Incel ≠ Virgin

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
This isn’t the 90s or 2000s anymore. Virgin doesn’t equate incel. Virgins aren’t uncommon and honestly neither are “Incels” anyways.

A Virgin who’s been in a relationship, has been kissed romantically or is virgin due to religious reasons is not incel.

Also idk why people even group these terms together when people on this forum who claim they got IOIs or have been hugged by a girl get ousted as fakecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Tabula Rasa, <6PSLcel and 9 others
True I'm not a virgin but I'm incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, mayo mogger, noodlelover and 3 others
it means I'm not an incel huh

This isn’t the 90s or 2000s anymore. Virgin doesn’t equate incel. Virgins aren’t uncommon and honestly neither are “Incels” anyways.

A Virgin who’s been in a relationship, has been kissed romantically or is virgin due to religious reasons is not incel.

Also idk why people even group these terms together when people on this forum who claim they got IOIs or have been hugged by a girl get ousted as fakecel.
So virgins are common is what you are saying?

I am not virgin but still incel

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Luffymaxxing

If you’re over the age of 16 there is 0 reason other than religion that you havent lost your virginity

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Luffymaxxing
So virgins are common is what you are saying?

I am not virgin but still incel
Virgins are common for Zoomers yea the only ones who claim they aren’t are legit oldheads
If you’re over the age of 16 there is 0 reason other than religion that you havent lost your virginity
You’re old. Virginity isn’t something that you’ll normally lose in HS nowadays for the ones that get lucky it will be uni anyways lol.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas and noodlelover
This is the most obvious take retard

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Take me back to the 90s

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ElTruecel
So what defines an incel, a person who identifies as such? To be incel do you have to be LTN or subhuman? Do you have to be KHHV? A lot of men are virgins even at 23, do they not qualify as incels if they have tried to get a girl in the past but failed. Could you explain

• +1
Reactions: aber and 0S4MA
Nice cope buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, aber, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
cel. Virgins aren’t uncommon and honestly neither are “Incels” anyways.
Whats the difference in your eyes between a virgin and an incel if we look at what incel littarly means

if a virgin didn't want to be a virgin anymore and wanted a gf that would technically make him an incel in my eyes. A lot of normies are incel as they all want a gf but arent getting one or "bitchless" jfl its littarly a meme to be bitchless and people cope with muh muh incels are <1%

So what defines an incel, a person who identifies as such? To be incel do you have to be LTN or subhuman? Do you have to be KHHV? A lot of men are virgins even at 23, do they not qualify as incels if they have tried to get a girl in the past but failed. Could you explain
yeah I want to know the specifcs cause many normies want gfs but just arent or cant for whatever reason

the base definition for incel would mean they are then incels cause they want a relationship but cant without a choice in the matter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Klasik01
Nice cope buddy
JFL why would this be a cope? If you’re a Virgin who’s been in a relationship you shouldn’t call yourself incel.
KHV / Kv. Anyways I legit just said what an incel is

Someone who’s never been in a relationship which usually means they’re KV/KHV. Simple as that.

No fag who’s been in a relationship qualifies as incel simply due to muh Virgin

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
yeah I want to know the specifcs cause many normies want gfs but just arent or cant for whatever reason

the base definition for incel would mean they are then incels cause they want a relationship but cant without a choice in the matter
Yeah because every guy on earth has tried to get some girl before his 20's but failed, I would classify them as incels if they failed ALL the interactions with women without considering how the incel looks.
JFL why would this be a cope? If you’re a Virgin who’s been in a relationship you shouldn’t call yourself incel.

KHV / Kv. Anyways I legit just said what an incel is

Someone who’s never been in a relationship which usually means they’re KV/KHV. Simple as that.

No fag who’s been in a relationship qualifies as incel simply due to muh Virgin
I agree, in hs some couples didn't have sex.

But if we talk about slaying that's where I think there's a lot of men because women only consider to fuck with good looking guys and leave the rest waiting for a LTR.

Movies that foids watch have sex scenes and they include only HTN+ dudes. You'll never see a LTN or MTN in a movie made for foids to get horny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, noodlelover and ElTruecel
Whats the difference in your eyes between a virgin and an incel if we look at what incel littarly means

if a virgin didn't want to be a virgin anymore and wanted a gf that would technically make him an incel in my eyes. A lot of normies are incel as they all want a gf but arent getting one or "bitchless" jfl its littarly a meme to be bitchless and people cope with muh muh incels are <1%
Well many normies are incel but I’m pretty sure ite Just a Virgin who’s never been in a relationship meaning usually means KHV / Kv.

It means involuntary celibate and means no experience in a romantic relationship let alone sex.

@Klasik01

Yes you should jfl. It’s not a real relationship, you’re just a emotional tampon.

And to no surprise most guys in these situations are ugly
IMG 6818

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, FaceandBBC, BrahminBoss and 3 others
It’s not a real relationship, you’re just a emotional tampon.
To normies this isnt an issue for them or their just oblivious

only us would see this as being incel

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover, ElTruecel and 2 others
Yes you should jfl. It’s not a real relationship, you’re just an emotional tampon.
Nope plenty of HS relationships that didn’t have sex involved. If you had a girlfriend in Hs and didn’t fuck ur still not incel.

Also if u wanna see these terms what about people who were able to get sex but it was some old fat 45 year old drunk bitch from the bar. Does that really count as ascension?
And to no surprise most guys in these situations are ugly
View attachment 2889127
Betabuxx doesn’t count not the same thing.
Yeah because every guy on earth has tried to get some girl before his 20's but failed, I would classify them as incels if they failed ALL the interactions with women without considering how the incel looks.
Sure but if you’ve been in a relationship even if u still don’t lose ur virginity it still doesn’t fall under the involuntary celibate definition
I agree, in hs some couples didn't have sex.
Yea and I would never count people in those couples as incel.

But if we talk about slaying that's where I think there's a lot of men because women only consider to fuck with good looking guys and leave the rest waiting for a LTR.

Movies that foids watch have sex scenes and they include only HTN+ dudes. You'll never see a LTN or MTN in a movie made for foids to get horny.
most women wouldn’t fuck let alone date/get in a relationship with a LTN.

To normies this isnt an issue for them or their just oblivious

only us would see this as being incel
The problem is that involuntary celibate means something that a person has to decide and if these normies think being in the friendzone or being the 5th guy of the girl that they are dating is normal while they don't get a simple kiss then I would call them incels anyway. Those aren't asexual men but rather the average LTN bluepilled man with no personality or wealth to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, rand anon, 0S4MA and 1 other person
When I was a young man and a virgin, I was an incel.
I am now an old man, and have had sex with a few woman, but I'm again an incel.

You're born an incel, you die an incel. From dust to dust.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and ElTruecel
@RAMU KAKA GTFIH CHAD

Take me back to the 90s
the 1990s? Fuck that, take me back to 990 AD, when faggots were stoned, adulterers were lashed, whores were executed, and Jews were exiled.

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
everyone knows this

virgin = hasn't lost virginity
incel = male who can't get a 5/10 or above