MakinItHappen VS Gestapo - LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

WHO MOGS

• Total voters
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

retired
5'11 @Gestapo

5'8 @MakinItHappenReturn

@StrangerDanger @chaddyboi66 @VicMackey @Moggedbyevery1 @Korea @Berserk @ForeverRecession @Titbot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15099 and 21 others
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, thereallegend, alriodai and 4 others
@Preston @we_chillingfosho @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Jason Voorhees
@MakinItHappenReturn Are you really half Kurdish?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, justinzayn, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @oatmeal @gamma @germanlooks @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Another member of the discord tribe I see it?
No I was just tagged because I started reacting to the previous post that's on top of offtopic rn, I don't even know what this about or who @Gestapo is tbh.

I only ask because I remember you said in a video once your father was Kurdish, but I wasn't sure if that was larp ngl.

I was also going to suggest Kurdishmaxxing somehow maybe, but I'm not sure exactly how one would go about that unless it's through some light skin bleaching routine, accentmaxxing, etc. tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and volcelfatcel
No I was just tagged because I started reacting to the previous post that's on top of offtopic rn, I don't even know what this about or who @Gestapo is tbh.

I only ask because I remember you said in a video once your father was Kurdish, but I wasn't sure if that was larp ngl.

I was also going to suggest Kurdishmaxxing somehow maybe, but I'm not sure exactly how one would go about that unless it's through some light skin bleaching routine, accentmaxxing, etc. tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
He’s a Punjabi

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Accent maxing?

Do you get much better than me?

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and volcelfatcel
@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and SubhumanCurrycel
Settle this once and for all?? How is this even a debate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, one job away, CristianT and 12 others
Its an important debate considering @MakinItHappenReturn loses about ~3psl which bumps him down to a measly 4 because of his camera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
Accent maxing?

Do you get much better than me?

Not necessarily, I meant as in just like exoticmaxxing in general.

Or just skin bleach till you get the same colour which is technically possible considering you're not Dravidian.

Then it'd just be a matter of changing your name to sound more Kurdish, talking about Kurdish culture if asked by normies etc. and just making everything about yourself out to be Kurdish.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Not necessarily, I meant as in just like exoticmaxxing in general.

Or just skin bleach till you get the same colour which is technically possible considering you're not Dravidian.

Then it'd just be a matter of changing your name to sound more Kurdish, talking about Kurdish culture if asked by normies etc. and just making everything about yourself out to be Kurdish.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
bro
theres no exoticmaxxing when ur eyes are dark brown and you look like a stereotypical punjabi

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Listen here biatch. You will never win a mog battle. You will never get taller. You will never lose weight. You will never be influential. You will never get laid. You will always rot in London as that 40 year old pajeet that people will avoid. You will always come here to fill that void in your heart. You are a FAILURE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
Listen here biatch. You will never win a mog battle. You will never get taller. You will never lose weight. You will never be influential. You will never get laid. You will always rot in London as that 40 year old pajeet that people will avoid. You will always come here to fill that void in your heart. You are a FAILURE
@MakinItHappenReturn FAILURE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel and 8 others

God you're definitely the boring one of the autistic discord group huh.

Someone that plays for the participation medal huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and subhuman incel

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Looks234, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
@LUCIFERIAN (mogger of cumskins) mogs both

F57C6EFE A0AA 4962 AA76 8865E9896B3C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Looks234, Deleted member 15556 and 6 others
bro
theres no exoticmaxxing when ur eyes are dark brown and you look like a stereotypical punjabi
Maybe, but then you also forget about this guy...

Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
and I took these on a similar on-off cycle
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>reduced Glutathione 1000mg
>MSM 4000mg
along with healthmaxxing supplements
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.
1571056538983-png.135292

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and volcelfatcel

It seems to me you mention this word failure a lot.

I am interested, are your Indian parents disappointed you aren't excelling like you should be in life?????

Just a thought that's popped into my mind, that's all.

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
bro

One minute ago I had an above average eye-area and now I am a stereotypical pajeet

2633520 photo 2021 09 23 06 12 53

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
its not even that above average, its slightly above average for an indian thats it.

Cope. Intellectual dishonesty and cope.

That's all I have to really say really.

Imagine hating someone and admitting they were 5.75psl in their prime tho? ;)

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3946 and volcelfatcel
It seems to me you mention this word failure a lot.

I am interested, are your Indian parents disappointed you aren't excelling like you should be in life?????

Just a thought that's popped into my mind, that's all.
You will always hate yourself. You are surrounded by hate. You have this dark cringe energy surrounding your pics that will make people abandon you. You were abandoned by everyone you have ever met. No one wants anything to do with you. I'm a nice dude and give everyone benefit of the doubt but you are the most hate able person I've ever met online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Cope. Intellectual dishonesty and cope.

That's all I have to really say really.

Imagine hating someone and admitting they were 5.75psl in their prime tho? ;)
when did I ever say you were 5.75
maybe next life ull be that

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and StrangerDanger
You will always hate yourself. You are surrounded by hate. You have this dark cringe energy surrounding your pics that will make people abandon you. You were abandoned by everyone you have ever met. No one wants anything to do with you. I'm a nice dude and give everyone benefit of the doubt but you are the most hate able person I've ever met online.
Notice how when you were complimenting my pictures I had to shit on you from the get go. I just got this energy that I'm talking to a failure

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Your full name is "ravichandra singh". JFL. It never began for you. Never go on a dating app. With that name. Never show your face again ;) @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Anchor_Ship, justinzayn and 8 others
Your full name is "ravichandra singh". JFL. It never began for you. Never go on a dating app. With that name. Never show your face again ;) @MakinItHappenReturn
Caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, StrangerDanger and 1 other person

And girls have been swooning over them since I left secondary school (Went to an all boys)

You tards place far too much emphasis on the coor.

Look at the pfl. Look at the eyelashes.

Irl they look even better I would not lie to you about this. I have never lied about a single thing I have said here. That's why I get myself into all these flame wars, because I am the only one that is real and honest but look where that authenticity can get you in life?

This is ultimately a microcosm of how the real world works. You can't really speak your truth - even on a supposedly so called 'based black and red pill ' forum

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and volcelfatcel

I would take your word for that only you tip-toe for pictures in air force 1s so it's kind of difficult.

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
This isn't Lookism.

People on this forum work in tribes.

You all have your autist cliques.

So mog battles are therefore made redundant.

You will vote your friend, or the user your clique hates/dislikes (Imagine hating someone on the web) or that you personally have a distaste for. It is plain and clear to see yourself, @StrangerDanger and the rest of the gang in that discord channel have a distaste for me.

What I imagine happens is whenever 'somebody else' makes a mog battle involving me, you LINK the url into the channel and of course being it's a discord server that hates Ravi's guts, bam, heaps of incels vote the opposite direction.

This is all an artificial reality, let's be honest. Not gonna take it seriously LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and 4 others
This isn't Lookism.

You will vote your friend, or the user your clique hates/dislikes (Imagine hating someone on the web) or that you personally have a distaste for. It is plain and clear to see yourself, @StrangerDanger and the rest of the gang in that discord channel have a distaste for me.

What I imagine happens is whenever 'somebody else' makes a mog battle involving me, you LINK the url into the channel and of course being it's a discord server that hates Ravi's guts, bam, heaps of incels vote the opposite direction.

This is all an artificial reality, let's be honest. Not gonna take it seriously LOL
this is facts

sadly all mog battles are biased

this forum will never be lookism

but you prime you mogs him you need to get lean brooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
this is facts

sadly all mog battles are biased

this forum will never be lookism

but you prime you mogs him you need to get lean brooo

Yeah in my prime I mogged I agree :ROFLMAO:

Another Ravi menstruating thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16275 and volcelfatcel
This isn't Lookism.

I don't hate you bro and I'm not in a tribe, I literally just wanted to know if you're really half Kurdish or not.

I also still don't know who @Gestapo is...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This isn't Lookism.

Let me make this simple for the people who can't be bothered to read this cope paragraph. Are you ready folks @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
After reading the replies in this thread

Images   2022 02 18T122032719

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15556 and 8 others
This isn't Lookism.

bro you got treated like actual garbage in lookism according to @Gestapo
fuck you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Looks234, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Let me make this simple for the people who can't be bothered to read this cope paragraph. Are you ready folks @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger
YOU ARE UGLY @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Titbot and StrangerDanger

No need to call on your backup.

Let me just say this. Do you remember the fashion in which you backed down when I challenged you to meet?

No? Ok, I'll remind you.

e5c88395e61b8fc7b3285c58cdb1d80f.png

No need to call on your backup.

Let me just say this. Do you remember the fashion in which you backed down when I challenged you to meet?

No? Ok, I'll remind you.

e5c88395e61b8fc7b3285c58cdb1d80f.png
Meet? So you can fangirl over me in person. I don't think you deserve it. You do however deserve to be humiliated endlessly

bro you got treated like actual garbage in lookism according to @Gestapo
fuck you talking about

2751968 87451a20e7f3ac342b3e24824abea59d

All lookism users ^

Read the posts in the thread.

And when it was time for one of them to make a thread complaining, who got tagged?

2751969 029643b1db4a26119ee6ee981471bfba

Facts. Not fiction son. Facts. Of course you can't work in them since it'd be quite difficult to insult.

Gestabo was a troll that dedicated his entire time to trying to bag on me. I wouldn't trust a word he says. He's a facade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133