I touched a girl guys!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
I went up to this Ukrainian girl and just spoke my mind, her response was some Ukrainian shit then she proceeded to say that she didn’t speak english, I told her to learn english and offered a fist bump, she was holding a cigarette that she passed on to her other hand just to fist bump me, she was model hot. That approach boosted my confidence for the rest of the day, I randomly said hi to two smoking hot blondes who I fist bumped too. Before today I have never in my life approached a girl, I was always too scared and in my head, I learned that you just have to go for it. Any advice to better myself, like how should I approach without coming off as a creep?.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 8608, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
keep dreaming, kid.
I already held hands with girls (dstsc(direct skin to skin contact) longer than a fist bump)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
keep dreaming, kid.
I already held hands with girls (dstsc(direct skin to skin contact) longer than a fist bump)
I put my arm around a girl and held hands before but im still a KV

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Greecgawd
I went up to this Ukrainian girl and just spoke my mind, her response was some Ukrainian shit then she proceeded to say that she didn’t speak english, I told her to learn english and offered a fist bump, she was holding a cigarette that she passed on to her other hand just to fist bump me, she was model hot. That approach boosted my confidence for the rest of the day, I randomly said hi to two smoking hot blondes who I fist bumped too. Before today I have never in my life approached a girl, I was always too scared and in my head, I learned that you just have to go for it. Any advice to better myself, like how should I approach without coming off as a creep?.
wheres this copied from

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Greecgawd and SkinjobCatastrophe