lol at having kids

I live in France and ethnics have way more kids than white people, it’s a fact.

Go have kids and live in your idiocracy, some people wanna use their time, money and energy to do other things.

You are still very young Amnesia and I are older we have done lots of surgeries, we are blackpilled you are just trying to sound smart on an autistic forum.

I will never bring kid into this shitty world.

good luck.
Because white people in your country think like you, smartass. Have your people kept having kids, no matter how many migrants come to your country, the overall population would still continue to be predominantly white (which is still the case, even though a bit less than before).

But don't worry, as I said migrants tend to not have as many kids in europe and they also follow the trend of the locals as they assimilate.

You are still very young Amnesia and I are older we have done lots of surgeries, we are blackpilled you are just trying to sound smart on an autistic forum.

I will never bring kid into this shitty world.
I'm not ''very young'' bro, plus I have a son incoming already.

It's like cool, you both are old and you're both are soft men who can't handle a bit of adversity in life. I see many of these ''grown ups'' here in Europe. No gratitude, just whining. Wouldn't last a day in the shithole I was born, better off not reproducing indeed.

if you're jealous you have failed on life, and yes, you do indeed live vicariously through them, cause you raise them you fucking retard, you're litteraly like those rotting toilets on tiktok not wanting children.

Theres nothing more accomplishing than to see the work you have put so much tought into work. Being old and seeing your grand kids, see what you have worked so hard for come to fruition.
What if my kids mog me

Dn rd but of course life is suffering. That's nature
suffering is indeed part of life, a big part of it. But life's not only suffering, there's more.

And for some even (perhaps most) even the slightest rare glimpse of joy in life makes it absolutely worth it to be alive.

suffering is indeed part of life, a big part of it. But life's not only suffering, there's more.

And for some even (perhaps most) even the slightest rare glimpse of joy in life makes it absolutely worth it to be alive.
Worth it to be alive once you're there, debatably. Most people are just too scared of death even if they would want it.

But it still makes no sense to apply that logic to something which wouldn't have to face death in order to not live as they don't exist

Worth it to be alive once you're there, debatably. Most people are just too scared of death even if they would want it.

But it still makes no sense to apply that logic to something which wouldn't have to face death in order to not live as they don't exist
All this Nietzsche-esque mental masturbation goes away real quick the moment one of these anti-natalists cucks gets to insert his pp in an attractive female.

All this Nietzsche-esque mental masturbation goes away real quick the moment one of these anti-natalists cucks gets to insert his pp in an attractive female.
Not at all
Contraception is the greatest blessing
Also raising a kid is more the behaviour of cucks tbh, that's a female instinct

lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her

View attachment 2799556

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy
Well what are you gonna do besides have kids. Just be that 40 year old partying in ibiza.

lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her
so just get rich, pick a good woman and dont marry? i mean easier said than done but its completely possible and that solves everything you complained about
having kids makes u happy

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi and AscensionMan98
Not at all
Contraception is the greatest blessing
Also raising a kid is more the behaviour of cucks tbh, that's a female instinct
It's human instinct. The only reason humans made it this far despite being weak and fragile physically is the fact we rely on our group to be raised. Strength in numbers.

If you lack this instinct then it's not meant to be, nature doesn't want your genes. As I said the weaklings will be wiped off.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
life after 50 is basically pointless, not only do you lose your looks but also your health fails rapidly till the point you start to experience pain while performing daily tasks

better spend all that money on drugs and morphine if you can so you suffer a painless death rather than wasting it on others who don’t care about you to the slightest

and with the way you speak, it’s clear you’re either poor or know you’ll never gather enough money for yourself to live a decently satisfying life hence the mockery of audi cars and wine
Thats what kids are for, give you some sense of accomplishment , " hey look at what I made ". I know that a lot of users are hesitant with their looks not being that good but their has been a good amount of attractive kids as long as the wife was attractive. You also got something to take care of , give you a purpose.

Most of the Time those who don't want kids initially don't regret it but once their are that retirement age they start to think they should have had something. Living for the future generation imo is fine. You can't live life purely for yourself. Thats what the younger years are for

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
so just get rich, pick a good woman and dont marry? i mean easier said than done but its completely possible and that solves everything you complained about
having kids makes u happy
Amnesia is a pedo, bro.
What if my kids mog me
There must be at least one chad ancestor in your bloodline.

It's human instinct. The only reason humans made it this far despite being weak and fragile physically is the fact we rely on our group to be raised. Strength in numbers.

If you lack this instinct then it's not meant to be, nature doesn't want your genes. As I said the weaklings will be wiped off.
I's not human instinct. It's human instinct to have sex. But as I said, we now have contraception so can enjoy what we actually want without the side effects

Always Cage at the retards that think the purpose of Life Is "passing on your genes". You can't live vicariously through your children, you Will be jealous because they have youth and you Will have to provide for them until they don't Say fuck you to you, your Wife Will get ugly and most likely your genetics are not worth passing on anyway
Only abused people who canot love will envy their family

Only abused people who canot love will envy their family
We all are abused dogs with problems to cope with Life in general. Or really smart people Who understand that Life Is nothing but suffering for normal people. Nothing in between

We all are abused dogs with problems to cope with Life in general. Or really smart people Who understand that Life Is nothing but suffering for normal people. Nothing in between
I am incapable of envying my family unless they have wronnged me. Its literally a weirdo trait to envy your kids

Girls stop developing at 15. The Ones Who "changed" got boob Jobs and other surgeries
You know, the laws and the government are the ones that dictate. You have to own it.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I am incapable of envying my family unless they have wronnged me. Its literally a weirdo trait to envy your kids
It's Just Natural, you see them growing up in High school while your Life Is now Just waging, coming home to old wife, all your best experiences in the past, no more time for having fun, plus he will be most likely an ungrateful brat Who will never say thank you for what you do. You Just become an ATM for a future mogger

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
You know, the laws and the government are the ones that dictate. You have to own it.
Italian laws Say that 14 yo girls are good to go

I's not human instinct. It's human instinct to have sex. But as I said, we now have contraception so can enjoy what we actually want without the side effects
Absolute not true, our species would never even get to where it is without such instinct. Do you think women can survive in nature by themselves alone with a baby? Bruh women can't even give birth by themselves without the absurd chance of dying during the birth.

Our species would never get past monkey phase if we just wanted to nut and leave like other animals do. Which not even monkeys do btw. Again, if you lack this instinct it means it's not meant to be, but I'm sure most people carry this desire.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Absolute not true, our species would never even get to where it is without such instinct. Do you think women can survive in nature by themselves alone with a baby? Bruh women can't even give birth by themselves without the absurd chance of dying during the birth.

Our species would never get past monkey phase if we just wanted to nut and leave like other animals do. Which not even monkeys do btw. Again, if you lack this instinct it means it's not meant to be, but I'm sure most people carry this desire.
Actually we should be living in groups like chimps and our ancestors, and then all the offspring get raised together by all the mothers. Males play no role in raising offspring. Like chimpanzees

People have sex for pleasure primarily, not to make kids. Otherwise they'd only have sex whenever they wanted a kid

Thats what kids are for, give you some sense of accomplishment , " hey look at what I made ". I know that a lot of users are hesitant with their looks not being that good but their has been a good amount of attractive kids as long as the wife was attractive. You also got something to take care of , give you a purpose.

Most of the Time those who don't want kids initially don't regret it but once their are that retirement age they start to think they should have had something. Living for the future generation imo is fine. You can't live life purely for yourself. Thats what the younger years are for
and that's why you rope at 50 before the retirement age

I know that a lot of users are hesitant with their looks not being that good but their has been a good amount of attractive kids as long as the wife was attractive.
well it's true that mother genes are dominant

which is why ugly women should be mass genocided in minecraft

having kids is a jewish psyop

let them drown in the ethniks the keep importing
It's the opposite actually.

Being egocentric/invividialistic is a Jewish psyop. It only leads to meaningless hedonism and eventually death.

We humans aren't meant to live chasing happiness only. That's a false narrative fed to us by Jew media and culture which makes us entitled and evil. Away from family and our communities.

It's basically how Jews control most white nations. While they wage war on based ethnics who are resistant to their anti human brainwashing tricks.

West= willing slaves
Middle east= slaves that fight back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Absolutely right.

If you have enough money to raise two kids, only then have kids. Or else focus on yourself and become a great person... instead of an NPC male who slaves his entire life just for the betterment of someone else (aka, his children).
20240517 162732

You should care more about yourself and your genetic lineage.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and asdvek
cope, having kids with a great loving wife is awesome and fulfilling. But to each their own.
you will only get the greatest suffering, i'm already in pain without foid betraying me can't imagine with it

This has got to be a top 5 thread of all LooksMax history. Both arguments of having and not having kids are valid to be honest. I could understand why not to have kids in this fucked up world full of pain, suffering, envy, and competition. But I could also see the point of view of passing on your genes and your legacy.

I will say one thing though:

I think it's best to approach this depending on your situation. Your own particular situation would influence 99% if you have a kid or not. If you have a bunch of money, have kids with the hottest gened foid possible. When I say a bunch of money, I say at least a 10 million dollar net worth. at LEAST. and only have a maximum of 2 kids. 5 million usd$ of net worth per kid. meaning 15 million $ have three kids etc etc

but in any other scenario, which unfortunately is the majority of people, they shouldn't bother on having kids as I can't think of any benefit of having kid. Kid suffers, and you wage slave your life until you die. And make no mistake, if you have no money, you will most likely reproduce with an ugly foid, because its very hard and improbable that YOU (probably an average guy) will reproduce with a good gened woman if you don't have the money.

The only men who can reproduce with very hot, high quality gened woman while being poor are chads, and no one is a chad here. So read this carefully. Avoid suffering. make the most out of your situation.

THE END.

Last edited: