep happening. I still cant accept it though.

Anyway, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
Tragic I fucked myself in puberty by eating ice cream and chocolate everyday and sleeping 5-7 hours a night and I didn't drink breast milk but I'm still 110+ iq. I'm going on ketovore diet and doing 14/10 fasting and stimulating my brain with problem solving and math to try and iq max. You think it will have any effect and any suggestions? @Ada Mustang

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
wisdom mogs

• JFL
Giga thread. One of the best in the forum.

I don’t agree with the morality and masculinity part. Gorilla-tier men are the most masculine. And big ego + big body = big happiness. Egomaxed men get the lion’s share of happiness but harm society. Beta males benefit society but don’t get much happiness in return.

• +1

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

Tldr?

• JFL
Tldr?

• JFL
fucking book