Mog battle with @mirk22

Who mogs?

• Me

• mirk22

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro those pics @Looks234 sent were from 1-2 years ago… me in hoodie is most recent. I’m not frauding anything. You’re literally hardmaxxed and still have to photoshop pictures for likes on tinder. Your a literal freakshow
bro i got 1 surgery. i’m not even close to the end. just passed 10%

bro i got 1 surgery. i’m not even close to the end. just passed 10%
so stop coping and go dig some diamonds to sell them quickly in villagers town and after that u would get money for hair transplant if it’s not too late. would be funny if i see you completely bald writhin few years on this forum again 🤣🤣

so stop coping and go dig some diamonds to sell them quickly in villagers town and after that u would get money for hair transplant if it’s not too late. would be funny if i see you completely bald writhin few years on this forum again 🤣🤣
I’d be coping if I were ugly. I’m more attractive than 95% of this forum. I’m what these subhumans aspire to be. Just wait for 5 months then I can post new photos because I’m also 15 lbs skinnier than that last good photo I posted. You’ll be mirin at my genetics dw gay boy

I’d be coping if I were ugly. I’m more attractive than 95% of this forum. I’m what these subhumans aspire to be. Just wait for 5 months then I can post new photos because I’m also 15 lbs skinnier than that last good photo I posted. You’ll be mirin at my genetics dw gay boy
u are already ugly. your bald head makes your side profile fucking disgusting that other guy posted on your thread. so you are coping

I don't even know who you are. You guyscjust both look bad
You basically got nuked with your fucked midface and look deformed
The other guy has nuked eye area and asymmtry with other ratio flaws
Tbh the autists midface only looks long cause of camera. Its clear he has good proportions

also i don’t think that subhumans aspiring to lose their hair. it’s is looksmaxers forum, not johnny sins fan club

and why physique is trash? show yours then 😁
Sorry didn’t mean to offend you, your face is gl but your physique seems low t

Attachments

• 7F613032-E788-48AA-BCEC-2C7E440F7FD1.jpeg
    7F613032-E788-48AA-BCEC-2C7E440F7FD1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Tbh the autists midface only looks long cause of camera. Its clear he has good proportions
how can this be called good proportions?

Attachments

• A4CEFDD3-FFC0-4E69-B6DB-53124D5CDB4D.png
    A4CEFDD3-FFC0-4E69-B6DB-53124D5CDB4D.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
your physique looks good brah
but i still wouldnt want to look like you , im tryna prettyboymax

your physique looks good brah

but i still wouldnt want to look like you , im tryna prettyboymax
I’m tryna robust prettyboy max

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
i have 2000-2300 ng/dl testosterone.
but i am agree that ur physique looks better rn

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
The other guy has nuked eye area and asymmtry with other ratio flaws
Which ones, senpai? I ran a few measurements and he passes most of them with flying colours. He has a small forehead and a quadratic face, but that may even be beneficial for a hyper-masculine look.

wow are u roiding to have that level

wow are u roiding to have that level
no. genetically always have such lvls + i maxxed my lifestyle with trainings 4x week, supplements like ashwagandha and a lot of vitamins

Attachments

• 6CEC5184-40EE-4C04-B444-2C6208F9128E.jpeg
    6CEC5184-40EE-4C04-B444-2C6208F9128E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 0E698052-A352-4E25-9E42-1C6192E2BCF0.jpeg
    0E698052-A352-4E25-9E42-1C6192E2BCF0.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 74650F0C-3E66-479B-A213-5A9941EEF488.png
    74650F0C-3E66-479B-A213-5A9941EEF488.png
    455.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 63BF85E3-EC74-4B67-A8C8-EA353AAF1AED.jpeg
    63BF85E3-EC74-4B67-A8C8-EA353AAF1AED.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
no. genetically always have such lvls + i maxxed my lifestyle with trainings 4x week, supplements like ashwagandha and a lot of vitamins
very good. I’m doing the same. Can I pm u?

I voted for @mirk22 because of wider appeal to young women with his TikTok fuckboy look and hair halo.
@smashingdirty6s is obviously far more masculine-looking, but don't confuse testosterone / hyper-masculinity with female gaze appeal.

And it's fairly close - since mirk22 had to surgerymaxx to get where he is, smashingdirty6 arguably has the better genetics.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and mirk22
IMG 5135
how can this be called good proportions?
Bro this is last fucking year u dumb fuck this is right now on Christmas Eve. Ur a boner bro I mog u to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: DoII
I voted for @mirk22 because of wider appeal to young women with his TikTok fuckboy look and hair halo.
@smashingdirty6s is obviously far more masculine-looking, but don't confuse testosterone / hyper-masculinity with female gaze appeal.

And it's fairly close - since mirk22 had to surgerymaxx to get where he is, smashingdirty6 arguably has the better genetics.
On god bro that’s what I’ve been saying. I have superior hunter gatherer genetics. U can see looking at my side I have the thin neck that goes upwards (the true hunter gathere skull iykyk) a ain’t saying he’s that bad looking but anyone who says this kid is better looking then me is retarded

2k-3k test isn’t possible… it’s out of 1000 out of 1000 msg what ur test levels? I’m seriously high test (why I have god masseters) I’m around 860 ml test free levels @mirk22 what are your levels out of ml? I can pm u my test if u don’t know what I’m talking about

But big jaw is not good everywhere?
Big jaw is good no matter where u go. Don’t let anyone brain wash u. If you are truly Badg u are a mogger maybe not a holy mogger but u looks great bro

@mirk22

Unfrauded today on christmas eve hammered as fuck. Major PSL low appeal unfortunately

trash physique
Fr bro. He’s been ripping sarms and he’s still not jacked. I got sarms right fucking now. If @itz_over saysto I will rip my mk677 and Rad and get even better looking then I am. Just give me the word g

Fuck this fucking copper @mirk22 im better and I will die with that thought. This niggas nose looks fucking zig zagged lmfao

biggest ego breaker for little steve who sees chad in the mirror. can’t wait when you will pay for vip to get this poll deleted
Graycel. U will never be married and never touch a girl while older. I will continue to slay since 2012 (when my dick went from 4 inches to 7.5) u will never be competition to me. U sid the sloth looking ethnic fuck. I bet you are poor too. Imagine not being from America and having ur parents pay for everything in your life… couldn’t be me

Anyone who says I don’t mog this retard should commit via rope

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
You mog lol this guy is front profile cel
This is legit low htn at best

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s