Moggergaslighton (biggest larper piece of shit on the forum)

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Screenshot 2024 05 22 22 04 26 69 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2024 05 22 22 02 40 07 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Degiro grants a margin loan up to 70% of your current assets, meaning he had at least 140k in assets before talking this loan. So he larps as a broke college student, but actually has top tier wealth on top of chad looks. Then he proceeds to gaslight me, telling me that i shouldn't larp my Age and should "own It up", to Just "find a job", like that isn't the root of my problem. Gaslighting me like a true psychopath piece of shit. On top of that chad looks, yet crying about "inceldom". Fucking piece of shit @MoggerGaston Hope you rot in hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and 2 others
wrong, degiro grants 3.2x margin loan

I have been nothing but honest on this forum, yet you continue to distrust me and hate me due to your own mentally ill delusions.

go fuck yourself, I have no interest in talking with you anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others

I have been nothing but honest on this forum, yet you continue to distrust me and hate me due to your own mentally ill delusions.

how was the high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 52452

That's Just the leverage, you still had 50k to invest, so if 150k Is your position, and you took that Money on loan, It still means you had a 70k in assets prior to this. You larp about being poorcel, larp about being mtn, then tell me to "own It up". How Is It supposed to be honest? You're the biggest gaslighter i have ever talked to. You cannot relate even a tiny bit to incels' problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
how was the high
boring shit.

I felt something in my brain, like something wat happening, a weird feeling. Yet nothing came out of it and 3 hours after ingesting the weed edibles I went to bed.

u ppl over-reacting like crazy, jfl at u guys. The messages you were sending me yday were disgusting, like you were trying to make me go on a bad trip.

Fuck you, dumbass bitches.

LSD is way more extreme, ketamine too, 2-cb. I am over-qualified and don't need advice from ppl who have done nothing other than weed and alcohol like some loser cucks.

piss off.

I am quitting this shitty forum cuz theres 0 good knowledge, nothing. I mog this entire forum already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
That's Just the leverage, you still had 50k to invest, so if 150k Is your position, and you took that Money on loan, It still means you had a 70k in assets prior to this. You larp about being poorcel, larp about being mtn, then tell me to "own It up". How Is It supposed to be honest? You're the biggest gaslighter i have ever talked to. You cannot relate even a tiny bit to incels' problems.
oke keep believing I am rich yet decide to live in a stinky student dorm trash, not own a car and live like a tramp. but okay.

cya

boring shit.

I felt something in my brain, like something wat happening, a weird feeling. Yet nothing came out of it and 3 hours after ingesting the weed edibles I went to bed.

u ppl over-reacting like crazy, jfl at u guys. The messages you were sending me yday were disgusting, like you were trying to make me go on a bad trip.

Fuck you, dumbass bitches.

LSD is way more extreme, ketamine too, 2-cb. I am over-qualified and don't need advice from ppl who have done nothing other than weed and alcohol like some loser cucks.

piss off.

I am quitting this shitty forum cuz theres 0 good knowledge, nothing. I mog this entire forum already.
Yeah then fuck off and stop larping and gaslighting.

time to quit, only few decent members left on this forum anyways. Time to move on.

Cya

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah then fuck off and stop larping and gaslighting.
i never larped and never gaslighted. literally just your own mental illness representation of my posts.

how you can get the help you need buddyboyo

time to quit, only few decent members left on this forum anyways. Time to move on.

Cya
You were never part of the movement. Just a gaslighting larper Who got High by acting like a broke incel. Literally the worst scum this forum has ever seen.

i never larped and never gaslighted. literally just your own mental illness representation of my posts.

how you can get the help you need buddyboyo
You said you're poor but own a shitton of Money in assets, you Say you're mtn but you're chad level. All a bunch of bullshit to take the piss on people that are in a situation 100x worse than yours. Then on top of that you tell me to own It and to find a job, like i didn't even try for the past 2 Years, and now suddenly act all superior because you got tired of holding the facade.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
That's Just the leverage, you still had 50k to invest, so if 150k Is your position, and you took that Money on loan, It still means you had a 70k in assets prior to this.
70 or 90k?

Do you feel Better now After you relapsed? It seems like the edibles made you show off your true personality.
relapsed what? havent done weed in years cuz I never liked it, not because I was an addict.

anyways fuck off

all I get is hate from you fuckheads. Goodbye

relapsed what? havent done weed in years cuz I never liked it, not because I was an addict.

anyways fuck off

all I get is hate from you fuckheads. Goodbye
Relapsed on your narcy personality. Weed unveiled It. It's typically narcy behaviour to seek for attention by downplaying yourself and talking about imaginary problems. What do you expect to get when you lie to people then gaslight them like you did to me? Fuck off and never go back again.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss