I dont feel like a Manlet at 6 ft at all.Nowhere

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Not at school,University,Downtown.I just feel like a solid height guy and not a manlet despite people claiming 6 ft 2 is the young average.I see people taller of course but also all the manlets that I mog.6 ft Isnt bad nowhere.It just cant be you fucking copers

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadelite, samm735 and 1 other person
where u live nigga

Not at school,University,Downtown.I just feel like a solid height guy and not a manlet despite people claiming 6 ft 2 is the young average.I see people taller of course but also all the manlets that I mog.6 ft Isnt bad nowhere.It just cant be you fucking copers
6ft is average, think for yourself brainlet

Nah Its definetly a little above worldwide
We are speaking when it makes a notice. I am 6'4 and I mog everybody but that's just because I have 3 deviations above the average TALL category which I was speaking about on the last comment.

No shit Sherlock.

No one said that 6' is short, what we're saying is that these days 6' it's not like some unachievable milestone like the manlets who propagate the "5'9 is average" meme want you to believe. Most young guys are around that height or taller

No one said that 6' is short, what we're saying is that these days 6' it's not like some unachievable milestone like the manlets who propagate the "5'9 is average" meme want you to believe. Most young guys are around that height or taller
I dont know man I see anything under 6 ft 2 is death shit many times on these sites

I dont know man I see anything under 6 ft 2 is death shit many times on these sites
Yeah being below 6'2 is a hindrance since foids want only the top.

But u dont feel tall either.

You are underestimstijg foids standards. Get ready in 2025 foids will consider you a midget

i'm 5'10 1/2, it's over for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2352
I summon @cocainecowboy
i dont necessarily disagree with what he said in original post

6 feet is decent height, its not tall its not short. doesnt create height/size halo whatsoever but you arent getting disqualified for your height either. also its enough to be taller than most girls

this doesnt mean its "ideal height" or "good height", rather "good enough"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 2933
I'm 5'11 and I feel like it's not an adequate height for a male.
Yes, there are some manlets who are like 5'6.
But there are also a lot of guys, especially in some areas of Germany (6'2 real average in Hamburg, so there are too many 6'4 people for you to even feel average at 5'11).
When you stand next to a 6'4+ guy as a 5'11/6' guy, you will not feel like this height is enough. You'd feel like a literal child or like a cuckold.
Average is never enough. Top 20% or rot.. at least for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm 5'11 and I feel like it's not an adequate height for a male.
Yes, there are some manlets who are like 5'6.
But there are also a lot of guys, especially in some areas of Germany (6'2 real average in Hamburg, so there are too many 6'4 people for you to even feel average at 5'11).
When you stand next to a 6'4+ guy as a 5'11/6' guy, you will not feel like this height is enough. You'd feel like a literal child or like a cuckold.
Average is never enough. Top 20% or rot.. at least for me.
it is what it is.
i'm far above the height of my ethnicity, but far below my father one, height is very important, it's over

it is what it is.
i'm far above the height of my ethnicity, but far below my father one, height is very important, it's over
I mean at 5'11 you can still get some foids but it would only be a cope, not completely over in that regard.
It just sucks realizing you're phsyically inferior to other men.
I want to tower over people. More fulfilling to do that than to do stuff with foids.
So it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I mean at 5'11 you can still get some foids but it would only be a cope, not completely over in that regard.
It just sucks realizing you're phsyically inferior to other men.
I want to tower over people. More fulfilling to do that than to do stuff with foids.
So it's over.
i can just expect reaching the upper levels of 5 PSL, may be 6 PSL according to objective beauty with surgery, but never 6 PSL probably in western due to pheno. that's the sole way to compensate tbh