Looksmaxxing becoming mainstream on Tik Tok

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
My feed is filled with blackpill, looksmaxxing and shit even though it's shadowbanned. I already mentioned a guy i know irl just happened to know about it. There truth here is, no everybody can actually ascend.

Check the comments, the few women commenting don't give a shit. So, is the competition getting worse?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, thecel and Deleted member 29581
Blackpill is not mainstream, 99 percent are still bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 30432, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
We live in the weirdest time in history… MANY know about looksmaxx/redpill but just as many men that act on it: 3x don’t. Competition will become both less and more, does this make sense?

• +1
Reactions: lyricism, Schönling, Deleted member 30593 and 5 others
Blackpill is not mainstream, 99 percent are still bluepilled.
True. Most people on South America are doing bonesmashing though and they post results. However they don't ascend, maybe due to bad genetics

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
We live in the weirdest time in history… MANY know about looksmaxx/redpill but just as many men that act on it: 3x don’t. Competition will become both less and more, does this make sense?
Not many have money for surgeries. Some of them will softmaxx thinking that's it and they won't ascend. Being above 6'0 rn is trendy because I'm seeing that mostly on tik tok and even memes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Blackpill is a meme on TikTok most people don't take it seriously

Bluepill cope is strong

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24770, Mewton and 7 others
Blackpill is a meme on TikTok most people don't take it seriously

Bluepill cope is strong
Not for everyone though and sadly

• +1
tiktok is only like 30 of people on earth and then 1-5 % of that are blackpilled or know what looksmaxing is

• Hmm...
obviously tiktok shows you the things you are most interested in

how low iq are you, jesus christ

do you happen to be black?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, zura, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
It doesent because most where bluepilled so half knowing it and improving makes comp higher

• Hmm...
@banks hmm me one more time without a response and I will rape you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Dr SmalCox, twilight and 1 other person
Do you understand how algorithms work?

obviously tiktok shows you the things you are most interested in

how low iq are you, jesus christ

do you happen to be black?
"Muhh tik tok shows you what you are interested in" and no im not black. You could say the same a year ago about gymmaxxers. In less than a year they just infested tik tok, instagram and youtube, so there you go.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
the tiktok guy you linked has 2 diff accounts, the one you showed which is his aspie looksmaxxing tips account that retarded normies like and then a thirst trap account he uses, women are commenting on that one jfl

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and humanoidsub7
literally nigga
Yeah face reveal
3510733 DA97C676 4B9D 4725 B400 1E3417291F14

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
True. Most people on South America are doing bonesmashing though and they post results. However they don't ascend, maybe due to bad genetics

Most curries that looks Max never end up like this

3542240 111205covertaffairs sendhilramamurthy1

I'm trying to narrow down the reasons why this guy's bone strt hard to replicate surgically

Most guys are still ugly

Only indians like OP thinks white guys look like models

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Most guys are still ugly

Only indians like OP thinks white guys look like models
I wish i was a curry so i could scammaxx. Instead im a hapa chink dickcel

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
My feed is filled with blackpill, looksmaxxing and shit even though it's shadowbanned. I already mentioned a guy i know irl just happened to know about it. There truth here is, no everybody can actually ascend.

Check the comments, the few women commenting don't give a shit. So, is the competition getting worse?

Algorithm adjusted to you

its over if heaps of ppl start looksmaxxing; lets just hope that they dont give a shit so we can looksmax and reap the benefits ez

Its not mainstream no one talk about that in France

its over if heaps of ppl start looksmaxxing; lets just hope that they dont give a shit so we can looksmax and reap the benefits ez
We just should SPREAD misinformation