If dogs are scared of you it’s a sign ur high T

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Dogs can sense high T levels. U always see that one person dogs are afraid to go near and that usually means ur high T, wide movements, deep voice, tall height

Unless the dog is raised by u it’ll be scared

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member, Joe Rogancel and 16 others
they arent scared from u lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Akhi
nah it means you stink like shit dogs have sensitive noses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, yirma19, growingmybones21 and 16 others
they can smell the sociopathy and that ure an animal murderer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, forevermirin, tasmanian devil and 3 others
My dogs a fucking pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and RAMU KAKA
they can smell the sociopathy and that ure an animal murderer
I love animals nigga. Nowadays I’m a pure heart I was only cruel when I was a kid

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Manletmachine
I am injecting 1g of test c every week will dogs shit themselves when I am close by?

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Over for me, dogs literally run up to me tail wagging and shit while trying to lick my ass

A8f083b9288116a1613f567b8f69947f

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, tasmanian devil and Deleted member 32485
Oh yeah it’s the opposite for chads. Chads would bite the dogs’s asses instead of the opposite.

• +1
No I’m not a faggot but I don’t have anything against animals
So you murder animals, meaning you obviously don't love them.

Or would you murder an human you love?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Iasacrko

gtfo vegan schizoid thinking that animals who cant even form any sentient thoughts are equal to humans

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Iasacrko

It’s nature faggot boohoo

That’s exactly what goes to my thread about the Roman Empire

Westerners have so much soy to think about all this shit meanwhile other nations actually have important values

That’s why we are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and hardestmfintheroom
gtfo vegan schizoid thinking that animals who cant even form any sentient thoughts are equal to humans
Animals are sentient, can feel pain and emotions.

• Woah
Rape is also nature does it mean its okay to rape your sister?

Obviously not, appeal to nature fallacy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Iasacrko

Eating food is neccesary for survival, raping your sister its not mate, none of these 2 correlate with each other

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Listen to urself faghot

West is truly fucked tbh. That’s what happens when u give humans too much privilege they stop worrying about survival and start worrying about worthless shit like gender and being vegan

• +1
Reactions: The_God
Eating food is neccesary for survival, raping your sister its not mate, none of these 2 correlate with each other
You don't need to eat meat for survival. If you are in a survival situation it would be moral to eat meat, but you aren't.

• +1
Listen to urself faghot

West is truly fucked tbh. That’s what happens when u give humans too much privilege they stop worrying about survival and start worrying about worthless shit like gender and being vegan
Okay, the slave owner said the same thing in the past "people worry about worthless shit like abolishing slavery" but people like me actually changed history and humanity for the better while people like you were on the side of evil.

• Woah
You don't need to eat meat for survival. If you are in a survival situation it would be moral to eat meat, but you aren't.
if only @Beastimmung knew the killing that has to be done to Plant and produce his vegan food

Jfl with these clueless vegan faggots there’s no logic

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Arguing on a incel forum about veganism wont solve animal killings..yet here we are

And either way to eat from plants you will still kill animals/bugs in the end

• +1
if only @Beastimmung knew the killing that has to be done to Plant and produce his vegan food

Plants aren't sentient and don't feel pain retard.

Okay, the slave owner said the same thing in the past "people worry about worthless shit like abolishing slavery" but people like me actually changed history and humanity for the better while people like you were on the side of evil.
Nigga slavery isn’t nature eating animals is

We humans literally evolved to the point we are today due to meat

Dogs love me

Arguing on a incel forum about veganism wont solve animal killings..yet here we are
If enough people would adapt veganism it would.
And either way to eat from plants you will still kill animals/bugs in the end
Veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as possible.

And most plants get feed to livestock anyways, so dumb argument.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

Jfl

• JFL
Plants aren't sentient and don't feel pain retard.
Yeah well who do u think lives in those fealds faggot?

By eating plant u arguably kill as much wildlife or even more

• +1
If enough people would adapt veganism it would.

Veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as possible.

And most plants get feed to livestock anyways, so dumb argument.
Mate i have a farm in Venezuela myself, and killing animals to stop them from eating crops its the daily thing. On USA people are extremely psychos and go full er on them. Specially on Texas lol

Yeah well who do u think lives in those fealds faggot?

By eating plant u arguably kill as much wildlife or even more
Most plants get feed to the livestock.

I never said you can live without killing any animals, veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as possible.

Why is it moral to eat animals explain it to me please.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Mate i have a farm in Venezuela myself, and killing animals to stop them from eating crops its the daily thing. On USA people are extremely psychos and go full er on them. Specially on Texas lol
Most of these crops get feed to LIVESTOCK. Can't you read?

Exactly meanwhile @Beastimmung doesnt even know how his plant food is produced

Avarage vegan legic. I’m eating plant so it must not require any animal suffering

Exactly what the government does to keep these guys happy just pretend it’s for a good cause and kill anyway

• +1

I never said you can live without killing any animals, veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as possible.

would you place the life of a fly at higher value than of a sheep? now you see your flaw

• +1
they cant form any thoughts they are legit just fucking biological blocks of meat
They feel pain and emotions when they get seperated from their child.

Murder a dogs children infront of him and then tell me again they are "blocks of meat" you heartless fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Murder a dogs children infront of him and then tell me again they are "blocks of meat" you heartless fuck.
yup but its all biological and natural urges, they cant form any thoughts and their “emotions” are caused by hormones and their genetic wiring

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and hardestmfintheroom

OP is a low T cuck crying about animals being harmed JFL

they cant form any thoughts and their “emotions” are caused by hormones and their genetic wiring
Same with humans lol how do you think the brain functions, you think humans have a soul or whatever lmao

Same with humans lol how do you think the brain functions, you think humans have a soul or whatever lmao
we have the capacity for thought, humans are the only sapient beings on the planet

Its nature most intelligent animals like dogs and cats aren’t eaten

It’s sad but when the litteral animals do it to each other why should ppl be any different?

This whole thing is just another revolution to take away our freedoms more and more

Tbh I hope china and the rest of the world takes down the west we deserve it with the amount of sensitive faggots nowadays

• +1
jfl @ taking @Beastimmung’s baits

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 14693 and Iasacrko

That’s exactly what goes to my thread about the Roman Empire

Westerners have so much soy to think about all this shit meanwhile other nations actually have important values

That’s why we are fucked
Listen to urself faghot

You watched too much scaaamza

yup but its all biological and natural urges, they cant form any thoughts and their “emotions” are caused by hormones and their genetic wiring
I do agree they have emotion but at the end of the day it’s nature this is the definition of a first world problem

Its nature most intelligent animals like dogs and cats aren’t eaten
Pigs are more intelligent then dogs and cats, but get eaten.

In other cultures dogs and cats get eaten.
It’s sad but when the litteral animals do it to each other why should ppl be any different?
If animals rape, why can't humans do it?

Another retarted argument.

Mate animals cannot think..even with slaves (sadly), do you think these kids even know they are slaves at all? Samething goes on with animals, they just act by instint (main difference between humans and animals and humans is that we are actually capable of thinking unlike them)

and even then if everybody just stopped eating animals they will kill each other eventually like they have done since earth exists, its just natural selection mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back