Incels.is former color ranks

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I don’t know what happened to that forum.

The colors were given every 500 posts until you hit 5000 posts, then it’s a new color every 5000 posts.

The colors stopped at 30000.

Now, the colors stop at 10,000. And once you hit 10000 you can choose any color rank you want.

Just shitty :feelswhy:

You get banned there if a girl even looked in your direction without throwing up. They are the truest of the trucels. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, playboicarti, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
eugene forum i hope they all rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Hikicel69
You get banned there if a girl even looked in your direction without throwing up. They are the truest of the trucels. :lul:
I belong with them. The world hates me :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, AlexBrown84, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
There was this nordic girl on there, noticably ugly however half the votes said they wouldn't. Lots of standardcels :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19499
There was this nordic girl on there, noticably ugly however half the votes said they wouldn't. Lots of standardcels :Comfy:
I'd fucking eat someone (in Minecraft, ofc) if a Nordic Princess wanted me to. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I wish I could go to incel.is

@Zer0/∞ think they will let me in ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Very useless forum with uncreative posts

Not any better on this shithole. A newfag can just throw shekels at sleazy mod jews and become a fucking unicorn. No hierarchy anymore, colors have become meaningless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Not any better on this shithole. A newfag can just throw shekels at sleazy mod jews and become a fucking unicorn. No hierarchy anymore, colors have become meaningless
This nigga mad because lower rank niggas earned a colored name and this nigga this still shitty orange

I deserve a rainbow name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Some niggas got them for free. I wasn’t one of the six. I had to buy it, pay up little cocksucker and suck this cock

Some niggas got them for free. I wasn’t one of the six. I had to buy it, pay up little cocksucker and suck this cock
Keep funding jews for a taste of the rainbow you dumb nigger faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore