Life fuel for tall fag's.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
If your tall and not soy boy maxxing what are you doing literally all i see wherever i go is 6 foot guy's like myself with soy face's getting all the women what is this soy world fucking tall 6 foot 2 fat bearded men are slaying so you tell me what is this is the standard of chad's lowering ? i'm starting to actually think something is wrong here am i living some inception

Things are generally a bit more nuanced than what the black pill claims. But you see what you want to see hence this post.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Height. Keep coping.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Height. Keep coping.

Dude i used to belive this but why do i keep seeing this it's like inception literally soy bearded men get women they are 6 foot 2 what is this i can't take pic's cause they can get you arrested for harrasment but i just see bloat maxed soy bearded men
Things are generally a bit more nuanced than what the black pill claims. But you see what you want to see hence this post.

I was actively looking around for chad face's and yes i know more than most lookism fag's here these people think anything short meek's level are ugly bastard's no i know what the standard for chad is it is a lot lower than most people here are willing to acknowledge yes standard's are rising obviously but not to a stage where anything short meek's is a ugly bastard i'm using actual chad's think 7 to 8 out of 10's 9/10 out of 10's are not the only chad's they are higher tier chad's regardless i don't see many of those in public so their probably in a different area but if your in the uk soy fag's are the new trend and it's spreading first time i saw this my mind was blown but then i realized oh wait people have free will they can be influenced and their a programming for cuck's to be at the top

Last edited:
"What he doesn't realize is Chad still fucks his wife"

I’m tall but over for me still probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
If your not soy boy maxxing and blubber maxing what are you doing
Non-local girls seem to find me attractive but local ones don’t. I either get ignored when I message locals or the local doesn’t want to continue the conversation.

> tallfag

Back to braincels pls

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and FatJattMofo
Because you have confidence bro, just be confident.

You see more tallfags with women than chads simply because chads are 10x more rare than tallfags
Tallfags can get girls but if average height chad comes around he will still be the prime choice
Not every girl can get a chad but they can get a tallfag
Being 6ft is 1 in 5
Being chad is 1 in 20

Non-local girls seem to find me attractive but local ones don’t. I either get ignored when I message locals or the local doesn’t want to continue the conversation.

What are these other people doing different

What are these other people doing different
Non-locals? Well, I’m actually able to get flirty conversations going with them, just not locals which makes me feel I could be a locationcel.

Non-locals? Well, I’m actually able to get flirty conversations going with them, just not locals which makes me feel I could be a locationcel.

Most likely a good conclusion it make's the most rational sense for instance in china fem boy's are desired in america masculine domiant men are desired

Most likely a good conclusion it make's the most rational sense for instance in china fem boy's are desired in america masculine domiant men are desired
I see.