Attachments

• 5022B89C-8307-425D-8C14-3E16EAC529A4.jpeg
    5022B89C-8307-425D-8C14-3E16EAC529A4.jpeg
    888.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 8 others
you are fucking dumb. u sent my 2 pics without any photoshop and say that they are frauded

you hair looks like my dog have around ass

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Asreixcumniggerball, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
you are fucking dumb. u sent my 2 pics without any photoshop and say that they are frauded
You are clearly the dumb one… you do fraud pics. Hence why I posted unfrauded pics to compare… you replied saying one more with a fraud pic so I said it was fraud. You are no competition to me little boy. If I was at club and saw you I am not threatened at all.

Normie and normie
End of discussion.
Funny seeing mog battles from average Joe's trying to fraud hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 49130 and 17 others
You are clearly the dumb one… you do fraud pics. Hence why I posted unfrauded pics to compare… you replied saying one more with a fraud pic so I said it was fraud. You are no competition to me little boy. If I was at club and saw you I am not threatened at all.
you posted video which you filmed 3 hours in front of mirror 😆😆. wait, will return home and do the same video

Dumb antifa monkey boy @Blackgymmax is clearly still upset with what I replied to his ascension post. You are disgusting to look at. Get off this site you’ve been rotting here way to long with no progress
Normie and normie
End of discussion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32954 and BitchBoy
say me where my photos are frauded then, you fucking dumb. u can’t even say that

you posted video which you filmed 3 hours in front of mirror 😆😆. wait, will return home and do the same video
That is on my front camera dumb fuck hahahah your nose is disgusting, your downward grown, massive IPD (look like a retard), your face is horrendously fucked brah

Dumb antifa monkey boy @Blackgymmax is clearly still upset with what I replied to his ascension post. You are disgusting to look at. Get off this site you’ve been rotting here way to long with no progress
I don't even know who you are. You guyscjust both look bad
You basically got nuked with your fucked midface and look deformed
The other guy has nuked eye area and asymmtry with other ratio flaws

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Normie and normie
End of discussion.

Well somebody's a little jealous.

I don't even know who you are. You guyscjust both look bad
You basically got nuked with your fucked midface and look deformed
The other guy has nuked eye area and asymmtry with other ratio flaws
Bro if I look nuked imagine what you look like lmfaooo. plus your a NIGGER!😂

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Gsfwerw

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Myth, Mainstream and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, neverchadlite and Allornothing
All these copers commenting on my thread lmao. I already know I mog this kid lol I was just being narcy and trying to flex on all you butter face subhumans like @Blackgymmax

There really is no competition:

IMG 5125

Versus
IMG 5124

I’d actually rope if this incel looked better then me bro hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_5125.png
    IMG_5125.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
All these copers commenting on my thread lmao. I already know I mog this kid lol I was just being narcy and trying to flex on all you butter face subhumans like @Blackgymmax

There really is no competition:

View attachment 2629450
Versus
View attachment 2629453

I’d actually rope if this incel looked better then me bro hahaha
He mogs you
You literally look like you're mentally stunted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Myth, Tai Lung and 5 others
It’s like his face is like caven in lmao he looks seriously fucked in the head and for this kid @mirk22 to actually think he’s better looking then me is actually crazy narcy cause your fucking ugly as fuck

@smashingdirty6s send me a good non distorted frontal and ill measure ur ratios objectively

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
It’s like his face is like caven in lmao he looks seriously fucked in the head and for this kid @mirk22 to actually think he’s better looking then me is actually crazy narcy cause your fucking ugly as fuck
Your face looks caved in man

u might have jordan barret midface

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Deleted member 55314
Okay butter face. Keep slaying fat chicks
To be fair your pics are frauded as well. Both of you need to send good side profile pictures and frontals for a true mog battle cuz now this is just who frauds better

To be fair your pics are frauded as well. Both of you need to send good side profile pictures and frontals for a true mog battle cuz now this is just who frauds better
He looks like someone you'd see on the retard bus
3841997 IMG 4869

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, Myth and 7 others
He looks like someone you'd see on the retard busView attachment 2629466
This retarded black nigger is so brain dead. He has had an account here since Covid. And has literally made zero progress other than michaejacksonmaxxing lol. You are a disgusting mutation of your parents bro. You should seriously sit down and think long and hard about the pros and cons of suicide. I think the pros heavily outweigh the cons in your case so it just would make sense to end it all right now.

@smashingdirty6s @mirk22 both of u send me non distorted pics from 6 feet away and ill objectively put u against each other to end this debate

Ogre Guy mogs

I think smashingdirty6s looks better on instinct

Bro you have a zoomed in mirror pic. How is that not frauded
Posted a unfrauded video right below. I can unzoom too… but I will send u a back camera picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
@mirk22 obviously

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and smashingdirty6s
This retarded black nigger is so brain dead. He has had an account here since Covid. And has literally made zero progress other than michaejacksonmaxxing lol. You are a disgusting mutation of your parents bro. You should seriously sit down and think long and hard about the pros and cons of suicide. I think the pros heavily outweigh the cons in your case so it just would make sense to end it all right now.
Bump @Blackgymmax

You’re hard maxxed and I’m natural… and I’m still better looking. Just wait for my rhino, genio, and symmetry correction. Also reshaping lips imma mog u to back to the slums of your French village

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Blackgymmax is right, you got mogged and look like weak mtn at best, especially with that nose and hairline. Way too ogre overal

• +1
Reactions: mirk22