Just saw pure suicidefuel at the railway station

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
A shy looking pretty boy was standing in front of the gate playing with his phone. I was wondering if he was alone on a Friday night when this blonde long legged Stacy showed up and kissed him on the cheek, her eyes filled with passion and love. I wouldn’t say she’s on the same looks level as Lima or Barbara Palvin but she definitely outshines all the girls I’ve ever dated.

This is it. The attractiveness of the females you can get reflects your standing in the social hierarchy, which is predetermined by your genetics. It’s pointless to date as a non chad male (or ugly male since non chad = ugly in the eyes of a nihilist like me). I’m a low born peasant in terms of attractiveness and I’ll probably remain this way. That pretty boy’s harmony is not something achievable through surgeries.

And it’s pointless dating an average or ugly girl because 1. She’s probably not the one you 100% desire and 2. Your hypothetical son will probably suffer.

At this point I don’t care for nothing anymore tbh. I’ll keep looksmaxing but just for my personal satisfaction. If I can get some casual lays it’d be fine but I’m demotivated in making any efforts to foids. And in a foreseeable future I’m not gonna enter any new LTR anymore.

It is what it is. Life as a non chad male is sad, unfulfilling, and empty as hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, anti caking agents, Bechadish and 7 others
g2hwmKRzn02pPBPkzRG0nHe94LrIfJpGJZbMQX9MY8CTxEKkbcBPZqlwZx4kMYtvKljdJrN6KIIOU81TW4LKBT7TSjoSmsIS2LOC.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and OFFICER_HENRY
My brother is chad as fuck compared to me which is suifuel. Taller, predator eyes, better eye color etc. he lost his virginity at 15 in his car. I left my dad’s nuts too late smfh.

Edit: in school all the teachers told me how much of a trouble maker he was too. One teacher recognized my last name and asked if he was my brother and I said yes...she blushed and bit her lips. Lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alligatordude, Reoa, Mr.cope and 6 others
My brother is chad as fuck compared to me which is suifuel. Taller, predator eyes, better eye color etc. he lost his virginity at 15 in his car. I left my dad’s nuts too late smfh.

Edit: in school all the teachers told me how much of a trouble maker he was too. One teacher recognized my last name and asked if he was my brother and I said yes...she blushed and bit her lips. Lmao
TFW I don’t have to suffer from brothermog at least

Read every word and agree 100%

JFL at not being BORN goodlooking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
When I read 'railway station' I KNEW that this thread would be about some fucker with a super hot girlfriend, because I see it every time I drive past the railway station near me at night, lol

Always some skinny, tall handsome young dude with his ridiculously hot, 9/10 (to my tastes) jailbait girlfriend all over him - clearly both in love lol

ps - I did also see a ridiculous missmatch which somehow also filled me with rage yesterday (most slobbish, fat, unkempt teenager with a realy pretty girl, holding hands. JBF theory, maybe? - I don't see that much, tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 616

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
When I read 'railway station' I KNEW that this thread would be about some fucker with a super hot girlfriend, because I see it every time I drive past the railway station near me at night, lol

Always some skinny handsome young dude with his ridiculously hot, 9/10 (to my tastes) jailbait girlfriend all over him - clearly both in love lol
Yep, although I definitely see more suicidefuel at Starbucks. Always some hot guys with a chiseled face full of collagen and their Stacy gfs in tight leggings

leggings

Attachments

• 1547812128210.webm
    1.9 MB
ps - I did also see a ridiculous missmatch which somehow also filled me with rage yesterday (most slobbish, fat, unkempt teenager with a realy pretty girl, holding hands. JBF theory, maybe? - I don't see that much, tbh)
I’ve seen this too but I rarely saw the girl being so intimate with her mismatched ugly bf in public. Unlike the Stacy I saw tonight - the genuine love and passion in her eyes were not something she could hide

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
If society followed the Bible hypergamy wouldn't be allowed to run so rampart to the point where if you're non chad you're essentially worthless genetically

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I’ve seen this too but I rarely saw the girl being so intimate with her mismatched ugly bf in public. Unlike the Stacy I saw tonight - the genuine love and passion in her eyes were not something she could hide
true. And yeah, the missmatch couple were just holding hands. She wasn't gazing into his eyes like happens with 'railway station couples'!! haha. WTF is it about reailway stations?!

Does my 'leggins' post above work?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

Indeed. But the bright side is I have literally nothing to lose so I will give inject everything theory a shot at some point

A shy looking pretty boy was standing in front of the gate playing with his phone. I was wondering if he was alone on a Friday night when this blonde long legged Stacy showed up and kissed him on the cheek, her eyes filled with passion and love. I wouldn’t say she’s on the same looks level as Lima or Barbara Palvin but she definitely outshines all the girls I’ve ever dated.

This is it. The attractiveness of the females you can get reflects your standing in the social hierarchy, which is predetermined by your genetics. It’s pointless to date as a non chad male (or ugly male since non chad = ugly in the eyes of a nihilist like me). I’m a low born peasant in terms of attractiveness and I’ll probably remain this way. That pretty boy’s harmony is not something achievable through surgeries.

And it’s pointless dating an average or ugly girl because 1. She’s probably not the one you 100% desire and 2. Your hypothetical son will probably suffer.

At this point I don’t care for nothing anymore tbh. I’ll keep looksmaxing but just for my personal satisfaction. If I can get some casual lays it’d be fine but I’m demotivated in making any efforts to foids. And in a foreseeable future I’m not gonna enter any new LTR anymore.

It is what it is. Life as a non chad male is sad, unfulfilling, and empty as hell.
Very true tbh.
The only hope i see is to find a stacy that is genuinely attracted to you, and thus not having PSL knowledge, because at the end of the day, there is still a little bit of subjectivity in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616