is dressin like dis a halo (streetwear, yeezymaxx, trackiemaxx)(im 16)

hennypapi

hennypapi

i already/want to dress like this . is this swag? lots of cozy wear and kind of a fear of god aesthic/ hobomaxx. ( I look like the nerd in the 6 pic but I have a middle part and amshort)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 13197
Seen my guide have u sonny?

Streetwear is indeed very our generation and fashionable, just need the right brands not too look like a tramp or be mocked

im in canada so the style here is a mix of UK and USA styll.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Streetwear is indeed very our generation and fashionable, just need the right brands not too look like a tramp or be mocked
hwo do i see it fam ? im new to this ting

• Woah
hwo do i see it fam ? im new to this ting
Ahh jfl its on botb and ur gray

Nvm

But tldr is gray Nike tech fleece, drippy shoe in your area (af1 in white or airmax are good nonstter where), white tight t shirt, some nt streetwear hoodie and chains

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan

Imagine looking masc in this generation, gonna look utterly retarded with oversized hoodies and pretty boy fashion :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Lev Peshkov
Ahh jfl its on botb and ur gray

Nvm

But tldr is gray Nike tech fleece, drippy shoe in your area (af1 in white or airmax are good nonstter where), white tight t shirt, some nt streetwear hoodie and chains
ah i already dress like that styll but im tryna get into workwear and like kanye's aesthic u see in the pics (u can search for more) and I was wondering if its too hobo looking cuz I'm into fashion for myself not only the gyals yanno

• +1
Imagine looking masc in this generation, gonna look utterly retarded with oversized hoodies and pretty boy fashion :lul:
U need fitted looking streetwear in the UK tbh

Pretty boys fashion that u see on tiktok are just the emos JFL

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Patient A and volcelfatcel
if black- yes
if white- no

• Love it
ah i already dress like that styll but im tryna get into workwear and like kanye's aesthic u see in the pics (u can search for more) and I was wondering if its too hobo looking cuz I'm into fashion for myself not only the gyals yanno
Yh g, looks kinda trampy ngl

U gotta look high class and fashionable ugm?

U need fitted looking streetwear in the UK tbh

Pretty boys fashion that u see on tiktok are just the emos JFL
Just picturing meeks or gandy with like streetwear or pretty boy fashion :lul::lul::lul: masc is genuinely difficult in zoomer generation to look NT and look actually good cus masc doesn't really fit with street wear exactly

• JFL
Just picturing meeks or gandy with like streetwear or pretty boy fashion :lul::lul::lul: masc is genuinely difficult in zoomer generation to look NT and look actually good cus masc doesn't really fit with street wear exactly
im 16 fam im not finna wear a suit or sum gay shit . allow ittttt. and be honest fam it doesn't even look that bad it looks super cozy and chill

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Lev Peshkov
Yhh kinda bro, you don't have to wear all of the Nt gear like big coat, personally for a built guy a tee and joggers with chain would look dom asf and Nt

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nigger clothes became trending fashion

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and volcelfatcel
im 16 fam im not finna wear a suit or sum gay shit . allow ittttt. and be honest fam it doesn't even look that bad it looks super cozy and chill
It's less about suits, moreso that Masc has far far better options to look good but those will make you look less NT, it's hard to get a good balance if ur not androgynous.

• +1
Nigger clothes became trending fashion
Nigger fashion, Nigger music, Nigger everything is NT in zoomer generation. Very difficult if ur masc of any race that isn't black

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It's less about suits, moreso that Masc has far far better options to look good but those will make you look less NT, it's hard to get a good balance if ur not androgynous.
i agree mos def once im 25+ imma change my style but rn that's just my vibe yanno. look thru my eyes what do u think for a 16yo this style

• +1
i agree mos def once im 25+ imma change my style but rn that's just my vibe yanno. look thru my eyes what do u think for a 16yo this style
Very good style if ur pretty boy lanky like ectomorph + good hair.

I'm mesomorph leaning towards endomorph and very masc, can't pull that shit tbh. I'm in your age group it's probably gonna be my hardest thing to do once I'm lean to figure out a good style that is both NT and i don't look retarded in.

• +1
Very good style if ur pretty boy lanky like ectomorph + good hair.

I'm mesomorph leaning towards endomorph and very masc, can't pull that shit tbh. I'm in your age group it's probably gonna be my hardest thing to do once I'm lean to figure out a good style that is both NT and i don't look retarded in.
whats ur race/size/vibe . im into bare fashion so maybe I can help u :) no promises tho

• +1
yea its a big halo

Just wear what you want

looks sloppy