I am addicted to smoking crack, and have been eating babies alive to acquire the muscular body I have to this day!

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
The guilt for what I have done I cannot hold onto any longer, I have become a monster, I have never shared this information with anyone else before up until recently. I have especially been careful not to leak this information onto the bodybuilding industry fearing they would just steal this knowledge and use it for money without even giving me a cut of it.

Not even my own mother knows, well I am actually physically unable to tell her. You see when she was a baby she went mysteriously missing and was never seen since, and her body was never found. I don't know what happened to her, I feel so guilty about it as if I was the reason for her disappearance.

I kinda blew up a couple days ago, I couldn't hold onto this guilt any longer. I recently told a friend of mine who I met at the hospital waiting for his wife to deliver his baby (known him for about a week to this day) about my problem.

This is how he responded: "Whoa man that is pretty messed up, I think you need therapy".

I am telling you about this here now to get your input on this advice, I do not know if I should go a long with it knowing I might jailed having the therapist snitch on me. I just wouldn't be able to survive in a prison, I wouldn't be able to sustain my mass eating prison food and following a normal training plan. You know what I mean, I know what I need to sustain this mass and it would not be available in jail.

What should I do I am heartbroken, please what should I do? And yes I am also addicted to smoking crack.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Lygodactylus, GetShrekt and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: bogii
And I thought the liver king was extreme... :hnghn:

You need therapy

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

@chadkhan maybe this guy might have some advice on the matter.

Where is @ChadKhan ?