I swear on my life that the below text is true

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
There is not a single human female on this planet that would enjoy A over B.

A)

Description:

5’7, quiet and reserved. Has a heart of gold and would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need. Goes out of his way to hold the door open for people at stores. Agrees with everyone to be on good terms with everyone. A true romantic. Treats a girl like a goddess — buys her roses, always sends her gifts and letters. Let’s his woman have the ultimate say because he loves her. Doesn’t smoke and only drinks on certain occasions. Women call him a sweet kind man.

B)

Description:

6’5, has always been a bully in and out of school. Assertive and offensive. Prays on the weak. Loves to dominate other men in social situations to assert his dominance. Not a romantic bone in his body. Loves to pump and dump every girl. Has no feelings for any woman. He just fucks them raw and ghosts them the next day. Smokes, does drugs, and drinks. Women call him a bully and a monster.

There is not a single human being on this planet, male or female, that would prefer A over B. If you are more similar to A, then just know that your girl yearns for B. You lost. End your life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 22099, BrahminBoss and 2 others
whats the bodyfat percentage of the second guy

AWWW VERMMMYYY :feelsohh: :feelshehe:

Foids have fun with B in their youth but eventually settle for A, however they never forget B.