I am supposed to be leanmaxxing yet

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
I am now currently eating beaf tikka masala curry and a large box of chicken biryani that I got from this local Indian place :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am such a fatass holy FUCK

The biryani and beef curry is top-tier though:owo:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger, GetShrekt and 2 others
Post a picture and somebody will tell you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I leanmaxxed bty squeezing a big fat stinky log of shit out of my asshole that’s been there for a couple days. Been comstpiated. Tried shitting earlier and only small pieces came out. Now I shit it out completely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and FailedNormieManlet
over for you nigga, wtf are u doing
:feelswhy:

This is why I am incel. High body fat, mentalcel, absolutely lazy very unmotivated etc

BTW broski I saw a couple of brown couples there. A 5'6-7 dark-skinned Dravidian with a 6/10 light-brown Punjabi becky and a tall bloated light skinned Pashtun/Punjabi with a a subhuman 2.5/10 Tamil foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
:feelswhy:

This is why I am incel. High body fat, mentalcel, absolutely lazy very unmotivated etc

BTW broski I saw a couple of brown couples there. A 5'6-7 dark-skinned Dravidian with a 6/10 light-brown Punjabi becky and a tall bloated light skinned Pashtun/Punjabi with a a subhuman 2.5/10 Tamil foid
dravidians mog. JUST LIFT!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
dravidians mog
BRO it was so fucking hilarious if only you and the other brown boy PSLers were there:feelskek:

The Dravidian midget was shorter than me, 5'6 and had a bad hairline but still a normie and had a pretty decent looking light-skinned Punjabi foid with him while the tall light skinned Punjabi had to be with some 2.5/10 Tamil girl:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Lol @ ur T levels, muh tika mass allah :soy::soy:

MEAET

I eat this whole thing raw

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Lol @ ur T levels, muh tika mass allah :soy::soy:

View attachment 1642197

I eat this whole thing raw
JFL at ur barbarism, our ancestors discovered 1892021 ways to cook and heat meats and all types of seasonings for you to eat RAW meat that has tons of bacteria and stuff in it:feelskek:

Do you actually eat that raw or are you joking with me dude say it aint so:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GetShrekt
JFL at ur barbarism, our ancestors discovered 1892021 ways to cook and heat meats and all types of seasonings for you to eat RAW meat that has tons of bacteria and stuff in it:feelskek:

Do you actually eat that raw or are you joking with me dude say it aint so:hnghn:
I send the pictures bones tommorw

lmao leanmaxxing is not going well btw :feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL