Mind blowing surgery results (GTFIH)

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
Doc literally gave her a new fucking face , sure he botched the genio a bit but still insane forward growth achieved . If she had good colouring would ascend even harder.

20386E97 B06A 43CA 8ED8 148B238F6D48

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
A foid with a literal burnt face can get a chadlite easily, jfl at foids surgery maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Leviathin and delusionalretard
A foid with a literal burnt face can get a chadlite easily, jfl at foids surgery maxxing.
Sex yes, long term commitment. Unlikely. Women don’t care about sex they take it for granted cuz they can get it whenever they want even if they’re ugly. What women want is for Chad to commit but he never will because he has a harem of Stacies to choose from

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and delusionalretard
still looks ugly as shit tbh, why are curries so ugly?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 5799, Leviathin and 1 other person
She was shaking like a bobble head afterwards, probably couldn’t believe her eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and wristcel
the only maxxing is the surgeons bank account

She is still a shitskin Ethnic curry animal. Only White people are made in Gods image.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Boldandbeautiful and lutte
She is still a sjitskin Ethnic curry animal. Only White people are made in Gods image.
god hates you, that’s why ur norwooding. He didn’t even have the mercy just to straight kill ur subhuman ass in a car crash or something, instead he chose to slowly burn the hair follicles off ur head as you die a slow smv dropping death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xanderthegr8r, Howl, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
She is still a sjitskin Ethnic curry animal. Only White people are made in Gods image.
Do you know what happened to this white levantine arab guy I knew? I haven’t seen him around

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and WadlowMaxxing
as if god made a mistake at birth and sent this guy to correct it

love how casual he is about it too, "yeah were doing a little face makeover today" jfl

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, homo_faber and patricknotstar
Doc literally gave her a new fucking face , sure he botched the genio a bit but still insane forward growth achieved . If she had good colouring would ascend even harder.

View attachment 991064

When you're that ugly, probably just hitting you with a frying pan to the face would make you more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Where's the non-lens-distorted before? Pointless thread.

We shouldn’t talk that way about a human life
Master I was speaking about an filthy Ethnic animal. I would never disrespect actual White citizens. I would rather die than talk wrongly about the one and only Gods of this world

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and lutte