It’s time to discuss 2023 Chico..

You literally just said he mogs 90% of young men. So if you mog 90%=chad?
Obviously. Did you expect me to say you need to mog 99.9% before you can be considered Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
You reckon {granted you piss on red pill?} even with body + height halo and exceptional facial looks he’s not chad? Also a married man that breeded with a lot of money and status.
chadlite at most. He can’t be chad, he’s old and aged bad

Younger chads will do better. Youth is everything.
IMG 4259
IMG 4260

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 28904
The guy was that good-looking in his early 20s, guys see him now, and their perception's warped. They're not using regular folks as a reference for his looks, they're comparing him to his heyday and top models in theirs.

I truly reckon if users here hadn't seen Chico 10 years back and just saw him now (no bias), they'd judge him way more fairly.
Obviously, we went from 7 PSL to 6 PSL imo, so he still looks way way better than the average man.

• +1
Obviously. Did you expect me to say you need to mog 99.9% before you can be considered Chad?
For you mogging 90% is chad
For me mogging 90% is htn

Its just different terminology we agree in essence. Except i said he smv mogs 99% so youre actually the one downplaying chico jfl

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29581
For you mogging 90% is chad
For me mogging 90% is htn

Its just different terminology we agree in essence. Except i said he smv mogs 99% so youre actually the one downplaying chico jfl
Are you seriously insinuating 3 guys in every class mogs Chico?

Edit: Did not finish reading before posting over.

• JFL
View attachment 2236721View attachment 2236723View attachment 2236724View attachment 2236725
If you believe Chico has descended in 2023 below a chadlite {psl wise} (and believe he doesn’t have chad smv) you don’t understand female gaze and what encompasses what actually will ascend you, and should stop the pursuit of ascension and stop posting on forum. Analogy Chico was peak appeal to JBs in younger years ~ now he is peak appeal to all women (when i say women i mean fully developed brain) if you think differently Id love to hear a coherent point.
No longer has jb appeal because of age 31
Yes lates 20s and early 30s women like him I guess

• +1
Are you seriously insinuating 3 guys in every class mogs Chico?
No, thats @Alexanderr

I said he smv mogs 99% of the forum which is euphemism for he mogs everyone on the forum pretty much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581
No, thats @Alexanderr

I said he smv mogs 99% of the forum which is euphemism for he mogs everyone on the forum pretty much
100%

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and HarrierDuBois
No, thats @Alexanderr

Post prime Chico mogs every guy I see in a day walking through Stockholm.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 29581
You literally just said he mogs 90% of young men. So if you mog 90%=chad?
Chad is like less than 0.1% of the human population

• +1
what most people think of female gaze i just marketing, commercial, and corporate gaze combined with projection. this is true female gaze when you remove all social influences:

E76oa5v.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581
No, thats @Alexanderr

You do know I said he'd mog 90% in the most unsightly picture you could find of him? That was quite literally the premise.

What standards do you guys have for Chads? Chads ≠ Supermodel

You do know I said he'd mog 90% in the most unsightly picture you could find of him? That was quite literally the premise.
View attachment 2259302

Chad in terms of aesthetics not SMV

• +1
Yes I know. Its our admin that thinks 90th percentile=chad
View attachment 2259302
Ok so basically fully agree then except where we draw the line for the use of the term "chad
chad = 6+ psl

• +1
No, thats @Alexanderr

Nah lots of guys here who smv mog him. I’d say like amnesia, pneumo, arvid, niko and etc.

Oldcels have no smv. Amnesia is like the same age as Chico but atleast he looks 10 years younger

• JFL
Nah lots of guys here who smv mog him. I’d say like amnesia, pneumo, arvid, niko and etc.

Oldcels have no smv. Amnesia is like the same age as Chico but atleast he looks 10 years younger
This is a bad take as where black pill kind of crumbles in the real world is a man’s SMV not being made up of only his looks. Off of status alone no woman would look in the direction of those whom you listed in a room with Chico.

He absolutely annihilates niko in every way. Pneumo is too young and boyish looking but yes he JB appeal mogs him atp. Arvid i agree. Amnesia maybe on apps but irl chico towers over him

• +1
He absolutely annihilates niko in every way. Pneumo is too young and boyish looking but yes he JB appeal mogs him atp. Arvid i agree. Amnesia maybe on apps but irl chico towers over him
I can literally run all of them on dating apps. Chico will do the worst.

• JFL
Chad in terms of aesthetics not SMV
What does that even mean? Which type of aesthetics are you even talking about? Say, someone prefers a more youth-like aesthetics (often called prettyboy here), by default, any guy that doesn't look young enough would get points detracted, even if they were Gandy. Vice-versa with someone that goes by masculine aesthetics (sometimes called dark-triad), even if they were prime Chico.

• +1
Would you do even playing field? I could just imagine the activities you could capture Chico doing blowing Nico’s out of the water. {Who i picture having the peak old profile out of those mentioned}

This is a bad take as where black pill kind of crumbles in the real world is a man’s SMV not being made up of only his looks. Off of status alone no woman would look in the direction of those whom you listed in a room with Chico.
You’re sniffing crack rn. Ngl bro.

I can’t help you, if you think this is peak appeal
IMG 4261

• JFL
Chad

• +1
Chico would still slay well. Of course younger chad would do better but chico mogs most younger guys.

What does that even mean? Which type of aesthetics are you even talking about? Say, someone prefers a more youth-like aesthetics (often called prettyboy here), by default, any guy that doesn't look young enough would get points detracted, even if they were Gandy. Vice-versa with someone that goes by masculine aesthetics (sometimes called dark-triad), even if they were prime Chico.
PSL

Even if we were speaking of smv, not even 50 Million 20 - 50-year-old men are around this SMV. So there's no way a Chad is 90th percentile it's 99

• +1
Picture quality is very important on dating apps though. Chico doesnt really have good pics for them. Idk how you can say a 5'9 htn mogs chico, or amnesia who is the same height and youre one of the main height guys on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 29581
chad = 6+ psl
This would be useful if the PSL scale had a clear set of objective criteria that were applied objectively, but they don't. Since you called the current Chico 5.25PSL I'm not sure we have the same view of what 6PSL actually entails.

• +1
On the other hand Chico's wife isn't all that hot

• Woah
This would be useful if the PSL scale had a clear set of objective criteria that were applied objectively, but they don't. Since you called the current Chico 5.25PSL I'm not sure we have the same view of what 6PSL actually entails.
We probably dont then. This is 6 psl to me
Screenshot 20230608 232521 Instagram

Depends on how you calibrate your scale i suppose

• Woah
PSL is not an objective scale, I'm not even sure what it is at this point, the ratings are all over the place because everyone just goes by their own criteria and has their subjective preferences subconsciously influence their ratings while championing it as objective by adding 'PSL' after it.

• +1
Even if we were speaking of smv, not even 50 Million 20 - 50-year-old men are around this SMV. So there's no way a Chad is 90th percentile it's 99
I would say hitting the 90th percentile across various SMV factors like income, status, and height might be enough to be considered Chad. Since there are more factors at play when considering SMV and the odds of scoring 90th percentile on most of them are low.

Ranking in the top 10% of multiple areas creates a compounding effect, landing you in a small and elite subset. It's less about reaching the top in one domain and more about consistently ranking high in all.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back