I've been self injecting fillers for the past couple weeks lol

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
So I've been doing just little iterations of making my cheekbones and jaw look a little more defined.

Basically every friday, I inject about 0.075cc per side, so .15cc per week.

Just tiny little steps at a time so I can go by feel gradually. This way the end result won't look lumpy or imbalanced if I fuck up the locations or injection amounts. Also minimizes risk of bruising since the amounts are just little pokes at a time rather than huge clumps of filler at once.

lol just lol at paying a dermatologist $400 for 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, MadMong, Zygos4Life and 3 others
what syringe do u use

what syringe do u use
Standard 0.5" needles, injected sorta on an angle but not too much. You don't wanna inject perpendicular nor too shallow.

As you inject you wave the filler around a bit in a conical format - don't commit too much in that spot or it will be lumpy. Only put like a 0.1cc per poke. Once you pull the needle out grab vaseline and rub it in and smooth it out

I've watched like at least 50 of these tutorials and examples. Definitely take your time and really watch, over and over and over again

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Standard 0.5" needles, injected sorta on an angle but not too much. You don't wanna inject perpendicular nor too shallow.

As you inject you wave the filler around a bit in a conical format - don't commit too much in that spot or it will be lumpy. Only put like a 0.1cc per poke. Once you pull the needle out grab vaseline and rub it in and smooth it out

I've watched like at least 50 of these tutorials and examples. Definitely take your time and really watch, over and over and over again
have u ever hit anything like a vein. also thoughts on cannula needles?

have u ever hit anything like a vein. also thoughts on cannula needles?

I don't use cannula needles.

Relatively safe to play around with the lower third, same with outer zygos.

Once you get to the NL's/under eye you'll want to go to a doc for that

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
where did you buy the filler?

bro link the thread i need it

inb4 nerve damage

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
inb4 nerve damage

its safe if you avoid the following areas

Diagram-fillers-risk-2-copy-1.png

the biggest risk is an unsatisfying aesthetical results but you can minimize this risk by only injecting small amounts everytime

thousands of people are doing this. there are literally forums dedicated to selfinjecting

let that sink in:

the average 45 year old housewife from the valley who posts there is literally more low inhib and more dedicated to looksmaxxing than this whole forum combined

tenor.gif

HOLY FUCK IS IT REALLY THIS EASY TO ASCEND
THANK GOD I DONT NEED FILLERS SINCE MY ZYGOD ARE 99TH PERCENTILE