How to tell if a psl god appeals to male or female gaze

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I can visualise kissing and cuddling with Delon and Even Ramirez ( which may be counter intuitive for some as he's thoughtof as dark triad ogre) but I can't with Gandy. It means Gandy only appeal to male gaze. Try this heuristic and see

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Ken, Deleted member 20452 and 2 others
I can’t visualize kissing and cuddling with oldcels. Gandy is an oldcel.

Same shit with young females. 15–20-yo females don’t wanna kiss 42-yo Gandy horizontally. That’s like making out with your dad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19905 and Deleted member 15827
I can’t visualize kissing and cuddling with oldcels. Gandy is an oldcel.
I still wouldn't when he looked like this
2956814 974E8308 E1F6 492F BF97 24E78A50604C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
check youtube edits or whatever and look at the comments and you will see delon/prime chico > rest of psl gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
check youtube edits or whatever and look at the comments and you will see delon/prime chico > rest of psl gods
Yea but Chico is shit but he has insane appeal to jbs in prime yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
That’s retarded as well because most of these edits are made by aspie 16y girls who don’t represent the majority of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
That’s retarded as well because most of these edits are made by aspie 16y girls who don’t represent the majority of women
16-20 are the only women that Matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Thinking_Machine
Yeah, that's true

jfl at pajeets, deluding themselves that prime gandy had no appeal to women :lul::lul:
what living in mumbai does to a mf

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
jfl at pajeets, deluding themselves that prime gandy had no appeal to women :lul::lul:
what living in mumbai does to a mf
Obviously not retard I'm saying if it was. Comp between three Gandy would be filtered out but he's a psl god and has Insane appeal everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
I can visualise kissing and cuddling with Delon and Even Ramirez but I can't with Gandy
Obviously not retard I'm saying if it was. Comp between three Gandy would be filtered out but he's a psl god and has Insane appeal everywhere
just beacause you can't fantasize kissing with gandy like a fag doesn't mean he gets filtered out :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I can picture me sucking your cock no homo what’s that mean for your appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Same shit with young females. 15–20-yo females don’t wanna kiss 42-yo Gandy horizontally. That’s like making out with your dad.
Not if they have daddy issues:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Not if they have daddy issues:feelshah:
Lmao at how many 18-20 year old girls get with guys who are legit 10 years older than them

Even on Tinder if I set it to my real age, I match so many of these young foids. Once who have literally just turned 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9801
b-but users here tell me that men age like fine wine and if you are 10/10 gigachad every teen girl on the street will suck your cock in your 30s-60s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and thecel
b-but users here tell me that men age like fine wine and if you are 10/10 gigachad every teen girl on the street will suck your cock in your 30s-60s
Fuck off grandpa u deranged Alzheimer's fuck