I'm getting Buccal Fat Removal + my Subcutaneous Cheek Fat Melted (Chipmunks gtfih)

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
I have booked for next month to get these 2 surgeries next month:
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • FaceTite
I have really bad fat distribution on my face. I know that bones is also the problem for chubby cheeks for lack of soft tissue support. But I have concluded that it's a combination of both bones and soft tissue I need to fix.

Buccal fat removal will remove some of the deep fat in the cheeks. I'll ask the surgeon to not remove too much fat, I'm okay with a little bit being there.
I am getting FaceTite that will basically melt the fat and tighten the skin due to collagen formation.

Some surgeons use FaceTite + Vaser lipo but I don't need the Vaser lipo for submental fat.

I will update next month once I get it done.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, gamma, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
But have you actually gone down to a low body fat %?
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, subhuman incel, oldcelloser and 2 others
But have you actually gone down to a low body fat %?
@OldVirgin
Yes I do work out. I have old photos where I got a six pack yet my face was still round

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
Are you sure you want this? Listen, i am 28% bodyfat and my face still looks lean. All about your bones
@PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, oldcelloser, Agendum and 2 others
Here is what i am talking about. The guy is fat fuck yet lean face due to bones

@PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
Yes I do work out. I have old photos where I got a six pack yet my face was still round
6 pack doesn’t necessarily mean low body fat, you can have good muscle genetics and give the illusion of low body fat. If you think that you’ve reached the potential and you think that your fat distribution is that bad… go for it and good luck!
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member
Are you sure you want this? Listen, i am 28% bodyfat and my face still looks lean. All about your bones
@PingPong
YES YOU CUNT I WANT IT. I WANT IT ALL.

On a serious note, the buccal fat removal won't be a huge change since I can ask the surgeon to limit the amount of fat removed.
Also FaceTite is not as fat destroying as vaser lipo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, hairyballscel and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, HQNPmaxxing, joeveniro and 1 other person
Mirin. BUMP.
Tag me on the result once you get it bro i wanna see

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Why not just lose weight.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Mirin bro

How old are you btw?

shotgun implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31826
Ask the surgeon to remove all the fat so you actually have results

• +1
Reactions: Slob and oldcelloser
Sorry mate n9thing is really going to change
If you have bad "fat" distribution on the face it is most likely due to thyroid dysfunction and high cortisol. If not because of these then it would be some other cause like too wide palate or a combination of things. Get your thyroid fully checked before wasting money and time.
There is a root cause behind peoples face that are chubby, and surgery isnt going to fix anything unfortunately. or fortunately..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Shotgun and 1 other person
If you have bad "fat" distribution on the face it is most likely due to thyroid dysfunction and high cortisol. If not because of these then it would be some other cause like too wide palate or a combination of things. Get your thyroid fully checked before wasting money and time.
There is a root cause behind peoples face that are chubby, and surgery isnt going to fix anything unfortunately. or fortunately..
True actually, I will get my thyroid checked out

Could you explain why a too wide palate result in a chubby face. This may be the reason for my subhuman fat in the face

True actually, I will get my thyroid checked out
You need to do a full test. Most doctors only test TSH which by itself is literally useless
Full test is:
Total T3, Free T3, Reverse T3, Free T4, Total T4, anti-TPO, anti-TG test, cortisol and tsh

You should also get a B12, D3, iron, ferritin and selenium test at least.

Could you explain why a too wide palate result in a chubby face. This may be the reason for my subhuman fat in the face
The wider the less your cheeks soft tissue can go in

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
The wider the less your cheeks soft tissue can go in
your wide palate theory is the only theory of yours i disagree it, complete balooney jfl. I'm not going to explain why

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
your wide palate theory is the only theory of yours i disagree it, complete balooney jfl. I'm not going to explain why
Bruh but it isnt a theory. Its basic human anatomy 😂

Start dieting, fat fuck. There's no surgery for your eating habits

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, RecessedPrettyboy and datboijj
Disagree strongly about having wide palate making ur cheeks bloated jfl :lul:

Wide Palate is ideal anyways
It doesnt necessarily make them bloated but you will have cheeks that look leaner and more hollow depending on ur bf if you have a narrower palate. Like take two people at the same bf of lets say 12% and with little face fat. The one with the narrower palate will have more hollow cheeks than the one with the wide palate. The one with the wide palate can even have no hollow cheeks but still look lean. Its human anatomy. The teeth support the cheeks. You get me now?

A wide palate is def better health wise tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You need to do a full test. Most doctors only test TSH which by itself is literally useless
Full test is:
Total T3, Free T3, Reverse T3, Free T4, Total T4, anti-TPO, anti-TG test, cortisol and tsh

You should also get a B12, D3, iron, ferritin and selenium test at least.
Okay will do. Also thanks for the mouth widening device. I 3D printed it and have been using it.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31826 and Bewusst
tag me aswell when you get your surgery, Im in a similar situation myself. My cheeks literally sag like old woman's tits when I look down :feelswah: the rest of my face is lean

• +1
Reactions: Slob
tag me aswell when you get your surgery, Im in a similar situation myself. My cheeks literally sag like old woman's tits when I look down :feelswah: the rest of my face is lean
If they genuinely sag and its not due to recession, you may need a facelift to remove the actual skin

get bimax. If you are getting those shity procedure it means u lack bone support only , not a combination of both

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and randomvanish
If they genuinely sag and its not due to recession, you may need a facelift to remove the actual skin
Just lol at my genes if I need a facelift at the ripe age of 23

what do you consider an optimal palate width? 7-8 cm? my 4 cm wide mouth and palate AFTER bimax has destroyed my life 😢

what do you consider an optimal palate width? 7-8 cm? my 4 cm wide mouth and palate AFTER bimax has destroyed my life 😢
Because bimax focuses more on the back of your maxilla, you're supposed to have a very wide front palate with a lot of forward and upward movement. Not a retarded triangular wide palate at the back.

• +1
Disagree strongly about having wide palate making ur cheeks bloated jfl :lul:

Wide Palate is ideal anyways
Wide palate at the front, don't mistake a narrow front palate with wide IMW for ideal.\

40-42mm ICW is ideal.

• +1
Wide palate at the front, don't mistake a narrow front palate with wide IMW for ideal.\

40-42mm ICW is ideal.
lmao at this whole wide front palate thing.

You're supposed to have a wide palate in general, wide IMW, and Wide ICW. End of. This is ideal if u want to have proper maxillary development anyways, or at least optimal

MSE is your friend

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
lmao at this whole wide front palate thing.

You're supposed to have a wide palate in general, wide IMW, and Wide ICW. End of. This is ideal if u want to have proper maxillary development anyways, or at least optimal

MSE is your friend
MSE is too aggressive though and it only makes the palate wide instead of widening the whole head, and some variations don't give you wide ICW.
Ideally you wanna widen your face over years not months.

MSE is too aggressive though and it only makes the palate wide instead of widening the whole head, and some variations don't give you wide ICW.
Ideally you wanna widen your face over years not months.
A somewhat narrow palate is better for having hollow cheeks and a good ogee curve

• Ugh..
Reactions: antiantifa
Want to wait a full 3 months before i make an update but atm i can tell a difference in the contour of my cheek area. It’s not a huge change but overall pretty happy.

i would say getting just buccal fat will dissapoint people. You need the skin tightening from FaceTite / NeckTite. If you have the money to spare they i would say go for it

Want to wait a full 3 months before i make an update but atm i can tell a difference in the contour of my cheek area. It’s not a huge change but overall pretty happy.

i would say getting just buccal fat will dissapoint people. You need the skin tightening from FaceTite / NeckTite. If you have the money to spare they i would say go for it

@deepweb1298 what if I get buccal fat removal from Mexico (from a highly reviewed certified doctor) and then get facetite at the Newport place?

bc I’m guessing it’s pretty expensive for both ($3k plus) ? Am I right?

@deepweb1298 what if I get buccal fat removal from Mexico (from a highly reviewed certified doctor) and then get facetite at the Newport place?

bc I’m guessing it’s pretty expensive for both ($3k plus) ? Am I right?
Buccal fat removal is a pretty simple procedure. The contour change will depend on how much buccal fat is removed.

More buccal fat removed = bigger change

i just got some removed because the buccal fat is important for functional purposes. Most of the good results is from a surgeon removing literally everything which i don’t think is good.
Yes it gets expensive ideally get it done in the same procedure since it will overall be cheaper and you dont need to travel elsewhere

It might be your malar fat pad then. I was going to get buccal fat removal but said fuck it, and got a hair transplant for a Norwood 0 instead. I’m going to get malar fat pad lipo soon.

It might be your malar fat pad then. I was going to get buccal fat removal but said fuck it, and got a hair transplant for a Norwood 0 instead. I’m going to get malar fat pad lipo soon.
yeah i could get it lipoed but the root cause is that my midface is recessed it won't improve my psl. Lipoing it would just make my face even flatter not sharper

yeah i could get it lipoed but the root cause is that my midface is recessed it won't improve my psl. Lipoing it would just make my face even flatter not sharper
Do you have negative or positive vector. If negative you’re correct. Have you thought about malar Infraorbital implants?

Do you have negative or positive vector. If negative you’re correct. Have you thought about malar Infraorbital implants?
its negative. In pictures it seems to be positive but when i really press into the zygo bone i can touch my eyeball. O V E R.

Infraorbital wont do shit cause its my nasal bone thats also recessed. Only Le Fort 2 can solve everything.

:unsure: Why. It makes complete sense.

Hollow cheeks = wide cheekbones and narrow palate

That’s why so many models get wisdom teeth removed to get hollow cheeks. It’s actually a thing.

Wife cheekbones and narrow palate allows for more space in the middle where the skin contours inwards creating the hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socrates^ and AscendingHero