I hate people from MENA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Corleone, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, TsarTsar444, gideon and 12 others
On a related note, I would be heiling the War on Terror if it was racially conscious.
Brown people don't really understand democracy and are incapable of looking after themselves, they need colonial administration.
#AryanGWOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb, Corleone, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
racism is a natural behavior. Ants from different colonies would fight each other to death but we have to pretend we love everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, mid, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
lol those ethnicities are the biggest sluts, they get around
It's such a fucking shame. They get passed around like a joint once they see white chad cock. Iranians are the worst in my experience. That country would've been the absolute worse if those mollahs (who are really a small elite) were in power. Usually the small elites in soyciety are the secularising western worshipping one. ..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
On a related note, I would be heiling the War on Terror if it was racially conscious.
Brown people don't really understand democracy and are incapable of looking after themselves, they need colonial administration.
#AryanGWOT
Kys. Democracy is a pagan cuck idea. In the history of ideas it was always looked down upon as a retarded system and is true today as it was back then.

This guy sums it up perfectly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, Michael Myers and 3 others
rentfree in your head, curries like you aren't even real muslims you're a wannabe arab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, SAQUIB66, kebab and 5 others
rentfree in your head, curries like you aren't even real muslims you're a wannabe arab
You made one post as a graycel and think you're 'rent free'. My thoughts have nothing to do with you, you were just an example of a cuck.

Jfl wannabe Arab you were carried by Muslim Persians intellectually and colonised by Turks for 1000+ years. Otherwise the prophet himself predicted the downfall of Arabs. Nothing admirable at all. Stay in your desert sandnigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 14262, Michael Myers and 3 others
You made one post as a graycel and think you're 'rent free'. My thoughts have nothing to do with you, you were just an example of a cuck.

Jfl wannabe Arab you were carried by Muslim Persians intellectually and colonised by Turks for 1000+ years. Otherwise the prophet himself predicted the downfall of Arabs. Nothing admirable at all. Stay in your desert sandnigger.
i'm a forum superstar keep writing essays on me jfl at this guy @sั‚แด€ส€ส™oส

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Trilogy and Deleted member 16960
It's such a fucking shame. They get passed around like a joint once they see white chad cock. Iranians are the worst in my experience. That country would've been the absolute worse if those mollahs (who are really a small elite) were in power. Usually the small elites in soyciety are the secularising western worshipping one. ..
so do south Asian muslim girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's just mena projecting the fact that they suffer from offwhite syndrome and think that similar phenos but browner/more ethnic (Curries) are automatically inferior to them, a lot of that comes from colonialism when Europeans mogged them hard in the late 19-early 20th century.

It's most prosonified in how people in the rich Gulf countries treat curries compared to Europeans, how people from the Maghreb worship white people and want to be included with them, and the entire ideology of Kemalism.

I wouldn't think anyone is actually wanting to be MENA, IRL MENAs are universally the most hated race even if they can mog other ethnics due to being white/med passing

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PrinceofDarkness, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
It's just mena projecting the fact that they suffer from offwhite syndrome and think that similar phenos but browner/more ethnic (Curries) are automatically inferior to them, a lot of that comes from colonialism when Europeans mogged them hard in the late 19-early 20th century.

It's most prosonified in how people in the rich Gulf countries treat curries compared to Europeans, how people from the Maghreb worship white people and want to be included with them, and the entire ideology of Kemalism.

I wouldn't think anyone is actually wanting to be MENA, IRL MENAs are universally the most hated race even if they can mog other ethnics due to being white/med passing
there are SSA influenced MENAs too

so do south Asian muslim girls
At a FAR lower rate than MENA. It's not even comparable bro. Curries foids are far less slutty than Arab foids. I'm not just talking about Morrocan or Tunisians. Look at Saudi hoes today, they're one generation away from British women.

The most 'religious' Arab country following the most conservative school of thought is accepting their cuckery

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Michael Myers and deadmanwalking
At a FAR lower rate than MENA. It's not even comparable bro. Curries foids are far less slutty than Arab foids. I'm not just talking about Morrocan or Tunisians. Look at Saudi hoes today, they're one generation away from British women.

The most 'religious' Arab country following the most conservative school of thought is accepting their cuckery

no, curry foids are sluttier than Arab foids. BY FUCKING FAR.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, Razeb and 3 others

beucase these PAJEET BITCHES KNOW THEY'RE LOWER DOWN THE DESIRABILITY HIERARCHY SO THEY SLUT ABOUT TO GET WHITE VALIDATION MORE THAN MENA GIRLS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, Corleone, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

beucase these PAJEET BITCHES KNOW THEY'RE LOWER DOWN THE DESIRABILITY HIERARCHY SO THEY SLUT ABOUT TO GET WHITE VALIDATION MORE THAN MENA GIRLS.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur CURRY BITCHES ARE SO FUCKING LOW SMV THEY SHOVE 99 WHITE COCKS UP THEIR ASSES FOR WHITE VALIDATION UNLIKE MENA, NEA, MIXED RACE AND LATINA WOMEN WHO ALL SMVMOG THEM TO ANDROMEDA

PAJEETOID WOMEN ARE LOW SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Corleone, Fynasids dk and 3 others
Absolute gigacope. Not denying they're less desirable but that doesn't explain it.

Just admit it Arab women are FAR more sluttier than curries. Not because of rejection, but because their cultural and religious values has been stripped out of them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Michael Myers

Beautiful Bhai you sum up my thoughts perfectly ๐Ÿ˜

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 18522
Absolute gigacope. Not denying they're less desirable but that doesn't explain it.

Just admit it Arab women are FAR more sluttier than curries. Not because of rejection, but because their cultural and religious values has been stripped out of them.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

PAJEET BITCHES TAKE WHITE COCK UP THEIR POO STAINED HOLES AT A FAR HIGHER RATE THAN NEA, ARAB LATINA MIXED GIRLS BECAUSE THEIR SMV IS BOTTOM BARREL.

THEY WANT WHITE VALIDATION SO BAD. OR VALIDATION FROM ANY WHITE ADJACENT ETHNIC. NO WONDER YOU LIKE TO CALL NEA, MENA AND MIXED AND LATINA GIRLS SLUTS BECUASE YOU WANT THEM AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM. YOU CAN ONLY GET PAJEETA. WHO ARE 0 SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, Corleone and gribsufer1
Based as fuck. Fuck sandniggers, if they despise me I despise them!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, zura and SecularIslamist
@Megas Alexandros PAJEET BITCHES ARE 0 SMV COMPARED TO NORTHEAST ASIAN, LATINA, MENA AND MIXED WOMEN SO HE COPES BY SAYING MUH CURRY BITCHES ARE MORE PIOUS BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET A NORTHEAST ASIAN, LATINA, MENA OR MIXED GIRL WHICH IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY WANTS

PAJEET BITCHES SUCK ON 990000000 WHITE COCKS FOR WHITE VALIDATION SO THEY'RE SLUTTIER BY FAR

PAJEET HOLIER THAN THOU DELUDED IDIIOTS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Osman2793, bloomercel and 2 others
Btw if you do hate MENA then how do you cope with being a muzzie? It is Arabic 24/7, not a moment goes where you aren't speaking that fucking language if you follow every ritual and pray every day.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PrinceofDarkness, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Btw if you do hate MENA then how do you cope with being a muzzie? It is Arabic 24/7, not a moment goes where you aren't speaking that fucking language if you follow every ritual and pray every day.
@Megas Alexandros PAJEET BITCHES ARE 0 SMV COMPARED TO NORTHEAST ASIAN, LATINA, MENA AND MIXED WOMEN SO HE COPES BY SAYING MUH CURRY BITCHES ARE MORE PIOUS BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET A NORTHEAST ASIAN, LATINA, MENA OR MIXED GIRL WHICH IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY WANTS

PAJEET BITCHES SUCK ON 990000000 WHITE COCKS FOR WHITE VALIDATION SO THEY'RE SLUTTIER BY FAR

SHUT THE FUCK UP

PAJEET BITCHES TAKE WHITE COCK UP THEIR POO STAINED HOLES AT A FAR HIGHER RATE THAN NEA, ARAB LATINA MIXED GIRLS BECAUSE THEIR SMV IS BOTTOM BARREL.

THEY WANT WHITE VALIDATION SO BAD. OR VALIDATION FROM ANY WHITE ADJACENT ETHNIC. NO WONDER YOU LIKE TO CALL NEA, MENA AND MIXED AND LATINA GIRLS SLUTS BECUASE YOU WANT THEM AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM. YOU CAN ONLY GET PAJEETA. WHO ARE 0 SMV.
It's okay the truth can make you say some pretty schizo things.

It's human nature to have such defense mechanisms built in.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone and Michael Myers

Currywhores and sandwhores are both bad. But muzzie Arab foids tend to be allowed to be much looser than muzzie curry foids by their parents in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
It's okay the truth can make you say some pretty schizo things.

It's human nature to have such defense mechanisms built in.
YOU SAY POOJA BITCHES ARE MORE PIOUS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GET

AND YOU ACTUALLY WANT THE SUPERIOR SMV WOMEN LIKE NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED

YOU CAN'T GET ONE SO YOU CALL THEM SLUTS

JFL AT YOU

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Corleone, Fynasids dk and 1 other person
Currywhores and sandwhores are both bad. But muzzie Arab foids tend to be allowed to be much looser than muzzie curry foids in the West.
no curry bitches are looser
YOU SAY POOJA BITCHES ARE MORE PIOUS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GET

AND YOU ACTUALLY WANT THE SUPERIOR SMV WOMEN LIKE NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED

YOU CAN'T GET ONE SO YOU CALL THEM SLUTS

JFL AT YOU

no curry bitches are looser
Cope tbh. Your average Pakistani is more religious than your average sandnigger in the West especially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, PrinceofDarkness, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
Cope tbh. Your average Pakistani is more religious than your average sandnigger in the West especially
Shut the fuck up
Of course you'll say POOja is more religious than SUPERIOR SMV women BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET THEM

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Michael Myers
Xangsane
FOR PAJEET CUCKS

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Dnrd you all are terrorists either way

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Xangsane
FOR CURRY MUSLIM WOMEN

You are viewing it through nationalist lenses calling it Arab.

Theologically it is Arabic as that is the speech of god as accepted by all orthodox schools of thoughts. But it's a universalist religion and cuck Arabs have done very little for Islam outside the Rashidun and Ummayads. This religion was built by non-Arabs east to West outside the first 100-200 years.

That's like calling Christianity a "white" or "European" religion which is equally laughable. This is a universalist religion and nationalist Arab cucks won't ever change that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 0hMan
All look curry enough in my eyes, honestly can't really tell the difference between all of them, despite them insisting their nostril shape is a clear and obvious phenotype difference. Nothing makes these people angrier than calling them indian, which has become one of my favorite things to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, tbh aff, Michael Myers and 6 others
Xangsane
FOR POOJAS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T COMPETE WITH NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED WOMEN

JFL AT ALL POOJAS

NO WONDER THEY GET MAD WHENEVER THEY PASS BY A NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED WOMAN

FUCK ALL POOJAS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osman2793 and LampPostPrime
Xangsane
FOR POOJAS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T COMPETE WITH NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED WOMEN

JFL AT ALL POOJAS

NO WONDER THEY GET MAD WHENEVER THEY PASS BY A NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED WOMAN

FUCK ALL POOJAS
shut up indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, Michael Myers and 2 others
Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.
Nothing wrong with hating another country/ethnicity. They are like different tribes to us and we evolved to stick to ours and destroy the others

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 44730 and Michael Myers
there are SSA influenced MENAs too
They deny it though and hate black people. Especially Moroccans. They hate when their sisters are pan African and take bbc

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Chinlet Ascension

typical curry cope he's bottom of the bottom in SMV and telling other muslims on this forum how to behave what a loser

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, gribsufer1 and Xangsane
hate to break to all of u MENA copers but this is what anglos think
3x6kl3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, Corleone and 2 others
#AryanGWOT
Yes, ironically the problems of the worst shitholes can and will only be solved by more colonialism. Renewed colonialism, under a different name

Leaving this thread and coming back later as it seems to have degenerated into excitable MENA shouting at one another

You are viewing it through nationalist lenses calling it Arab.

Theologically it is Arabic as that is the speech of god as accepted by all orthodox schools of thoughts. But it's a universalist religion and cuck Arabs have done very little for Islam outside the Rashidun and Ummayads. This religion was built by non-Arabs east to West outside the first 100-200 years.

That's like calling Christianity a "white" or "European" religion which is equally laughable. This is a universalist religion and nationalist Arab cucks won't ever change that.
Does the speech of God just happening to be Arabic and not the hundreds of thousands of others that have existed as well as many rules existing that seem purely an adaption to pre-Islamic desert times not sound suspicious? Jfl. Though indeed Arabs are cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, Michael Myers and 2 others