How wide should your mouth be for being perfectly proportional?

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
@Toska @Chadeep @AcneScars @PrestonYnot @MarstonAlloy @volcelfatcel @Be_ConfidentBro @reptiles @mortis @Biggdink @BIGDICCJIM @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @portuguesecel @faggotchadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
@Toska @Chadeep @AcneScars @PrestonYnot @MarstonAlloy @volcelfatcel @Be_ConfidentBro @reptiles @mosrtis @Biggdink @BIGDICCJIM @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @portuguesecel @faggotchadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MarstonAlloy and Danish_Retard
@Toska @Chadeep @AcneScars @PrestonYnot @MarstonAlloy @volcelfatcel @Be_ConfidentBro @reptiles @mosrtis @Biggdink @BIGDICCJIM @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @portuguesecel @faggotchadlite
id say as wide as possible , but shouldnt cross the middle of ur eyes cause beyond that is just uncanny

wide enough for tyrones bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Be_ConfidentBro
id say as wide as possible , but shouldnt cross the middle of ur eyes cause beyond that is just uncanny
Can the mouth look narrower with respect to the middle of the eyes if the eyes are moved a little and/or the mouth is contracted slightly?

Your nose should be as wide as your ipd.
Your mouth should be 1.6 wider than your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and AcneScars
Can the mouth look narrower with respect to the middle of the eyes if the eyes are moved a little and/or the mouth is contracted slightly?
what? I got strokes reading that you have pictures or sum?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
what if i get rhino plasty and make nose much less wider than ipd

will i become a dolphin?

You mean nose being as wide as “inter-canthal distance”

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
what if i get rhino plasty and make nose much less wider than ipd

will i become a dolphin?
You’d be running the risk of having breathing issues after that and narrower nose would look disproportionate.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 13928
what? I got strokes reading that you have pictures or sum?
I meant can someone’s mouth look narrower than the middle of the eyes if the eyes are moved slightly and/or the mouth being slightly contracted

I meant can someone’s mouth look narrower than the middle of the eyes if the eyes are moved slightly and/or the mouth being slightly contracted
that depends on your ipd I guess
but you cant change your ipd so idk
you also need to have a wide palate if you want to widen your mouth otherwise your smile will look really uncann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back