It’s time to discuss 2023 Chico..

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
0BD2967B 65FA 4EDC 8E4D CB1B153BA5A4
0A6A5F86 417A 4E61 94E8 D9262638F66F
DCD8FD67 EAB2 4C36 B676 2D51877819DD
746545B8 62F3 4F61 AAE8 A0714218ACD4

If you believe Chico has descended in 2023 below a chadlite {psl wise} (and believe he doesn’t have chad smv) you don’t understand female gaze and what encompasses what actually will ascend you, and should stop the pursuit of ascension and stop posting on forum. Analogy Chico was peak appeal to JBs in younger years ~ now he is peak appeal to all women (when i say women i mean fully developed brain) if you think differently Id love to hear a coherent point.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    8.2 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21716, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 16275, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
It's beacuse he used to be 7 psl. So comparatively he looks much worse. But he still smv mogs 99% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, looksmaxxed, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
It's beacuse he used to be 7 psl. So comparatively he looks much worse. But he still smv mogs 99% of the forum
Not just the forum but the world, where do your “notes” have him now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, datboijj and aspiringexcel
He descended like a pot bellied Brahmin after mixing with a chandala

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, Fear and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, wollet2, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Looks234, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
5.25 or so to me. Chadlite but to others it might be htn
6, and this is all body attributes accounted for while discrediting other shit that matters in real life wife + kids , money, status , and his career

Still a top chadlite especially for his age. Probably even Chad tbh? So what if he’s aged a bit, still mogs 99% of people and he’s had a great top tier life!

• +1
Still a top chadlite especially for his age. Probably even Chad tbh? So what if he’s aged a bit, still mogs 99% of people and he’s had a great top tier life!
Thanks 🙏 for not being retarded 😏

he still can turn heads on the street

• +1
@william2605

Dnrd but i agree

• JFL
he is starting to look like tyson balou lol

• JFL

Unrelated but Chico's child has the potential to be a generational mogger if things play out right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and TUSSELEIF
5.25 or so to me. Chadlite but to others it might be htn
Am I reading this right, did you just call Chico (currently) 5.25? Is this the state of the forum in 2023? :feelswow:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 29581
Chico mogs.

• +1
high dht gonna be bald in 10 years just like his dad

• JFL
his mogger height skyrockets his smv, if you see him in pictures he legit towers over everybody

• +1
It’s Milo’s time to shine

View attachment 2259125
Unrelated but Chico's child has the potential to be a generational mogger if things play out right.
His hair will probably get darker with age as well, he gonna mog hard if his looks continues (most likely will). His younger brother gonna get mogged hard too though

What happens when you skip finasteride

• JFL
Am I reading this right, did you just call Chico (currently) 5.25? Is this the state of the forum in 2023? :feelswow:
? You think hes higher or lower than that?

• JFL
What PSL do you think the average person is? 2 PSL?
Nobody would rate current chico much higher than that. He looks like a handsome kebab Shop owner
3410835 8D4CF589 4408 4B55 AD8C 6C124B81B941

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, looksmaxxed, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
faggots here dont realise he still looks amazing because of his gigantic skull and harmony and he has decent height

Chico definitely is not peak appeal rn. You’re being brainwashed by users here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 29581
Nobody would rate current chico much higher than that. He looks like a handsome kebab Shop owner
View attachment 2259214
Utter delusion. Don't you people go outside? He'd mog 90% of men walking around like that, and that's an unsightly picture/angle of him as well.

• +1
Id argue my point is the stance of the minority, I simply think he had more jb appeal prior, but more smv in general now.

Id argue my point is the stance of the minority, I simply think he had more jb appeal prior, but more smv in general now.
Yea but you said he’s chadlite smv rn. He’s not

• +1
Utter delusion. Don't you people go outside? He'd mog 90% of men walking around like that, and that's an unsightly picture/angle of him as well.
If you mog 90% of men youre htn. Thank you for agreeing with me

• JFL
I wouldn't say he's peak appeal currently, maybe 2018/2019

In the early 2010s he still looked too boyish to have the most broad appeal. Granted, I would say he peaked in appeal to younger women around that same time period (for obvious reasons).

Late 2010s he started looking old enough to appeal to both younger and older women.

It's not that he looks super different now than he did 4 years ago, just some more wrinkles, his hairline did recede a little and he just rocks an unkempt look a lot more now.

With all that said, he's still very well into the Chad-territory. People that say otherwise genuinely do not go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 29581
Yea but you said he’s chadlite smv rn. He’s not
I do personally believe he’s chadlite psl wise with chad SMV.
IMG 2223
IMG 2221
IMG 2224

And most of the time I hear talks of his descent they’re associated with unflattering candids or objectively failoing angles

Chico is still chad, don't see people even remotely close to his post prime aesthetics. His prime aesthetics were literally the best of all time but now he is still a chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm, Alexanderr and Deleted member 29581
I do personally believe he’s chadlite psl wise with chad SMV
How are people calling him Chadlite PSL-wise when he looks like this in a random selfie?

You guys look at too many supermodels and use that them as a reference which is just wrong...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 28904, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
How are people calling him Chadlite PSL-wise when he looks like this in a random selfie?
View attachment 2259249

You guys look at too many supermodels and use that them as a reference which is just wrong...
This is me trying to stay as objective as possible, as I could see arguments for him not being chad Facially, however no lower than chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 2259249

Also I agree him putting on mass and growing stubble still increased his wide appeal. Although he will never get back the magic of his late teens early twenties he is still chad.
Original 1

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 29581
I do personally believe he’s chadlite psl wise with chad SMV. View attachment 2259242View attachment 2259243View attachment 2259244
And most of the time I hear talks of his descent they’re associated with unflattering candids or objectively failoing angles
if you think he’s chad smv rn, you need to run dating apps as a girl and see the chads who are younger than him and leaner. His time is over.

But @Alexanderr is right, still mogs the average guy

• JFL
if you think he’s chad smv rn, you need to run dating apps as a girl and see the chads who are younger than him and leaner. His time is over.

But @Alexanderr is right, still mogs the average guy
You reckon {granted you piss on red pill?} even with body + height halo and exceptional facial looks he’s not chad? Also a married man that breeded with a lot of money and status.

Also I agree him putting on mass and growing stubble still increased his wide appeal. Although he will never get back the magic of his late teens early twenties he is still chad.
View attachment 2259258
The guy was that good-looking in his early 20s, guys see him now, and their perception's warped. They're not using regular folks as a reference for his looks, they're comparing him to his heyday and top models in theirs.

I truly reckon if users here hadn't seen Chico 10 years back and just saw him now (no bias), they'd judge him way more fairly.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581

Users who are viewing this thread

Back