Mog battle with @mirk22

Who mogs?

• Me

• mirk22

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone who says I don’t mog this retard should commit via rope

View attachment 2630649
@mirk22 ur a skeleton. I mog u facially and I’d kill u in a fist fight. My advice to u is learn muay thai cuck boy. Before a chadlite like me elbows u in that gay ass mouth of yours

Mirk mogs stop crying, you look retarded

You cause more robust

steve sucking his cheeks so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣. bro u look way more better in your frauded pics than in this video

steve sucking his cheeks so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣. bro u look way more better in your frauded pics than in this video

the only person who will cry is the girl you sleep with when you take off your pants
I fucked milfs before lol shut up I got video evidence too. Go back to ur shack of a house with ur no friends getting no ass
not sucking my cheeks at all that’s the funny part. At the end of your video u mimic that of which a face shape I have in my videos ( because of my superior bones). Ur a faggotcel who hardmaxxed and now looks like he gets pegged

I fucked milfs before lol shut up I got video evidence too. Go back to ur shack of a house with ur no friends getting no ass

not sucking my cheeks at all that’s the funny part. At the end of your video u mimic that of which a face shape I have in my videos ( because of my superior bones). Ur a faggotcel who hardmaxxed and now looks like he gets pegged
bro does baldness make people so angry? imagine when your head would shine in about 2 years. you would look like steroid-alien version of jeff bezos 🤣

IMG 5165

IMG 5164

See how he is trying to fraud the facial bones I have hahahaha what a faggotce

okay if you want to do real mog battle then upload video that u posted here and mine in new poll

SFS but you mog

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
you are sucking it you fucking faggot while i’m not
I can swear I my life I’m not sucking my cheeks. I’m not clenching masseters eithef (you clearly are in your video) my masseters mog yours

Who would u rather have fucking u?

A incel with a narrow shaped cucked skull or a hunter gatherer who forces niggers into slaves?
easy mog for me lol. 30 votes for me. not even close

easy mog for me lol. 30 votes for me. not even close
I was pretty high when posting poll. Posted shitty pics too. Plus those pics/ vid is months old. I mog u in my most recent video lol ur a incel femboy

I was pretty high when posting poll. Posted shitty pics too. Plus those pics/ vid is months old. I mog u in my most recent video lol ur a incel femboy
okay let’s do another mog battle with your last video sucking your cheeks and my last vid. or u are scared to do this?

Fr bro. He’s been ripping sarms and he’s still not jacked. I got sarms right fucking now. If @itz_over saysto I will rip my mk677 and Rad and get even better looking then I am. Just give me the word g
the only thing I don’t know about is why in this forum everyone goes for shit sarms while not being able even to train properly. Not to mention diet

@mirk22 is the clear mogger here

GIVE Me reps for christmas brah, ur a chad

Lol read the whole thread again u fgt @smashingdirty6s the whole thread is u coping

You both look good imo

kys faggot who claims his skull is hunter gatherer, in reality all males had average skull not modified you son of a nigger

Without hair

Incel:
IMG 5249

Wife slayer:
IMG 5250

You look like shit

You look like shit
I get ass and u hate on people while rotting on . Org just kill your self now you have zero chance of saving ur face and ur family will forever be disappointed in what you are.

I get ass and u hate on people while rotting on . Org just kill your self now you have zero chance of saving ur face and ur family will forever be disappointed in what you are.
Ogre lookin ass nigga I had to watch your video twice just to make sure you were ugly

Ogre lookin ass nigga I had to watch your video twice just to make sure you were ugly
I love people who are so jealous they comment shit like that. I literally couldn’t imagine being lower than htn. I’d kill myself I swear to god I would

Apparently this photo is “fraud” JFL