List of methods to INCREASE BONE TURNOVER RATE

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Otherwise known as bone remodeling rate. Increasing remodeling rate may increase modeling rate, should a stimulus be there to induce bone modeling. (Speculative, but I’ll look into this to try and confirm this)

Here’s my list (please add to it by replying):

Increasing IGF-1

Increasing HGH

Increasing strain (mechanical loading)

Increasing vitamin D

Low calcium levels in the blood to stimulate parathyroid hormone secretion which increases bone remodeling rate. There are many ways to reduce calcium levels in the blood.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, ArcticStorm, nulll and 1 other person
meclizine (increasing cnp)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I don't think there is a big effect to this bro

maybe if you do this from age 3 to 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 1901
I don't think there is a big effect to this bro

maybe if you do this from age 3 to 11
Yeah I’m most likely coping but what else can I do? I will start wageslaving as soon as I get a job. I have applied.

Strontium citrate has a massive effect on bone metabolism, increases bone density by around 15% after 2 years

38kR1hn.gif

Also vitamin K2. Creatine also increases bone formation in vitro and in a study it increased the bone mass of growing rats. Creatine increases IGF-1.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Yeah I’m most likely coping but what else can I do? I will start wageslaving as soon as I get a job. I have applied.
Bimax , LL imo

you don't need anything else, zygo implants are shit and overrated +full of problems like infections, you don't have a collagen problem at the moment and jaw angle implant can be cool but after bimax (or at the same time with a well done morph)

yes of course at the moment you can't do anything without money lol but i think everything except leanmaxxing/surgery is cope

• +1
Strontium citrate

38kR1hn.gif

Also vitamin K2. Creatine also increases bone formation in vitro and in a study it increased the bone mass of growing rats.
To increase bone turnover rate, one would increase bone bone formation and bone resorption. Strontium ranelate I assume is similar to strontium citrate. I don’t think it will work.

“SrR has been shown in vivo and in vitro studies to simultaneously decrease bone resorption and increase bone formation [7, 8]. SrR exerts antiresorptive effect by modulating NFκB signaling pathway and decreasing osteoclast differentiation. It further causes apoptosis of osteoclast via Calcium Sensing Receptor (CaSR) activation and Protein kinase C βII (PKCβII) pathway [8] and regulates osteoclast activity by increased osteoprotegrin production and decreased Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappa-B Ligand (RANKL) expression [9], resulting in decreased bone resorption.”

Same with k2

2008). On the other hand, vitamin K2 inhibits osteoclast formation by inhibiting expression of RANKL, and promotes osteoclast apoptosis (Kameda et al., 1996). Vitamin K2 also inhibit osteoclast formation indirectly by decreasing the expression of RANKL, and increasing the expression of osteoprotegerin (osteoclast inhibitory factor) in human stromal cells (Koshihara et al., 2003).”

@ph4ntom @julian111 @ArcticStorm @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Ragnar

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and nulll
Vit k2 also DHT theres more I know but I'm very sleep deprived right now

• +1
Great Thread My Bro (y)

• Love it
Vit k2 also DHT theres more I know but I'm very sleep deprived right now
I’ll look into dht but

2008). On the other hand, vitamin K2 inhibits osteoclast formation by inhibiting expression of RANKL, and promotes osteoclast apoptosis (Kameda et al., 1996). Vitamin K2 also inhibit osteoclast formation indirectly by decreasing the expression of RANKL, and increasing the expression of osteoprotegerin (osteoclast inhibitory factor) in human stromal
K2 won’t work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nulll
Bump

• +1
bump

• +1
To increase bone turnover rate, one would increase bone bone formation and bone resorption. Strontium ranelate I assume is similar to strontium citrate. I don’t think it will work.

“SrR has been shown in vivo and in vitro studies to simultaneously decrease bone resorption and increase bone formation [7, 8]. SrR exerts antiresorptive effect by modulating NFκB signaling pathway and decreasing osteoclast differentiation. It further causes apoptosis of osteoclast via Calcium Sensing Receptor (CaSR) activation and Protein kinase C βII (PKCβII) pathway [8] and regulates osteoclast activity by increased osteoprotegrin production and decreased Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappa-B Ligand (RANKL) expression [9], resulting in decreased bone resorption.”

Same with k2

2008). On the other hand, vitamin K2 inhibits osteoclast formation by inhibiting expression of RANKL, and promotes osteoclast apoptosis (Kameda et al., 1996). Vitamin K2 also inhibit osteoclast formation indirectly by decreasing the expression of RANKL, and increasing the expression of osteoprotegerin (osteoclast inhibitory factor) in human stromal cells (Koshihara et al., 2003).”
They reduce bone resorption and increase formation so net increase in bone mass, why would you think that's a bad thing?

They reduce bone resorption and increase formation so net increase in bone mass, why would you think that's a bad thing?
Because that’s not bone turnover. I wish to increase bone turnover rate drastically in order to possibly validate mewing. I want to increase both osteoblast and osteoclast activity

- Androgens
- Estrogen
- bisphosphonates (osteoporosis medication)
- osteoanabolics like teriparatide (also osteoporosis medication)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 1901
Maybe look into peptides too

• +1
- bisphosphonates (osteoporosis medication)
- osteoanabolics like teriparatide (also osteoporosis medication)
WouldnT osteoporosis medications inhibit osteoclastic activity? I want the opposite of that.

WouldnT osteoporosis medications inhibit osteoclastic activity? I want the opposite of that.
Yes, you’re right, the bisphosphonates would. However, the osteoanabolics work by activating osteoblasts to increase bone mass. But why have you specifically chosen this path over others? Why not throw the kitchen sink at it. If you halt any bone reabsorption through these osteoporosis medications, while megadosing bone building nutrients, while increasing mechanical loading say chewing for example to give the signals for where the bone should model, while creating a growth environment through HGH, androgens, estrogen, and ideally osteoanabolics (I couldn’t source them though) surely that’s the best bet?

• +1
@weebcel

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel