How hard can i starvemaxx without stunting my growth nigga

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
I've grown nearly a centimeter in the last month from my juiced up peptide stack but my face is so fucking fat it's annoying

Realistically I don't think I'll ever slay in hs, ima try but acne + height makes it brutality

If I grow to 5"6.5 I'll fraud 2 inches and 5"8.25 isn't too bad at all. If I grow to 5"7 then 5"9 fraud innit

Also I'm gonna bump up the stack drastically and add more hgh which will probably accelerate my acne even more.

When I really starvemaxx my bones should be popping innit, I want rhino but probably will need to wait atleast 3 years. I'm gonna work at the post office and my parents will let me live at home while I become world champion innit

I have downlighting in most of my pics and even the ones I take at work make me look not super bloated but I definitely am bloated as shit

I'm growing a lot rn so I can't risk cutting yet ill wait atleast a month, maybe until third semester of this year , I'm gonna start doing that one niggas framemaxxing guide I forgot his name

I doubt anyone actually has experience in this specific situation but what do you guys think? Will I be fine if I still get 200grams of protein daily (125 pound bw)?

I'll take amino acids and multimineral and multivitam as well of course

What you think yakhis? :unsure:

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 17791
bro can you stop please tagging me

this forum have all the information you need in the BOTB or just search in the search function

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 20565
bro can you stop please tagging me

this forum have all the information you need in the BOTB or just search in the search function
Who are you? :unsure:

bro how old are u.

What bf% are you right now? As long as you don't dip below 12 you should be good imo.

I've grown nearly a centimeter in the last month from my juiced up peptide stack but my face is so fucking fat it's annoying

Realistically I don't think I'll ever slay in hs, ima try but acne + height makes it brutality

If I grow to 5"6.5 I'll fraud 2 inches and 5"8.25 isn't too bad at all. If I grow to 5"7 then 5"9 fraud innit

Also I'm gonna bump up the stack drastically and add more hgh which will probably accelerate my acne even more.

When I really starvemaxx my bones should be popping innit, I want rhino but probably will need to wait atleast 3 years. I'm gonna work at the post office and my parents will let me live at home while I become world champion innit

I have downlighting in most of my pics and even the ones I take at work make me look not super bloated but I definitely am bloated as shit

I'm growing a lot rn so I can't risk cutting yet ill wait atleast a month, maybe until third semester of this year , I'm gonna start doing that one niggas framemaxxing guide I forgot his name

I doubt anyone actually has experience in this specific situation but what do you guys think? Will I be fine if I still get 200grams of protein daily (125 pound bw)?

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
I think your receptors are gonna become desensitized and ur gonna shut down ur gh production for a year:what:

What bf% are you right now? As long as you don't dip below 12 you should be good imo.
I'm probably around 12 tbh

All my fat goes to my face it's brutality nigga

IMG 20220821 150708 505

I was 12% here and still bloated

I think your receptors are gonna become desensitized and ur gonna shut down ur gh production for a year:what:
Small price to pay innit

“muh i stunted my growth” just keep your protein intake really high and keep a deficit of like 500 kcal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Could go I to 750 deficit? :unsure:

By increasing activity maybe, as long as you don’t stay in it too long. And obviously keep protein high, i think that one thread said to have it 3x your body weight or something(in kg)

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
Check you don't have hypothyroidism. If you are, hop on meds and debloat.

By increasing activity maybe, as long as you don’t stay in it too long. And obviously keep protein high, i think that one thread said to have it 3x your body weight or something(in kg)
Ok yakhi

I hardly ever have time to go gym because work school and boxing practice innit so I'm gonna start doing a high volume calisthenics routine and maybe ill go gym once a week

just eat normal or slight surplus and slay after cycle. slying while on mk677 is like playing football without legs. You can but its hard.

H

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
How long have u been Taking the stack?

Also,will u add lr3?

For starvemaxxing,i would say get the proteins u need (120gram a day) and small amount of carbs for fulfilling the calorie limit

Last edited:

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
[/SPOILER Ta

couk
Why don't u just get 300 calories less than what u need (calorie deficit) and cardiomaxx instead?

Is the facial bloat because of ur body fat or because of the heightmaxxing stack u r taking(hgh,igf1, Peptides)

If it's from the hgh u could try taking diuretics like dandelion root extract (i don't know the dosage honestly,but u can get it if u search about this on bodybuilding forums).

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
Also,the hgh and peptides u r taking,will induce lipolysis and make ur bodyfat go down in the long term

H

How long have u been Taking the stack?

Also,will u add lr3?

For starvemaxxing,i would say get the proteins u need (120gram a day) and small amount of carbs for fulfilling the calorie limit
I've been on for 2 weeks and I've grown nearly a centimeter

I had never measured above 165 on my home stadiometer a single time until this last week so I don't think it's cope. I was 166, 165.5 and 165.75 on the last 3 days:eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Also,the hgh and peptides u r taking,will induce lipolysis and make ur bodyfat go down in the long term
Why don't u just get 300 calories less than what u need (calorie deficit) and cardiomaxx instead?

Is the facial bloat because of ur body fat or because of the heightmaxxing stack u r taking(hgh,igf1, Peptides)

If it's from the hgh u could try taking diuretics like dandelion root extract (i don't know the dosage honestly,but u can get it if u search about this on bodybuilding forums).
I don't think it's facial bloat from the stack it was about the same before I started

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I've been on for 2 weeks and I've grown nearly a centimeter

I had never measured above 165 on my home stadiometer a single time until this last week so I don't think it's cope. I was 166, 165.5 and 165.75 on the last 3 days:eek::eek:
Have u been taking àromasin?

I don't think it's facial bloat from the stack it was about the same before I started
Maybe get buccal fat removal later?

Or cardiomaxx / HIITmaxx as i said before

Maybe get buccal fat removal later?

Or cardiomaxx / HIITmaxx as i said before
Ok yakhi I do a lot of hiit for boxing

I do 30 seconds of intense punches nonstop then 30 seconds rest plus 3mins x3 jumprope

dont cut bro

so taza

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@....

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
tazarotene didnt work?

Multivitamins are a scam, they have low doses on each vitamins, also they will compete with each other to be absorbed, take separate vitamins for your need, and don't forget the timings for each vitamins to make sure they don't compete for absorption, some are better taken together like calcium and vitamin d, and some are bad when taken together like vitamin c and b12, for that you need to take them 1-2 hours apart

look up @LooksOverAll thread about confusing being bloated when in actuality your probably just boneless

I'm 16 and in a -700 deficit or so and I'm fine. I'm already 6'1 though. I'm getting to 10% so I can bulk for the next 2 years. If I don't cut now I may get too fat later.