Imma behave well this life so next time around I can be born a mulatto with curly hair

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I wanna be a mulatto like @looksmaxxer234 or @Bigbeefius so I can have the highest SMV with women of all races and slay beautiful women everywhere. Being mixxed with white and black is honestly guaranteed to be At LEAST HTN plus god tier coloring and curly hair halo.

There are plenty of white subhumans, but I find it rare to find mulatto subhuman.

In my next life please make me mulatto and tall

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, Looks234 and 1 other person
There are plenty of white subhumans, but I find it rare to find mulatto subhuman.

Lmao, Brazil would like to have a talk with you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AscendingHero, Slayerino and 1 other person
Lmao, Brazil would like to have a talk with you.

Brazilians aren't mullato though they are mainly white with some black and amerindian ad mixture.

"A 2015 autosomal genetic study, which also analysed data of 25 studies of 38 different Brazilian populations concluded that: European ancestry accounts for 62% of the heritage of the population, followed by the African (21%) and the Native American (17%).

he European contribution is highest in Southern Brazil (77%), the African highest in Northeast Brazil (27%) and the Native American is the highest in Northern Brazil (32%). "

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and Looks234
Brazilians aren't mullato though they are mainly white with some black and amerindian ad mixture.

"A 2015 autosomal genetic study, which also analysed data of 25 studies of 38 different Brazilian populations concluded that: European ancestry accounts for 62% of the heritage of the population, followed by the African (21%) and the Native American (17%).

he European contribution is highest in Southern Brazil (77%), the African highest in Northeast Brazil (27%) and the Native American is the highest in Northern Brazil (32%). "
Indeed

I wanna be a mulatto like @looksmaxxer234 or @Bigbeefius so I can have the highest SMV with women of all races and slay beautiful women everywhere. Being mixxed with white and black is honestly guaranteed to be At LEAST HTN plus god tier coloring and curly hair halo.

In my next life please make me mulatto and tall
Define God tier coloring, give an example bro @whiteissuperior

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Define God tier coloring, give an example bro @whiteissuperior

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mulattos are the only way for non-BBCs to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Niggatlandid pheno essentially, mirin corey

just need the skin part tbh

what type of women could i slay if i looked like this?

and whats his hair type?
he looks 4A to me

you can slay any HQNP young ethnic stacy and some white ones if u look like this

COPE, it's not your skin colour, it's your lack of NT that holds you back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back