I have the utmost respect for middle eastern women

muslim women are bitchy toward me. I think they see me as a shaytan

Iranians are hotter than other menas tho
Nah man, plenty of female subhumans and many who get rhinoplasty there. You just have a preference for Iranian women because you do better with them than Arabic women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
muslim women are bitchy toward me. I think they see me as a shaytan
You must be an ugly white or an ugly ethnic. They will be nice to ugly blacks though.

• +1
Nah man, plenty of female subhumans and many who get rhinoplasty there. You just have a preference for Iranian women because you do better with them than Arabic women.
Yeah Arabic women are much higher quality. Persian girls in the west follow no religion and just assimilate.

You must be an ugly white or an ugly ethnic. They will be nice to ugly blacks though.
nah fam, Im htn at minimum and do well with most races including MENAs. My first slay was a lebanese girl actually. But hoejabi's in particular seem to dislike me.

nah fam, Im htn at minimum and do well with most races including MENAs. My first slay was a lebanese girl actually. But hoejabi's in particular seem to dislike me.
What race are you? Which country are you in

Yeah Arabic women are much higher quality. Persian girls in the west follow no religion and just assimilate.
Actually I’d argue Arabic women are like that, like they are more secular in nature despite LARPing as Islamic, whereas Persian women are atheistic in nature and against Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No idea why that is then. Even hoejabis should be nice to you if you’re a gl white guy lmfao.

A guy who isn’t from an Islamic country wouldn’t be able to tell if someone’s MENA or not. Hell, they event think Indians are MENA, what a joke. I can tell that she’s MENA and I can tell when anyone else is MENA. Even if they’re the whiter looking ones. Also that’s a big titty Persian hoe so make sure to take pics of her tits. @Manchild is correct in the fact that MENA (which includes Iranian) women have a reputation for being hoes.
I couldn’t tell before she told me
I don’t think that pheno is common in mena

Most menas look like Indians tho yea so op prob see them on apps and think they’re Indian girls lol
I can tell from her bug eyes she is arab
Top tier for mena tbh
Coloring pill

• +1
I couldn’t tell before she told me
I don’t think that pheno is common in mena

Most menas look like Indians tho yea so op prob see them on apps and think they’re Indian girls lol

Top tier for mena tbh
Coloring pill
No i don't mistake identity because arab names and indian names are very distinct. Even south asian Muslim names are distinct from arab

Also the MENA women in Europe are the complete opposite of what you said. Even in the United States, Canada and wherever else they are.

Thats morrocans mainly tbh. That and the blood of the periods on couscous, a maghrebi food, to curse people since they do witchcraft
Wait the blood on cous makes them seem like virgins on night of marriage? Crazy what sorcery can do these Africans bro race of ultra high level mages

Also Lebenese women do it as well theh get the most hymen surgery on the planet

Last edited:
Wait the blood on cous makes them seem like virgins on night of marriage? Crazy what sorcery can do these Africans bro race of ultra high level mages

Also Lebenese women do it as well theh get the most hymen surgery on the planet
Who cares about lebanese, half of them are Christians aren't they? Its mia khalifa land

Who cares about lebanese, half of them are Christians aren't they? Its mia khalifa land
True but I agree with you. I used to think they were all innocent but I have slayed paki Muslim foids and I recently like THIS VERY WEEK slayed an Arab girl so even though I’ll say they are less whore than all other races without a doubt the least likely to be whores. SOME STILL take cock up the bum (literally I did it 2 them) and pussy. Lebenese aren’t real Arabs anyways they are White mutts who are half Arab that’s why they are whores

Still MENA women are the most chaste race of women and probably have the highest ratio of virgins per foid

True but I agree with you. I used to think they were all innocent but I have slayed paki Muslim foids and I recently like THIS VERY WEEK slayed an Arab girl so even though I’ll say they are less whore than all other races without a doubt the least likely to be whores. SOME STILL take cock up the bum (literally I did it 2 them) and pussy. Lebenese aren’t real Arabs anyways they are White mutts who are half Arab that’s why they are whores

Still MENA women are the most chaste race of women and probably have the highest ratio of virgins per foid
What race are you and what country are you in? and how do you approach girls to get laid by them so easily? What do you say and how do you meet them

What race are you and what country are you in? and how do you approach girls to get laid by them so easily? What do you say and how do you meet them
I am basically incel I just slay ethnic foids because they like my face it’s that simple really. I’m BBC. In UK and I have 0 game im high inhb and aspie asf, as I said I just approach or they speak to me and offer pussy, it’s a bit more nuanced than this obvs but hoendtly I feel god guides me to women I’ll have to do more meditation in this matter as I feel god is pushing me towards Islam many points in my life are leading me to belive this is the case but I need to know if gods testing me or if god wants me to convert.

I am basically incel I just slay ethnic foids because they like my face it’s that simple really. I’m BBC. In UK and I have 0 game im high inhb and aspie asf, as I said I just approach or they speak to me and offer pussy, it’s a bit more nuanced than this obvs but hoendtly I feel god guides me to women I’ll have to do more meditation in this matter as I feel god is pushing me towards Islam many points in my life are leading me to belive this is the case but I need to know if gods testing me or if god wants me to convert.
Do you meet them on dating apps or in person? Where in person?

Do you meet them on dating apps or in person? Where in person?
Person because dating apps don’t work for non whites. Though the gl paki foid I did meet on hinge but I haven’t slayed another foid from there since as I said dating apps don’t work for non whites. I usually meet these girls on night outs, sometimes on the street others in educational institutions, as a non white this is the easiest way to slay gl ethnic women. If your GL these ethnic girls will jide eachother to speak to you and make it easy to get pussy

Person because dating apps don’t work for non whites. Though the gl paki foid I did meet on hinge but I haven’t slayed another foid from there since as I said dating apps don’t work for non whites. I usually meet these girls on night outs, sometimes on the street others in educational institutions, as a non white this is the easiest way to slay gl ethnic women. If your GL these ethnic girls will jide eachother to speak to you and make it easy to get pussy
I've met 13 average looking women from dating apps and im brown. 7 white girls, 3 Hispanic, 1 east Asian, 1 paki, 1 black

Well i dunno what to tell you, I only met one black foid and one paki foid the paki HTN-stacylite the black foid MTB-HTN. I have more standsrds than most men tbf but yeah I can’t give advice on dating apps as I do shit on there cos not white
I've met 13 average looking women from dating apps and im brown. 7 white girls, 3 Hispanic, 1 east Asian, 1 paki, 1 black