I still believe in GOD, but I can’t help but think he’s a sadist.

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
If GOD created everything and knew everything was going to happen why did he let it even happen in the first place. He even knew lucifer would try to overthrow him and would take over the world. What is the point of letting humanity exists when all we do is cause so much evil. Life is a such a joke when u understand how the world works. I feel like humans are just pawns for GOD and satan to experiment with.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, czwarty, R@m@ and 4 others
because he doesn't exist nigga, god is a man-made concept

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Eternal_
sigh another low iq thread deboonked by high iq jews

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deprived, Eternal_ and 1 other person
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Another variant of the problem of suffering.

The answer: Nobody knows why evil and suffering exists. Yet still, we must be steadfast in our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and commitment to accomplishing the Fathers will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Deleted member 32250
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32250 and NoseProphecy
Don’t think about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Another variant of the problem of suffering.

The answer: Nobody knows why evil and suffering exists. Yet still, we must be steadfast in our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and commitment to accomplishing the Fathers will.
you say that but u never experienced enough suffering in your life to question why god lets so much bad happen. And then see the people around you have nothing wver bad happen to them or are favored by God.

you say that but u never experienced enough suffering in your life to question why god lets so much bad happen. And then see the people around you have nothing wver bad happen to them or are favored by God.
What a pompous thing to say. I’ve experienced plenty of suffering in my life and I have 2 eyes that have seen the deep unfairness of life in the world around me as well.

I’ve made multiple threads on the topic of suffering. I’ve tried to make sense of it and have spent countless hours ruminating on it and it is a fruitless experience. That said, I refuse to walk out of that contemplation by checking out of my faith and becoming an atheist. Silly nonsense

It's like an artist making a masterpiece. He didn't stop just because someone would try to smother shit over it. In Genesis it is described that God was satisfied with his creations.
I used to hate my life and lash out at God for how shit it is, but I've come to the conclusion that suffering and pain is great. It's like there is a new chapter added to your story every time something traumatic happens. I am content with everything and believe life is great and so is God.

Do you think a God is gonna appear and stop you from killing someone? No, it just happens. Society created justice on earth to prevent evil from spreading, in other eras where law and vigilance weren't so effective a man could do anything he wanted, it was the law of the jungle. No god intervened in those moments, no Jesus Christ or another "divine being". Man was thrown into the world and humanity started. What was the reason Jesus came to earth? If it wasn't for Rome, the West would never have had an universal moral code. I'm always wondering what is Jesus doing, if he's truly divine then he never died, he ascended to "the sky".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Do you think a God is gonna appear and stop you from killing someone? No, it just happens. Society created justice on earth to prevent evil from spreading, in other eras where law and vigilance weren't so effective a man could do anything he wanted, it was the law of the jungle. No god intervened in those moments, no Jesus Christ or another "divine being". Man was thrown into the world and humanity started. What was the reason Jesus came to earth? If it wasn't for Rome, the West would never have had an universal moral code. I'm always wondering what is Jesus doing, if he's truly divine then he never died, he ascended to "the sky".
i believe in God because of how real sin is. Humanity is so shit and unpure and only the Bible makes logical sense to why man chooses to sin. So many people are so vain and sinful including me. Were so imperfect that the idea of GOD being pure and divine and us turning to evil can be the only conclusion imo u can debate that if u want.

Even with so called societal rules sin is so prevalent in peoples life its insane. Especially with social media and capitalism so many normies are caught up in so much of their sin and like dont want to acknowledge it even thought they know what they’re doing. and I agree with religions being used to control society, but even the Idea of that is so flawed. All God wants us to follow him regardless of religion and spread his love. Man made religion to profit, control, seize, and divide.

Last edited:
@Eternal_ Thoughts on my last two comments?