Mog battle with @mirk22

Who mogs?

• Me

• mirk22

Results are only viewable after voting.
you're telling me you haven't seen him unfrauded? hes literally like 5'10 and not the 6'2 chad he claims to be
I'll yell you this straight up and I want you to listen close
He's a chad slayer and you are literally and I mean literally ugly and a subhhman and no amount of copes will change this reality. You are not even within 2 psl of this man whether you like to believe it or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and St.TikTokcel
I'll yell you this straight up and I want you to listen close
He's a chad slayer and you are literally and I mean literally ugly and a subhhman and no amount of copes will change this reality. You are not even within 2 psl of this man whether you like to believe it or not
You want me to show you the picture where his maxilla is literally sunken and where he's around the same height as his sister? :lul:

He’s better looking than you and has better harmony lol. You look like a ogre with a Minecraft head

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, It'snotover, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
You want me to show you the picture where his maxilla is literally sunken and where he's around the same height as his sister? :lul:
Pretty sure I’ve seen it before. Send it and tag just to remind him of how subhuman he really is

I literally have videos of him in motion. Post yourself and I'll post him side by side.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
He’s better looking than you and has better harmony lol. You look like a ogre with a Minecraft head
- written from a basement dwelling ethnic

I literally have videos of him in motion. Post yourself and I'll post him side by side.
Lv 0 20231123023548

3110868 1690531 swirl

i hope you realize he would have more bones (the only thing that you could mog him in) than you if he took the same aspie fraud selfie

• +1
Reactions: mirk22
Frauded gifs with front facing camera is not unfrauded your so black bro lol
i swear i can't post the other pics, the mods have already vanished him.

i bet that post will get edited too.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
Minecraft Steve thinks he’s good looking @Blackgymmax @humanoidsub7
IMG 9797
Giphy

Nigga looks like tweety bird. Little ass lips
IMG 9801

• JFL
Reactions: plukee, MrGlutton, Asreixcumniggerball and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Blackgymmax, Kamui and 1 other person
- written from a basement dwelling ethnic
go dig some diamonds lol bitch. even guy with 130k rep says that you probably not as handsome as you see yourself at the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@Looks234 post selfies or shut up u brain rotted org member

is that your side profile? LMAO you way uglier than i thought. bro you look like somebody smashed your had with hammer and you really look like steve. so fckn ugly without any frauding

Attachments

• DB659253-7A94-4AE4-9BEE-D50C634261AC.png
    DB659253-7A94-4AE4-9BEE-D50C634261AC.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
easy mog even in dirty mirror. ur wife will like my lats btw 😉
is that your side profile? LMAO you way uglier than i thought. bro you look like somebody smashed your had with hammer and you really look like steve. so fckn ugly without any frauding

Attachments

• FAC04E78-41FA-48D4-B5F7-7702C0FF1ADB.jpeg
    FAC04E78-41FA-48D4-B5F7-7702C0FF1ADB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Ur eyes suck. The most punchable face I’ve ever seen imo not sure that’s too attractive to a female. Usually I can tell if I guy gets lots of ass but I can tell u are a loser and don’t slay. How many bodies do you have? I’m sure you’re in college so drop a #. I’m in college too and bet I have more slays then u

also let me tell you a secret. your biggest fault is lack of your brain which causes your ego. if you weren't so ego inflated, maybe you would get more votes for yourself in your own poll xD

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Ur eyes suck. The most punchable face I’ve ever seen imo not sure that’s too attractive to a female. Usually I can tell if I guy gets lots of ass but I can tell u are a loser and don’t slay. How many bodies do you have? I’m sure you’re in college so drop a #. I’m in college too and bet I have more slays then u
u can punch only diamonds with pickaxe little steve. go chill and build some houses 😜

You’re also hardmaxxed buddy let’s not forget hahaha wait for me to hardmax. I have a good base and u had that incel face shape. I can still see that you have the incel face shape (face shape genetically mutated by those who would stay inside huts and help the woman clean while the real men hunted) this is unfixable no matter the amount of surgery’s you get

you brutally mog this delusional slavshit

• +1
You’re also hardmaxxed buddy let’s not forget hahaha wait for me to hardmax. I have a good base and u had that incel face shape. I can still see that you have the incel face shape (face shape genetically mutated by those who would stay inside huts and help the woman clean while the real men hunted) this is unfixable no matter the amount of surgery’s you get
i
nro you have only baldness, not good skull shape. or when women started to like steves? am i missed something?

biggest ego breaker for little steve who sees chad in the mirror. can’t wait when you will pay for vip to get this poll deleted

Attachments

• 34CFF3B8-D5F4-4357-8B08-CC1A6F284E9C.jpeg
    34CFF3B8-D5F4-4357-8B08-CC1A6F284E9C.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
one looks better than the other

you are photo fraud retard that use frauded photos compared to my non frauded and still losing. bro do have friends that can vote for you in this poll or things are so bad? now seriously, i thought that you look better before i see your unfrauded side profile. after that i can sleep peacefully

you are photo fraud retard that use frauded photos compared to my non frauded and still losing. bro do have friends that can vote for you in this poll or things are so bad? now seriously, i thought that you look better before i see your unfrauded side profile. after that i can sleep peacefully
Bro those pics @Looks234 sent were from 1-2 years ago… me in hoodie is most recent. I’m not frauding anything. You’re literally hardmaxxed and still have to photoshop pictures for likes on tinder. Your a literal freakshow

@Looks234 @mirk22
I’m mtn when giant says otherwise
IMG 5130

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, humanoidsub7 and Blackgymmax
Dude I actually can’t believe you walk around life thinking u look good. You literally are disgusting to look at. Your face is so demented and looks sickening. You’re also black which makes things all the worse. You’re a classic gymmax COPER. You took sarms and u still don’t have a good physique and it makes ur face looks worse then if u were to have a normie body. You’re better off fatmaxxing to get old body back or just killing yourself all together. Either way your parents still don’t love u and ur dad ain’t never coming back. #nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Tai Lung, Samsepioler and 2 others