How to lighten my lip color?

PickleTheSlayer

PickleTheSlayer

Bronze
My upper lip is a bit purple looking compared to my pink bottom lip. This shit + having full lips makes me look deathnic, but if I had full pillow lips that were pink like o'pry it would look good af. What methods are there to change lip color permanently?

nah if you're black you can ignore the lips thing because you're already ethnic but if you're ambiguous brown like me and trying to be white passing it will hold u back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PseudoMaxxer
bleach it

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, PickleTheSlayer and PseudoMaxxer
My upper lip is a bit purple looking compared to my pink bottom lip. This shit + having full lips makes me look deathnic, but if I had full pillow lips that were pink like o'pry it would look good af. What methods are there to change lip color permanently?
non white = ovER

Use cum as lip gloss

Bro i would never edit a trannie currycel chadlite just as overhyped as chico
Most models get piped by old men, at least ramirez actually killed people he's 100x better mogs chico to gandys armpit

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
nah if you're black you can ignore the lips thing because you're already ethnic but if you're ambiguous brown like me and trying to be white passing it will hold u back
Ambiguous brown mogs white normie change my mind

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Same condition jfl

They have lip tattooing which color corrects lips it’s subtle too