Results are only viewable after voting.
IMG 5126

Vs
IMG 5127

Ideal:
IMG 5128

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Fraud pic + photoshop. This guy @mirk22 hardmaxxed too btw. I am all natural and still brutally mog
stop being delusional & Try this:

meditate for 12 hours straight so u can reach ego death and realize u got mogged u absolute fucking imbecile retard

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Samsepioler

Attachments

• 2EE68C49-CA86-444C-A76E-7C590F5A04A7.jpeg
    2EE68C49-CA86-444C-A76E-7C590F5A04A7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Yes weak mtn, I was right. You have no pretty features. Weak hair too
Hair is def failo. Weak mtn would make no sense. Where in the photo am I ugly or below the average man? You’re literally retarded if you think that side profile is average

WHERE THE FUCK I HAVE NO FACIAL DEPTH?

Look at your skull THICKNESS TO THE BACK OF YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU MORON THAT IS SKULL DEPTH
IMG 5126

IMG 5127

You may be decent looking you’ll never be a true man. You’ll always let your girl walk all over you in the relationship (cuck syndrome) it’s all in the genetics. You can’t help it , it’s all in the skill depthness

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Hair is def failo. Weak mtn would make no sense. Where in the photo am I ugly or below the average man? You’re literally retarded if you think that side profile is average
If u have midface ratio above 1.15 and 2.2 fwhr he mogs

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
nice hairline and sfs lil bro. he mogs :eek:. especially in 10 years when ur bald
I’d kill u lil bro, every heard of hair transplant and I haven’t even hardmaxxed??? In 10 years I’ll be Jesus nigga

Look at your skull THICKNESS TO THE BACK OF YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU MORON THAT IS SKULL DEPTH
View attachment 2629500
View attachment 2629501

You may be decent looking you’ll never be a true man. You’ll always let your girl walk all over you in the relationship (cuck syndrome) it’s all in the genetics. You can’t help it , it’s all in the skill depthness
what is this lines you fucking faggot? xD easy can steal and fuck your girlfriend. probably guy with same appearance as me did this while you started losing hair and become ugly like now 🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and NorwoodAscender
I’d kill u lil bro, every heard of hair transplant and I haven’t even hardmaxxed??? In 10 years I’ll be Jesus nigga
stop talking about hardmaxxing. it doesn’t matter. i am also only at my hardmaxx journey and have a lot space for improvement. bro stop barking at everyone. u loss. just realise that and wipe your bald spot with a cloth 😁😁

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and NorwoodAscender
what is this lines you fucking faggot? xD easy can steal and fuck your girlfriend. probably guy with same appearance as me did this while you started losing hair and become ugly like now 🤣🤣
I’m getting hair tp and hardmaxxing next year. I’ll be fucking your wife cuck boy. Maybe she’ll let u lick my cream pie outta her pussy to clean it like the good cuck boy u are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
stop talking about hardmaxxing. it doesn’t matter. i am also only at my hardmaxx journey and have a lot space for improvement. bro stop barking at everyone. u loss. just realise that and wipe your bald spot with a cloth 😁😁
only at the beginning of my hardmaxx journey*

I’m getting hair tp and hardmaxxing next year. I’ll be fucking your wife cuck boy. Maybe she’ll let u lick my cream pie outta her pussy to clean it like the good cuck boy u are
u would get my surgeries in jan. so have a lot of time while i can fuck your gf

yeah sure u would buddy boy. get an ego check asap. notice how u are losing the mog battle :eek: :lul:
Because there are retardcels like you who think cuck is better looking lol. Looks get subjective up to a point.

only at the beginning of my hardmaxx journey*
Never even got a surgery before * that’s like flexing how big you are while taking roids at the gym to a guy who doesn’t take roids. Irrelevant because once I hardmax I will look better than u. I have a better base. Wide jaw. Thick lips, blue eyes, high cheekbones. You look like a hardmaxxed school schooler

than why even post this if you don’t believe the results you ogre receding hairline fuck. trying to get your ego stroked by a bunch of incels? well looks like that backfired
Yes I said this. I post these to make people like @Blackgymmax feel bad about how they look

Because there are retardcels like you who think cuck is better looking lol. Looks get subjective up to a point.
bro my hairline is high and i will get my hairline lowering at january so i have nothing to scared about. But hair transplantation can not save you from baldness in all cases. so pray to God that I don’t stretch your bald head with a rag in a couple of years, fucking your wife at the same moment

2 normies with 0 appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
Never even got a surgery before * that’s like flexing how big you are while taking roids at the gym to a guy who doesn’t take roids. Irrelevant because once I hardmax I will look better than u. I have a better base. Wide jaw. Thick lips, blue eyes, high cheekbones. You look like a hardmaxxed school schooler
you have no cheekbones at all, lol

Should we tell him there’s something called hairpill?? Should we?

bro my hairline is high and i will get my hairline lowering at january so i have nothing to scared about. But hair transplantation can not save you from baldness in all cases. so pray to God that I don’t stretch your bald head with a rag in a couple of years, fucking your wife at the same moment
look how our argument began. at first you were sure that you looked better and that I was an incel compared to you, and now you say that you will look better only with operations. I would shoot myself if I were you. the earth will become cleaner. piece of shit with an inflated ego

• JFL
Should we tell him there’s something called hairpill?? Should we?
I’ve already taken the hair pill. Little too late to the party

look how our argument began. at first you were sure that you looked better and that I was an incel compared to you, and now you say that you will look better only with operations. I would shoot myself if I were you. the earth will become cleaner. piece of shit with an inflated ego
I am better looking than u. At no point did I ever say u were better looking than me. SCREENSHOT AND SEND IF I DID (I never did so it won’t happen) and I do stand by the fact that if I looked like u I’d kms. I get crazy ass so idgaf what these incels say on here tbh. You and me in the west in a Miami nightclub me with a hat on frauding my hairline will slay more then u

I am better looking than u. At no point did I ever say u were better looking than me. SCREENSHOT AND SEND IF I DID (I never did so it won’t happen) and I do stand by the fact that if I looked like u I’d kms. I get crazy ass so idgaf what these incels say on here tbh. You and me in the west in a Miami nightclub me with a hat on frauding my hairline will slay more then u
you look like a dude who had success with girls until he lost his hair. after which the girls stopped sleeping with you and you got angry at the whole world. don’t worry lil bro, Dwayne Johnson is also bald and successful with women. keep hoping. some day. you can do it! ✊🏻. i will allow you to clean some pussys with your tongue after me

• JFL
Aww, you took it to heart.
I’m shorry 😂
I’m just a mean spirited human. I don’t take anything personal. If it were up to me I’d bully everyone until they killed themselves

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
you like a white version of @subhumanchad

you look like a dude who had success with girls until he lost his hair. after which the girls stopped sleeping with you and you got angry at the whole world. don’t worry lil bro, Dwayne Johnson is also bald and successful with women. keep hoping. some day. you can do it! ✊🏻. i will allow you to clean some pussys with your tongue after me
No older woman finds you attractive. I have no appeal with only psl and high estrogen bitches like that. You’ll be stuck with transgenders who will force you into cuckerys with their extremely high testosterone levels

I’m just a mean spirited human. I don’t take anything personal. If it were up to me I’d bully everyone until they killed themselves
Good for you. And being a spirited human won’t change the fact that he mogs you. 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
  • JFL
Reactions: Headhunter and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and humanoidsub7
He looks better than you

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You're one of the dumbest subhhmans I've seen on this website man
you're telling me you haven't seen him unfrauded? hes literally like 5'10 and not the 6'2 chad he claims to be