i somehow got my mom to agree on injecting hgh

_hallow

_hallow

Ice Cold Churka
my mom said we will check if my growth plates have already fused, if they didn't she will make me start injections :D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, mike21 and try2beme
Bare minimum

Tallest white boi

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

You're 14 that explains a lot . Your frontal lobe in your brain hasn't developed fully

Now I know your 14 idgaf your a kid when I was your age I was normal and not rotting on incel sites :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
well look at u now jfl

She’s just pacifying you. She will look at HGH prices and say “lol you don’t need that you’re only 14 just wait and see until you’re 18” by which case your GP will already be closed and you’ll be incel for life.

Threaten to go ER (in Minecraft) and talk about needing HGH for height constantly. Only way you will end up getting that at 14 from your mom.

She’s just pacifying you. She will look at HGH prices and say “lol you don’t need that you’re only 14 just wait and see until you’re 18” by which case your GP will already be closed and you’ll be incel for life.

Threaten to go ER (in Minecraft) and talk about needing HGH for height constantly. Only way you will end up getting that at 14 from your mom.
she said me only growing 1cm this year is a pathology and shes very serious about this

nah if she's actualy enteratining the situation then it means she cares

some moms are extremely blackpilled, like my mom who paid for my rhinoplasty and is okay with me doing steroids

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss