Most blackpilled surgeons who offer surgical planning

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I've seen far too many results where people were over advanced, under advanced, wrong movements, etc due to not taking cosmetics into account and if they did, not having the right eye for male aesthetics. Anyone know the best blackpilled surgeon who can provide surgical planning without an in person appointment?

• +1
Reactions: Real and Preoximerianas
@LooksOverAll thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14978, Preoximerianas and 3 others
I've seen far too many results where people were over advanced, under advanced, wrong movements, etc due to not taking cosmetics into account and if they did, not having the right eye for male aesthetics. Anyone know the best blackpilled surgeon who can provide surgical planning without an in person appointment?
I gotta get that height surgery.

So much shit that you have to take account for in a surgery and that's *before* the surgery even happens :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 7725
High iq make blackpilled surgeon tell you exact movements you need and then make your maxfac do it for 3x cheaper :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
High iq make blackpilled surgeon tell you exact movements you need and then make your maxfac do it for 3x cheaper :feelshah:
If a maxfac isn't high iq enough to think of the movements you need, why would you trust him to actually do them.