If dogs are scared of you it’s a sign ur high T

jfl @ taking @Beastimmung’s baits
Might be bate tbh I’m convinced @soystimmung is a sociopathic manipulator who likes to see ppl fight in incel forums

He’s been waiting for this all his life

Mate animals cannot think..even with slaves (sadly), do you think these kids even know they are slaves at all? Samething goes on with animals, they just act by instint (main difference between humans and animals and humans is that we are actually capable of thinking unlike them)
They still feel pain the same way humans do, that doesn't make it right to enslave and eat them.

Can you eat a severly retarted human who can't think? Obviously not.

Pigs are more intelligent then dogs and cats, but get eaten.

In other cultures dogs and cats get eaten.

If animals rape, why can't humans do it?

Another retarted argument.
Well what is the world gonna come to in the future?

Fact is we as humans aren’t evolved to live like this and that’s what’s causing massive suicide and depression

U can’t convince me taking away meat is gonna be good for anyone since it’s what makes us stronger and is responsible for evolving our brain in the first place

But this western logic and problems are what’s gonna bring us down anyway. Once humans lose their worry for life they start to put energy into this stupid shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
We bred dogs from prehistoric wolves who approached us and trusted us in the stone ages, you think those guys were low-T?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
They still feel pain the same way humans do, that doesn't make it right to enslave and eat them.

Vegans, lgbt faggots and all these ppl are the pure example of the collapse of the west exactly what china wants

Keep going in this path and see what’s gonna happen later in ur lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, kanderior and Deleted member 14693
Ím not even vegan tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Iasacrko
Dogs can sense high T levels. U always see that one person dogs are afraid to go near and that usually means ur high T, wide movements, deep voice, tall height

Unless the dog is raised by u it’ll be scared
You know what? That's funny. Seems to be some truth to it.

Mate you could say the same for life in general, but truth and reality is that life its not fair and its not meant to be fair either. Using the same argument. Do you think its fair for weaker animals to get killed and slowly wiped out by stronger animals? Its not but in the end thats just how nature and reality is, everything in life really.

We bred dogs from prehistoric wolves who approached us and trusted us in the stone ages, you think those guys were low-T?
I don’t think wolves trusted humans but were raised by humans from babies

A grown wolf won’t trust a man in fact they are terrified of men

Especially wolves

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and hardestmfintheroom
Ím not even vegan tbh
Even tho ur not there’s actually ppl who think like that and that’s the reason the west is fucked

We are becoming too weak imagine if ur great grandfather saw what ppl worry about nowadays

It’s over and the Eastern countries are just training strong men and women

• +1
Reactions: The_God
Mate you could say the same for life in general, but truth and reality is that life its not fair and its not meant to be fair either. Using the same argument. Do you think its fair for weaker animals to get killed and slowly wiped out by stronger animals? Its not but in the end thats just how nature and reality is, everything in life really.
Ok if life isn't fair I can just rape your sister right?

Dogs usually try to rape me so I guess I have no t

Ok if life isn't fair I can just rape your sister right?
I dont have any brother or sister alive, and yes life its not fair. Theres a reason why you are here rotting while your mother gets piped by chad JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I dont have any brother or sister alive, and yes life its not fair. Theres a reason why you are here rotting while your mother gets piped by chad JFL
You're a retard who doesn't understand a hypothetical.

You have a mother, right?
Would it be chill if I beheaded her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and hardestmfintheroom
Most well trained dogs will show submissive signs to any person on a daily basis.
when dogs come near me in the park they tilt ears back and usually with open mouth too these are submissive/friendly signs

no dogs will be afraid of you retard, unless they have some trauma.

so please,
stop being retarded.

Killing isn’t natural as @Beastimmung says

There’s a reason most ppl have empathy for other humans and if u kill a human u will get traumatised unlike with animals

Killing isn’t natural as it’s biological to us to not kill off our own species unless ur a psychopath and ur brain works different

Humans only killed or kill if necessary nobody is going on a killing spree even in the caveman days

Its not that i didnt understand his comment, its just the point is the same anyways, life its not fair and its not meant to be fair either lmao. And even if you beheaded someone justice systems exist to try to "do something about it" and even then thats only if they find out, because if not it wouldnt matter at all regardless. Its perception vs reality.

Okay, so I can rape your mother? Cause the world isn't fair anyway and since I am stronger I have the right to kill her?

Okay, so I can rape your mother? Cause the world isn't fair anyway and since I am stronger I have the right to kill her?
If u did the guy would handle it how he wanted the world isn’t black and white but our instinctual preservation for our own species is more important than some western privileged faggot wanting to feel bad for cows

Come on faggot

You are just proving the point further more, if you wanted to you easily could do it. Same way if a guy thats more good looking than you wants your GF he could have her lmfao.
Thats nature, and thats life. Theres nothing to argue agaisnt it

lmao this family i visited once had a dog who was nice to all the visitors apart from me. he kept whimpering and barking whenever i looked at him

they just smell your subhumanity

• So Sad
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
I love animals nigga. Nowadays I’m a pure heart I was only cruel when I was a kid
Bro thinks he is in Osamu Tezuka's Apollo No Uta

lmao this family i visited once had a dog who was nice to all the visitors apart from me. he kept whimpering and barking whenever i looked at him
He smelled the hidden files on your computer

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Neighbour's big dogs always bark at me... *cry in soy sauce*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back