If you’re asymmetrical you’d look much better irl than pics

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
That’s my experience as an asymmetrycel, I’ve been told by some girls I look better in person and only difference is that asymmetries aren’t noticeable in motion

that sucks tho bcz everything is online in 2021 and if you have asymmetries you’d look at least a point lower

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Oberyn, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
thanks for helping me cope bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, NateJacobs, Based-nearcel and 14 others
exactly
thats why women find brad cooper and ryan gosling attractive even though they are fucking deformed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Looks234, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
I'm assymetrycel, but girls don't talk to me at all. So I can assume I'm just ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Based-nearcel and datboijj
My assymetry literally makes me want to commit suicide sometimes.
The worst part are probably zoom calls, because you see yourself in motion AND non-mirrored. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, diggbicc, datboijj and 1 other person
you probably don't even have noticable assymetires

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
It's very hard to spot assymetries in motion (irl) unless they are deformed tier. One of my friend looks assymetrical asf in selfies but normal in motion

• +1
Reactions: CANI, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14274 and 3 others
you probably don't even have noticable assymetires
Not in motion but there are clear asymmetries in pics that’s why girls have said I look better pics

Also girl who rejected me on insta ended up blowing me in my car when I met her at college party which proves asymmetries are death in pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Fax
Pics rape me but in the mirror i look decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13301 and Deleted member 12669
lifefuel i was just obsessing over selfies and seeing my asymmetrys.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
That’s my experience as an asymmetrycel, I’ve been told by some girls I look better in person and only difference is that asymmetries aren’t noticeable in motion

that sucks tho bcz everything is online in 2021 and if you have asymmetries you’d look at least a point lower
Lifefuel , I literally have a irregular jaw

most chads have assymetries

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
lifefuel i was just obsessing over selfies and seeing my asymmetrys.
Yea selfies fuck you up unless you’re symmetrical , record a video and you’d look much better

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12758
Most chads are actually quiet symmetrical in pics too, symmetry is sign of good health.
Also be careful with lighting, a little bit of shadow from one side fucks everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I face pulled for a time and it messed up my symmetry. Looked liked an aspie troll in photos but ok in the mirror. I got suicidal everytime I looked at a photo.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 7580
It's very hard to spot assymetries in motion (irl) unless they are deformed tier. One of my friend looks assymetrical asf in selfies but normal in motion
Millimeters of asymmetry are spotted by the Human brain, only subconsciously, foids won't even know consciously, that they're judging symmetry of your face, but unconsciously, they received and integrated that information, in order to make a conscious choice later about you.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, CANI, Deleted member 9753 and 3 others
Not in motion but there are clear asymmetries in pics that’s why girls have said I look better pics

Also girl who rejected me on insta ended up blowing me in my car when I met her at college party which proves asymmetries are death in pics
that doesnt prove anything
pics or no care

i see all asymmetries in motion or not, i stare at it when people talk to me
This is what black pill has done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10107, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
I don't notice my assymetries in the mirror
Maybe its my brain coping defense mechanism
But on phone camera the assymetries are rope tier

Symmetry is a cope for the most part. It's all about harmony (averageness) of features.

Symmetry matters more for women. Whereas harmony matters more for men.

For example, a foid can look attractive with a recessed chin or a forward-projecting chin. For men, you need a tall and wide chin. There are very few men that are considered attractive with a short chin.

Symmetry is a cornerstone of beauty but there are plenty of MMs that have a lot of asymmetries. It didn't impact their modelling careers. On the other hand, women need symmetry more than averageness. It's an evolutionary indicator that signals low exposure to stress during development.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lolcel and Effortless
Yeah this is true I have massive asymmetry which is why I get told constantly that I look “way more handsome in person”. Part of it is the deep voice and height and extreme extroversion but it’s also that most asymmetry disappears in motion. I’m way more asymmetrical than most people here and I’m self conscious about it but if I tell people IRL that I am self conscious about my asymmetries I have to point them out for them to notice. And even then they barely notice. Eye asymmetry is the big thing that persists from pictures to irl, but lip or nose or jaw asymmetry is a meme and doesn’t hurt your appearance irl

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9890

Yes i have the same issue

Its for this reason, EVERY GUY here should fraud their photos on online dating slightly.

I used to get told i look much better in person, also because of height and deep voice too.

You need to show off your height in pics

If you get a girls whatsapp, send her a Voice note with your mogger voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Also realise because you see yourself in the mirror all the time and if you're obsessed with looks those asymmetry actually appear worse since you become fixated on them every time you see your face.

You're own asymmetry will be more apparent to you because you are more fixated on it, it appear even worse and more noticeable in pictures that are flipped or not like your mirror self.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2729 and Booker
Also realise because you see yourself in the mirror all the time and if you're obsessed with looks those asymmetry actually appear worse since you become fixated on them every time you see your face.

You're own asymmetry will be more apparent to you because you are more fixated on it, it appear even worse and more noticeable in pictures that are flipped or not like your mirror self.
This is very true. Normies do this too. People i know look in the mirror and say something about their face or point out a flaw thats completely invisible to me. When my buddies are drunk they say stuff about their face where i just facepalm and think "dang, normies are autistic too"

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Effortless
Jaw asymmetrys are the worst. Unless you have severe jaw/face shape asymmetry it is not the reason you are incel. Severe eye asymmetrys can be pretty bad as well, like excessive uee on one eye and normal uee on the other, that would be worth it to fix imo:chad:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com