Is Coceancig overrated???

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
I read some threads involving Paul Coceancig from the last month claiming that he dogmaxxes/chimps patients, but I actually haven’t seen any pics. I’m australian, should I avoid him? Was heavily considering going to him but now i’m getting cold feet. Discuss

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 9670
Coceancig line or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, randomvanish, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
idk he's really expensive and seems like a narcy arsehole too

I wouldn't go to him tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Fair enough but for me money isn’t the issue and i can deal with a cunty dude tbh. Real question is whether his results are good consistently

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 9670
Fair enough but for me money isn’t the issue and i can deal with a cunty dude tbh. Real question is whether his results are good consistently
yeah the results he shows look good but I'm skeptical after the threads I've seen

I could afford getting a super bimax from him but dont really want to for a number of reasons

try and find someone who's seen him

go ahead and send me 60 usd please

Real question is whether his results are good consistently
We do not know because a surgeon can post selectively.

According to one poster on Jaw Surgery Forums, the orthodontist who used to work with him came into conflict with him because Coceancig was over-advancing and causing aesthetic and medical problems.

i can deal with a cunty dude tbh.
This will probably help, because then you can tell him if it's too far.

One red flag I noticed in a video was that he would not show a patient the projected soft tissue change. Perhaps the software he uses doesn't handle it well, but I found that odd because most surgeons will show you soft tissue predictions.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 9670
Then again perhaps the reason he did not show soft tissue predictions was because of the extreme amount of advancement specific to the patient.

But I haven’t seen any of his soft tissue predictions in his videos so that would worry me quite a bit. How can a surgeon plan surgery without taking the soft tissue into account?

I could afford getting a super bimax from him but dont really want to for a number of reasons
One thing about the super bimax is also the risk of nerve damage because of how many pieces he cuts the mandible into.

I think he tends to almost do a ‘one size fits all’ aesthetic with his custom bimax which to me, looks kinda generic and would’ve destroyed my face and appeal. It probably works with many peoples faces though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, fuckedupmanlet, ROTTING and 1 other person
One thing about the super bimax is also the risk of nerve damage because of how many pieces he cuts the mandible into.

I think he tends to almost do a ‘one size fits all’ aesthetic with his custom bimax which to me, looks kinda generic and would’ve destroyed my face and appeal. It probably works with many peoples faces though.
you're probably better off seeing a few local maxfacs getting different opinions than going to a well known "blackpilled" PSL surgeon

cheaper too

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
^Agree. Coceancig might be a great fit for your case. It's really best to just see a few surgeons and have 3D plan done. You might find they can produce very similar outcomes aesthetically and find they make you feel more comfortable. Coceancig is kinda known for being an ass if it goes wrong which would put me off. But every surgeon has bad cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i want the coacheing line cuz giga chad or death

If Coceancig can show you soft tissue prediction, and you like it, I think you should just go with him. But maybe consult with a couple other surgeons first just for your peace of mind.

Paul thinking of what to name his new procedures:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, randomvanish and 2 others
If you are australian go with him, I think he is a good doc even when he acts like a dick. The alternative would be docs in europe or the us and that's far af from you.

I am consulting with him at the end of this year, I think it’s important to have a good idea of what your trying to achieve and under stand Bimax and related procedures, if your a borderline case more conservative movements are safer and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and valhalar
How much is super bimax through him pm me
yeah the results he shows look good but I'm skeptical after the threads I've seen

try and find someone who's seen him

80k to 120k for foreigners. It’s like 1/4 that for Australians because Medicare pays it.
Wow so if not from Australia you really cannot get it any cheaper? That is so aids. Is any other surgeon in the world as blackpilled as him for half the cost atleast?

Then again perhaps the reason he did not show soft tissue predictions was because of the extreme amount of advancement specific to the patient.

But I haven’t seen any of his soft tissue predictions in his videos so that would worry me quite a bit. How can a surgeon plan surgery without taking the soft tissue into account?
he does show soft tissue change in his recent videos. however, there is pretty much 0 point in doing so because it is extremely inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
he does show soft tissue change in his recent videos. however, there is pretty much 0 point in doing so because it is extremely inaccurate
Is it really that hard to predict soft tissue changes?

Is bimax basically a gamble or what?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Is it really that hard to predict soft tissue changes?
No it isn’t, many surgeons have said they get high accuracy of soft tissue changes between plan and final result.
That’s not true, unless his software sucks. See comment above. Also @LooksOverAll surgeon said he gets 90% accuracy with soft tissue prediction.

Wow so if not from Australia you really cannot get it any cheaper? That is so aids. Is any other surgeon in the world as blackpilled as him for half the cost atleast?
Yeah he doesn’t go cheaper. Something to do with J&J titanium plates he said (lol). I mean there is Pagnoni who does mandible widening in the same fashion as custom bimax I’m pretty sure. High risk high reward.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Yeah he doesn’t go cheaper. Something to do with J&J titanium plates he said (lol). I mean there is Pagnoni who does mandible widening in the same fashion as custom bimax I’m pretty sure. High risk high reward.
What do you mean he widens it while doing bimax? Is that pretty much similar to Dr Coceancig? I do want to go to Pags due to his great eye implant work but scared he will botch me for jaw

I read some threads involving Paul Coceancig from the last month claiming that he dogmaxxes/chimps patients, but I actually haven’t seen any pics. I’m australian, should I avoid him? Was heavily considering going to him but now i’m getting cold feet. Discuss
No evidence of any of that, just a rambling of one mentally unstable poster here

No it isn’t, many surgeons have said they get high accuracy of soft tissue changes between plan and final result.

That’s not true, unless his software sucks. See comment above. Also @LooksOverAll surgeon said he gets 90% accuracy with soft tissue prediction.
any surgeon who says you can be completely accurate with soft tissue is lying. what software do you think is better than what coceancig uses? its used by so many reputable surgeons across the world jfl

I don’t know if he is overrated or not but I know he @tesseract just requested a ban on this site