In the UK, you also get reprimanded for NOT harassing foids

you were very patient lmao. People like that feel so safe at work, like there is a force field protecting them when they’re on the clock :unsure:
JFL, beat your manager after the shift ends hahah

Retail managers are so sad, they’ve got such an inferiority complex it’s insane

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
DAMN, so you're forced to talk to them, yet you can get in trouble for it. Western countries really are cucked
Just look at this shit Jfl

• JFL
DAMN, so you're forced to talk to them, yet you can get in trouble for it. Western countries really are cucked
Just look at this shit Jfl
Yeah thats the thread i inspired me to make this one JFL. Funny you bumped this, I was working with the bitch today. Tried talking to her, she was a lot nicer jfl. Kept interrupting me talking to my boys to butt in with dumb shit tho.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Yeah thats the thread i inspired me to make this one JFL. Funny you bumped this, I was working with the bitch today. Tried talking to her, she was a lot nicer jfl. Kept interrupting me talking to my boys to butt in with dumb shit tho.
Chad confirmed, only women that were nice to me when I had a job were the Milfs

• JFL
Chad confirmed, only women that were nice to me when I had a job were the Milfs
I’m LTN IRL she just wants people to simp for her probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Some of you may be shocked to learn that I’m an antisocial schizo IRL. What may surprise you more, however, is that in the past months at my new workplace, my boss has received several (seems to be 2-3) from coworker foids that i’m apparently ‘not engaging enough with them’.

Now I always do the basic “Hi, how are you, good, good” bullshit, but apparently it wasn’t enough for these gashes. One of them, Foid A, is a low tier Stacy with shit features but carried by her nordic pheno, but she has EVERYONE wrapped under her finger like the mindless cum monkeys they are. She would also try to boss me around, no shit sometimes texting or calling me at 1 or 2 AM about what I ‘should have done’ during the workday (I never pick up’). Apparently she complained because she wanted me to speak more and say bye before I leave. Bear in mind, this bitch treats all normies and sub5 like they’re a piece of shitstained furniture, not even stopping to huff her nose at them while she passes them by. By the way she also filed a complaint again a manlet jaffa for putting his hands on her waist (as people do when they pass someone in a tight space and want to grope them) but she’s done it to me several times JFL. I almost want to file a complaint back but I know it won’t get taken seriously.

Foids B and C are cringe as well, but at least they keep it short by walking up to me and saying dumb shit and then acting offended when I don’t laugh. I’m always professional with all 3 foids when it comes to dealing with work shit btw. Apparently Foid B said I didn’t smile at her, and foid C said I was ‘too abrupt’ JFL.

The funniest part is the office manager is a 4’11 absolutely-fucking-over-facially asian subanimal who thinks these foids like him because they’re faking affection to get promoted (it worked for two of them lmaoo) and dangling the carrot of flirtation over his nct eyes. So naturally he always takes their side :feelswah:.

it's because you're asocial and it's making them uncomfortable. you're not part of the crowd. i never got this. even when i was working with quiet loners as long as they did their job i was fine with them, why do i need to socialize with him? that's not a job requirement

i think deep down they're afraid the social reject would go er on them

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 18244
it's because you're asocial and it's making them uncomfortable. you're not part of the crowd. i never got this. even when i was working with quiet loners as long as they did their job i was fine with them, why do i need to socialize with him? that's not a job requirement

I don’t know if I’m full on ER vibes tbh. It’s not like I don’t speak to anyone there, I have my boys, she just annoys me. I honestly think she just wants the validation of me simping for her

To be fair she’s more ER than me JFL. Aside from the higher ups that simp for her nerdic ass, two girls have left work cause of her.

Some girls that went to high school workout at the gym I go to... I used to say shit like "hi" and "good afternoon" to them but, after recognizing that I was always the one that acted with respect while they ignore me most of the times, I simply stopped being respectful at all....

Now, yesterday, a statusmaxxed normie that studied with me in high-school said "hi" to me, so one of those foids also said "hi" to me, just don't know if she did that to present herself as a respectful human being to him, or because she really just decided to act with respect towards me after seeing another human being acting with respect towards me :ogre:.

Some girls that went to high school workout at the gym I go to... I used to say shit like "hi" and "good afternoon" to them but, after recognizing that I was always the one that acted with respect while they ignore me most of the times, I simply stopped being respectful at all....

Now, yesterday, a statusmaxxed normie that studied with me in high-school said "hi" to me, so one of those foids also said "hi" to me, just don't know if she did that to present herself as a respectful human being to him, or because she really just decided to act with respect towards me after seeing another human being acting with respect towards me :ogre:.
Same, I just give people more of what they give me lol. She just wanted to seem normal probs

Tfw I steal this thread and get more react :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • JFL