More time efficient then Tinder to get #numbers/dates, for normies and above?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Guy tries in like 25 minutes, how much telephone numners he can score. For dudes in a hurry, or hate to waiste time

tried doing this. am meeting the judge tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Tried this yesterday. My lawyer told me that he will get me out soon

Tried this yesterday. Using my one phone call to see if my boy can bail me out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
just walk up to her and say "wine and dine and fuck in the backseat of my car?" or "face down ass up balls deep? or "can i be straightforward? i would be lying if i said i dont want to fuck your brains out"

one should work

Tried this yesterday. +1 slay

ONE LITTLE SECRET:
BE GOODLOOKING

Shit method but more success than Tinder for sure.

tried doing this. am meeting the judge tomorrow.
Tried this yesterday. My lawyer told me that he will get me out soon
Tried this yesterday. Using my one phone call to see if my boy can bail me out
True, that there is risk of ending up with cops/security.
It's also kinda, imo, high inhib if one worries about that risk to the extend that one will never chat up women in daily life.
And I think one, can do the following stuff to make that risk a bit lower: approach in a friendly way, don't block women from walking away, no pushyness at all, eject oneself quickly and friendly when there is a bad vibe, don't do it if you are below normie tier in looks, say sorry and eject if a woman rejects in an aggressive way, don't do it right in front of people like cops or security faggots, don't touch with the only exception maybe if she is really into the convo, run if it gets/seems dangerous (like white knights dudes showing up because of a woman reacting badly evn though you were completely friendly and harmless), etc...

Shit method but more success than Tinder for sure.
What is better? And in what way better? (more time effcicient better, or more enjoyable better, or lower rejection rate better, or... better)
Tried this yesterday. +1 slay
congrats

just walk up to her and say "wine and dine and fuck in the backseat of my car?" or "face down ass up balls deep? or "can i be straightforward? i would be lying if i said i dont want to fuck your brains out"

one should work
This is way to grass. This type of way/style; does create higher risks of ending up in prison. It's a treathening style.
Only a Chad might get away with such a style, for normies, above average and Chadlites; this will lijely cause alot of negative reactions.
she was only like 6.5psl anyways so i dont consider it a true slay
It all depends on your psl imo. If you're psl matched with her or lower, then it's deffo a true slay. If you are way above that 6.5 psl, then it's still a slay imo but different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and nastynas
This is way to grass. This type of way/style; does create higher risks of ending up in prison. It's a treathening style.
Only a Chad might get away with such a style, for normies, above average and Chadlites; this will lijely cause alot of negative reactions.

It all depends on your psl imo. If you're psl matched with her or lower, then it's deffo a true slay. If you are way above that 6.5 psl, then it's still a slay imo but different.

6.5 PSL is good......

4ED1D42B 0E71 4E1C BEB3 0C714E4BE251

this right here is 6.5 PSL