ITT, I reveal my nickname given to me by relatives

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
My nickname is “nakamma,” it’s an Urdu word which means “useless.”

I’m already 27, I got no degree, I don’t have a job, I don’t have any money, I don’t go to college, I don’t have a partner, I don’t have kids, et cetera.

In Asian societies, whether East or South, I’m considered the lowest of the low.

Therefore, I think I deserve such a nickname.

It’s justified.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zeruel, Arcturus and 7 others
i thought it was Dingleberry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Gengar
Yo nigga, im Same, but older

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Gengar
Brutal if your relatives actually say that on your face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I am literally you

• So Sad
unironically good advice.
the fact you didnt put this botb yet shows where the site is heading.
Just kill your entire family theory.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
surprised you never pursued a degree. Most my pakistani friends are studying to go to med school

not all hope is lost though. Unironically enroll in a 2 year program or something. Beats no degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Gengar
My nickname is “nakamma,” it’s an Urdu word which means “useless.”

I’m already 27, I got no degree, I don’t have a job, I don’t have any money, I don’t go to college, I don’t have a partner, I don’t have kids, et cetera.

In Asian societies, whether East or South, I’m considered the lowest of the low.

Therefore, I think I deserve such a nickname.

It’s justified.
You don't go to college? Didn't you just start again?

surprised you never pursued a degree. Most my pakistani friends are studying to go to med school

not all hope is lost though. Unironically enroll in a 2 year program or something. Beats no degree
Where you from?

In order to be allowed into med school, I'd need to be good at chemistry, physics and maths. I suck at all three subjects hahaha. I'm actually starting college in two weeks. I'll probably be the oldest guy in class like I was last year when I went to a community college (I dropped out after five months).

You don't go to college? Didn't you just start again?
I start in two weeks! They know this, but still they say it. Because I'm currently not doing anything. I guess I just fall on deaf ears sometimes. Oh well, two weeks will fly past and then I won't hear it anymore. Although my family members have also said "You're gonna quit anyway," and followed it up with "until you have that degree." I mean, who can blame them? Since 2016, I have been dropping out of colleges.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
In order to be allowed into med school, I'd need to be good at chemistry, physics and maths. I suck at all three subjects hahaha. I'm actually starting college in two weeks. I'll probably be the oldest guy in class like I was last year when I went to a community college (I dropped out after five months).
hey, you at least have some of your credits done right? Don't make it all go to waste. Keep going until your degree is done

even with an undergrad degree you already have access to many more jobs than you would normally have without a degree

• +1
hey, you at least have some of your credits done right? Don't make it all go to waste. Keep going until your degree is done

even with an undergrad degree you already have access to many more jobs than you would normally have without a degree
No, I start from scratch~! Completely new major. It's ICT-related. First time ever I've gone with a major like this. I've done basically everything else... medical, social, judicial, educational, business/financial, etc.. nothing worked out. If I won't do well here, there's literally nothing I can think of I'd want to study. Even if I don't like it one bit, I'll have to keep going at it. The clock is ticking.. I'm 27, and I'm sick of staying home all day nothing at all, being nothing but a leech. Everyone's out there living their lives and then there's me. A no-good POS.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Arcturus
Use some nootropics

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back