Life Is not about slaying or ltrs

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Life Is about constant validation, girls taking pics of you, catcalling you, approaching you. Most of you never got to experience that so you cope with other means of female interactions. I know for sure though that this Is absolutely the only thing that matters in Life, i don't give no shit about being in a relationship while i'm invisible. You're mentally inferior to me, i sailed beyond the superficial line of the blackpill ideology and achieved ultra blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, proxyy, laaltin and 15 others
Take your meds

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, cheerio, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Take your meds
IMG 20230722 182038
mogged your whole country here stay quiet

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Almost Chadlite, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Life Is about constant validation, girls taking pics of you, catcalling you, approaching you. Most of you never got to experience that so you cope with other means of female interactions. I know for sure though that this Is absolutely the only thing that matters in Life, i don't give no shit about being in a relationship while i'm invisible. You're mentally inferior to me, i sailed beyond the superficial line of the blackpill ideology and achieved ultra blackpill
Life is about finding a women who truly loves you and wants to have kids with u.

It is about crime and money

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Life is about finding a women who truly loves you and wants to have kids with u.
That's not important. Life Is about mogging. Lots of validation when you go outside lots of matches on tinder

No One ever laughed at your memes go back to tik tok reels you'll find your similars there
I don't even have Instagram, you sheepfucker.

Go back and make pizzas

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and One Rep Max
That's not important. Life Is about mogging. Lots of validation when you go outside lots of matches on tinder
If you fuck a lot of girls around most of the time you gonna realize that it’s not going to make you happy, you clearly didn’t experience it otherwise you wouldn’t have said it.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
I don't even have Instagram, you sheepfucker.

Go back and make pizzas
You don't have the right to insult no One you're the lowest of the lowest + an insuferrable faggot Who only posts unfunny memes from reddit. Just rope

If you fuck a lot of girls around most of the time you gonna realize that it’s not going to make you happy, you clearly didn’t experience it otherwise you wouldn’t have said it.
Fucking Is not important either. You never experienced mogging you're not 6'4" never got an htn face girls never catcalled you

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You don't have the right to insult no One you're the lowest of the lowest + an insuferrable faggot Who only posts unfunny memes from reddit. Just rope
Blud thinks he's a manipulator 💀

You can't even manipulate my left nut, fichetta

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseduoAryan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and moreroidsmoredates
this thread again

Blud thinks he's a manipulator 💀

You can't even manipulate my left nut, fichetta
I Just think that you should Rope the thought that people like you breath remotely the same air even If It's in the Deep valleys of india bothers me

Fucking Is not important either. You never experienced mogging you're not 6'4" never got an htn face girls never catcalled you
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.
IMG 7832
“HTN face and 6’4”

I Just think that you should Rope the thought that people like you breath remotely the same air even If It's in the Deep valleys of india bothers me
Images   2024 03 04T003018230

Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.
View attachment 2787603 “HTN face and 6’4”
This combination of face height and frame makes women approach you while you're on a casual walk. That's why i don't give a shit about finding a gf i'm invisible now getting a gf Will never give me that dopamine Spike

this thread again
The hard Truth. Most people never get to experience this so they feel like Life Is about getting sex or relationships.

its abodu being a model

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This combination of face height and frame makes women approach you while you're on a casual walk. That's why i don't give a shit about finding a gf i'm invisible now getting a gf Will never give me that dopamine Spike
Im 6’2 and wide framed, have had women approach me twice this year even though i only go gym.
Your mind is fucked and your worldview is based on delusion.

Im 6’2 and wide framed, have had women approach me twice this year even though i only go gym.
Your mind is fucked and your worldview is based on delusion.
That's not remotely close to enough. When i lived in North Italy i got approached basically every day

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and moreroidsmoredates
drnd. All i know is that your opinions don’t matter
Haha this nigga I thinks care. Keep coping fag. While your future wife is getting cum dumped by someone better than you

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Haha this nigga I thinks care. Keep coping fag. While your future wife is getting cum dumped by someone better than you
Typical response from an abused dog
IMG 7930
(You rn)

I sorta get what you mean. The dopamine I get from some of my Chadfish expirements is absolutely insane. Can only imagine what it feels like if it were real :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Fuck off Is the other way around. Besides that Is a 1 year old Pic i don't look like that anymore
Yeah you look worse rn.
Besides that, what’s the point of larping about your approaches and slays? You’re only lying to yourself…

The hard Truth. Most people never get to experience this so they feel like Life Is about getting sex or relationships.
id rather fuck my oneitis every day but get no validation from anyone else rather than anything

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
id rather fuck my oneitis every day but get no validation from anyone else rather than anything
Because you're an abused dog you don't even know how validation feels like you feel like a God. Every normie can fuck your oneitis with betabux

Fax

This is true. With validation you can comfortably stick to your own, without it you're always gonna have to be narcy and compensate to make people like you

Yeah Bro totally crying because some schizo online doesn't believe me. Who gives a fuck. The only reason to cry Is because i don't look like that anymore and don't get shit anymore
Doesn’t matter if I believe you or not, if you really experienced that, your actions on this forum would’ve said otherwise.